Old 09-29-2009, 03:29   #1
overdose
Overdosed

overdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond repute
NO skills requieres!!!!

i duno about the other servers but on my server its like 1 trojan on my oposit side that actualy fbing (occasionly 2 but he often using aimbot) the rest only fog or psn zapping non stop, and occasionly hercing, verry rare though, this is not skills and besides i even think they using programs to hit easier with zap since they seems to hit in max range even if they shouldent be abble.

anyways make zapping as the max dmg of the zaping, the psn can ONLY start if u fb so no psn zap.

lets only ninjas be abble to fog and decreese the dmg and the timelimit, that way fog can be a good skill but still human and that u can fight even if u are fogged.

iam tired to run after the highest bulker (full +12) trojan that after 4 times botjail (tq let him out offcourse) stoped his aimbotting and now only zapping non stop because he have no skills at all.

you have allready ****ed this game to the limits, but atleast try to fix that so we atleast can fight and have some more fun in gw instead of fighting in fogs and zapping.

ty from me.

overdose : war-war-troj 130-130-133
Nadine : wat-war-troj 130-130-135
*VIDAR* : wat-fire 110-130
Thr1LLSeEkeR : arch-arch 130-124
Melkor : water-war-fire 130-130-131
Jahira : tro-arch 120-131
Vortang : Ninj-war-tro 130-130-132

Proud GL of *ValHAllA* legendary guild
Ex GL of ~The~Rebel~Army
Boycot Idiots, Scammers, Liers, Aimbotters, Speedhackers,

QUITED after stupid demon box ****.

TQ = The Ultimate failure
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 06:11   #2
IPwn'
.ň_ó.

IPwn' is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
i duno about the other servers but on my server its like 1 trojan on my oposit side that actualy fbing (occasionly 2 but he often using aimbot) the rest only fog or psn zapping non stop, and occasionly hercing, verry rare though, this is not skills and besides i even think they using programs to hit easier with zap since they seems to hit in max range even if they shouldent be abble.

anyways make zapping as the max dmg of the zaping, the psn can ONLY start if u fb so no psn zap.

lets only ninjas be abble to fog and decreese the dmg and the timelimit, that way fog can be a good skill but still human and that u can fight even if u are fogged.

iam tired to run after the highest bulker (full +12) trojan that after 4 times botjail (tq let him out offcourse) stoped his aimbotting and now only zapping non stop because he have no skills at all.

you have allready ****ed this game to the limits, but atleast try to fix that so we atleast can fight and have some more fun in gw instead of fighting in fogs and zapping.

ty from me.
Well... Be happy the full +12 char zapping you is a trojan The only full +12 char on our server is a fire. Enemy too
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12   #3
RMX
thebest

RMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
iam tired
Egyptians on Sapphire are spelling like that.
RMX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 06:33   #4
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ty from me.

K, i'll get right on that.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 07:48   #5
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Trojans are the wannabe firetao's nowaday. Only with a deadly poisonblast, good melee and better defence >.>

Can't wait for 1.5
Old 09-29-2009, 09:21   #6
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
The problem is not with the tro's it's cuz TQ made tro's able to zap, they are not cheating they are just using an ability...so we gotta blame TQ xD
Old 09-29-2009, 09:24   #7
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaCoolGurl View Post
The problem is not with the tro's it's cuz TQ made tro's able to zap, they are not cheating they are just using an ability...so we gotta blame TQ xD
True, but blaming TQ doesn't make them change it. They'll just laugh at us taking time to write the email/make the suggestion O.o.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:05   #8
Falcore
Banned

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ty from me.
unfortunately the egys are taking over there is 1000s of them in a poorass country with nothing to do but co and most play in net cafe and blame there **** skills on 3k ping lol i tried making a post about removing pzap but no1 cared so i gave up. Our server is the same no1 ever fastblades you just get like 20 egys running around fogging,zapping and using guards its just ****ing lame.
Falcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 11:00   #9
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcore View Post
unfortunately the egys are taking over there is 1000s of them in a poorass country with nothing to do but co and most play in net cafe and blame there **** skills on 3k ping lol i tried making a post about removing pzap but no1 cared so i gave up. Our server is the same no1 ever fastblades you just get like 20 egys running around fogging,zapping and using guards its just ****ing lame.
I feel with you. My server's called Pyramid, so yea, even worse O.o.

They see one word relating to Egypt and BOOOM, server's full...
Old 09-29-2009, 12:43   #10
demonikwind
blank

demonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond repute
i make egys run when i fast blade iv made dudes run from pole when i hit 4k on them then i zap them so they cant fog and i melee the hell out of them

over 100+ hackers/botters caught

R.I.P Emyli Sawagi:
Febuary 14th 1988 - December 8th 2008.

IN MY WORLD EVERYONE IS A PONY AND EATS BUTTERFLYS AND POOPS OUT RAINBOWS
demonikwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 12:47   #11
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd place money that the person he thinks is aiming is a legit player that just owns him and the OP is a horrible fber.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 13:29   #12
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
I'd place money that the person he thinks is aiming is a legit player that just owns him and the OP is a horrible fber.
more than likely. on topic though pzap doesnt bother me that much, fog is the main culprit of destroying pvp. No matter what class tourny you go to i promise there will be someone to fog you. It should never have been carried over from rebirth.
donkey132 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 14:17   #13
Sibrand
Dutchness

Sibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond reputeSibrand has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh... the top bulker in my server doesnt even try to fb... just poisons you, and then starts zapping... and if that doesnt work it's hercing time... and if that doesn't work 'he'll just call some of his arch friends to stun, then zaps+hercs.... sadddddd
Sibrand is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 15:13   #14
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to CO.

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 15:21   #15
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
Welcome to CO.
sadly
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: