View Poll Results: Reporting and warnning system to stop players monopoly
yes, agree, something most be done 1 6.67%
yes, wrong to kill and get all mets in Metzone all the time down with prince5000. 0 0%
no. it is fine when one player get all good things 14 93.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2009, 12:36   #1
King_ralf

King_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond repute
Reporting abusive player like prince5000 - Rejected

some players abuse game by controlling items in some areas like Metzone. this archer (prince5000) has been abusing other player he goes to metzone in pk mode and kill all dove and all the players that go there to hunt. in other words TQ make Metzone so prince5000 can hunt there alone. Metzone should not be for one player alone, everybody should be able to enjoy hunting for goodies and mets. why prince5000 should get all the mets in metzone every 1 hr, that it not fair. some other players want mets too.

TQ should have players reporting and warnning systems to avoid 1 player or group players abuse places like Metzone.

CO2 should be for everybody, not one or few players to do what they want. we all paying players.
King_ralf is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 12:45   #2
King_ralf

King_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ralf has a reputation beyond repute
this is happening in Bluebird, every hour prince5000 log and kill everybody and get all mets, he is always red in metzone. if any GM want to check log in metzone. prince5000 is there 30-59 of every hour, take good armor or he will kill you too.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:47   #3
sh4dowman

sh4dowman is on a distinguished road
It's a PK game you know. PK is not abuse.

And the poll is stupid and biased.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:48   #4
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ralf View Post
some players abuse game by controlling items in some areas like Metzone. this archer (prince5000) has been abusing other player he goes to metzone in pk mode and kill all dove and all the players that go there to hunt. in other words TQ make Metzone so prince5000 can hunt there alone. Metzone should not be for one player alone, everybody should be able to enjoy hunting for goodies and mets. why prince5000 should get all the mets in metzone every 1 hr, that it not fair. some other players want mets too.

TQ should have players reporting and warnning systems to avoid 1 player or group players abuse places like Metzone.

CO2 should be for everybody, not one or few players to do what they want. we all paying players.
As you say co2 should be for everybody and IT IS!!! Included for people like him. It is his right to be a "bad" player if he chooses so.

What he is doing is NOT abuse.

It is pk game and altho i don't like pkers and ksers like that, i don't think what u explained should be anything to report.
IT IS FAIR that he is getting "all" the mets as you said. You have right to make urself stronger than he is and make him pay for what he did

So not signed!

Oh yes and one more thing - if you could kill all the doves, don't tell me you would leave some hanging around just so that other players get some too. Yea, maybe you and i wouldn't ks, but we certainly wouldn't leave them there if we see them

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.

Last edited by elisa; 10-28-2009 at 12:50.
elisa is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 13:02   #5
King_ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4dowman View Post
It's a PK game you know. PK is not abuse.

And the poll is stupid and biased.
lol, look pk is not abuse, but getting all the mets every hour is abuse. some player can't play all day and have very few times to play. pk part can be overlook. but it is wrong for one player get all the mets every time. that is call monopolly and it should be stop. all player should have opportunity to get mets in metzone.

main topic is not pk, main topic is stop 1 player getting all goods. in other words, if I have to buy all my met from prince5000, TQ should make that money and remove metzone and sell mets. met are been sold for cps becuase nobody has much money. TQ should be selling mets not prince5000 .

btw, so nice of you to talk about pk when I talk about controlling metzone then call other stupids, Idk, maybe somebody here don't get it. maybe I am not the one who is stupid here.

Last edited by King_ralf; 10-28-2009 at 13:37.
Old 10-28-2009, 13:15   #6
King_ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
IT IS FAIR that he is getting "all" the mets as you said. You have right to make urself stronger than he is and make him pay for what he did
that is part of the problem a few players like him and nobody will get strong. metzone it is not for 1 player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
if you could kill all the doves, don't tell me you would leave some hanging around just so that other players get some too. Yea, maybe you and i wouldn't ks, but we certainly wouldn't leave them there if we see them
he when prince5000 is not there, several players hunt for bird with a problem. when he there he can only get it. ( that is wrong ) btw he is speed haxing too, sometimes he move so fast, it not funny.

again, when prince5000 is not there, several players hunt for bird with a problem <-- way it should be.
Old 10-28-2009, 13:24   #7
King_ralf

this poll is mainly to try to stop monopoly of metzone. I know say something about PK but, pk has nothing to do with TQ stoping 1 player from getting all mets. this is not a poll complaining about pk. everybody want mets.
Old 10-28-2009, 13:49   #8
Lonelyassassin1
Mr.Awesome

Lonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond reputeLonelyassassin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ralf View Post
this poll is mainly to try to stop monopoly of metzone. I know say something about PK but, pk has nothing to do with TQ stoping 1 player from getting all mets. this is not a poll complaining about pk. everybody want mets.
as you said, he is in mz from :30 to :59...i wouldnt call spending half an hour a monopoly....however, if he was in all hour every hour (aka basement nerd no life), then i would agree.

still not signed though....
666-66-6666 - Social Security and Taxpayer ID of the Beast
$665.95 - Retail Price of the Beast
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories & replacement soul
$656.66 - Walmart Price of the Beast
666 F - Oven Temp. of the Beast
666k - Retirement Plan of the Beast
666mg - Minimum Daily Req. of the Beast
Word 6.66 - Word Processor of the Beast
666i - BMW of the Beast
Lonelyassassin1 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 13:54   #9
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
How do you know this person is not disabled and this game is all they do for fun. You stepped into their playground and got shown up. Simple as that.

Not signed.

P.S. Hunt at the Mini Apes, you'll get more Mets per hour. The "Met zone" is a joke.
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 14:25   #10
King_ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaManFromNoWher View Post
How do you know this person is not disabled and this game is all they do for fun. You stepped into their playground and got shown up. Simple as that.

Not signed.

P.S. Hunt at the Mini Apes, you'll get more Mets per hour. The "Met zone" is a joke.
1. -nice avatar
2.- disabled or not,still no right. scrolls sell 10 cps each, 25 cps every 30 mins, I want met to lv up gear he is selling for cps. so, if I want mets I have to buy DBs so I can buy prince5000 mets, how does that sound.
3.- done that over 2,000 mini apes yesterday i got 5 mets and 6 ref and 3 unip over and hr of work.
Old 10-28-2009, 14:34   #11
King_ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyassassin1 View Post
as you said, he is in mz from :30 to :59...i wouldnt call spending half an hour a monopoly....however, if he was in all hour every hour (aka basement nerd no life), then i would agree.

still not signed though....
Agree with me and vote yes because prince5000 has been in metzone for more than 7 hours logging at XX:20- XX:28 of each hour. he is been doing this for a while. not just today.

Last edited by King_ralf; 10-28-2009 at 14:38.
Old 10-28-2009, 15:46   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
His not breaking any rules.....he has choosen to use met zone area and put a plan into place that will advantage him in the game.

Bulk up so u can own him in there when his red....full stop.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 16:14   #13
Mr.Heaven
Banned

Mr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute
How is this an abuse of anything? Are you going to complain that the same person takes Guild Beast and Guild War and DB Devil every time?
Mr.Heaven is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 16:45   #14
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
He has every right to do that and it is perfectly fine.

You have, effective now, been given permission by the almighty me & CO & TQ & Netdragon to level up a ninja-warrior-water, learn fire when your spirit hits 80 and get good enough gears to onehit prince5000 so you can drain all his gear, provided you're fast enough.

Another thing you could do is bring in a million noobs, if he gets over 1000 pk points he can't kill anymore. He can't stay there forever.

But tbh, there is nothing wrong with players owning up an area in the game. If you're a top potency char nothing stops sans pk points you from killing everyone at BI and Basi, provided you don't fear getting killed.

That's all. Who knows, maybe he might even let you hunt there provided you'll give him all your mets when you've finished?
Lement is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 17:00   #15
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
lol i tought that was the reason why TQ named the game Conquer O_o.
And the only way you could conquer is to pk..so i guess its fine ...
At least that`s just me ;o
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
AlanKing is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: