View Poll Results: Should their be a better system for account selling
Yes 8 42.11%
No 11 57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2009, 00:08   #1
fatality123

fatality123 is on a distinguished road
Arbiter banned for not selling account

account F!!t!l!!T!Y Arbiter server Who ever is to read this GM or person please leave your opinion. How you feel about my situation. almost a year ago my account was banned because i attempted to sell my account i never sold it. I broadcasted on conqueronline Arbiter server. S> my account 1,000 USD or taking offers now i never sold the account just wanted to see what offers i could get. so a couple days later my account gets banned i email the company asking why i got banned they tell me you got banned for selling your account. so i email the company back and forth for a couple days i give them full information, password, and email full nine yards proving to them i DID not sell my account and it was never sold.
F!!t!l!!T!Y 254 pote before talismans and and saddles
BANNNED

Even if TQ did disagree with a person attempting to sell a account they could ban the account and give people their gears back and tell them to start over and u would not try to sell your account again. because people such as myself that put thousands of dollars into a game and it all goes to waste because a rule the person did not know at the time. Or the person could go to bot jail. Losing a whole account and thosuands of dollars in gears is a little retarded. retarded is an understatment its something i wont say.My account was also banned before all those cool messages they now post when people log on. They put those up a month or so after i got banned.
fatality123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 06:41   #2
Asphyxiate

Asphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond repute
Actually your an idiot for not reading the rules and doing it properly.

IF you wanna sell your account, broadcasting that its USD in broadcast chat is a sure way to get you banned because they keep logs of it.

If you said S> all my items, and then explained to them after buyers whispered u that it was for USD, then theres nothing they can do.
Asphyxiate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 07:44   #3
fatality123

fatality123 is on a distinguished road
idiot

Lol i also got bannned before tq even put those rules in their stupid user agreement, i read that thing top to bottom more than you could know and no where in their did it you will be banned for attempting to sell or or take offers on your account through broadcaast. lol after i argued with them for a month or so they changed the user agreement and put messages on when you log into CO so before you jump to conclusions and sound dumb know what your talking about.
fatality123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 12:30   #4
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
It's just stupid, period.

Member of CCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
Lianne, you are the definition of awesomeness.
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
And? Most people look much better clothed, than naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
i agree i even been told i look better when i have a paperbag over my face
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
3. Nothing worth replying to.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Lianne<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 12:59   #5
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
daily stated account selling is forbidden. When you swap to the broadcast channel it auto states its forbidden to sell accounts. Got what was coming for you
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2009, 02:41   #6
Asphyxiate

Asphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond reputeAsphyxiate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatality123 View Post
Lol i also got bannned before tq even put those rules in their stupid user agreement, i read that thing top to bottom more than you could know and no where in their did it you will be banned for attempting to sell or or take offers on your account through broadcaast. lol after i argued with them for a month or so they changed the user agreement and put messages on when you log into CO so before you jump to conclusions and sound dumb know what your talking about.
The rules have been the same since forever, lol.

For years the first system message it shows you is that account sales are forbidden lol!

Read zeuses post and you'll see how to do it properly lol
Old 09-02-2009, 06:43   #7
Panic
Otaku-ism

Panic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond repute
Care factor is 0.

CBF writing my usual rant when Chris already has done it for me.

President of the "ChaosDealer73 is a stud muffin" fan club. :3
Member of "Caleb is Cool" Club. (CCC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_Pwns View Post
There should be a large warning on the babyicey section of the forums "BEWARE OF THE BABYICEY BI***ES, THESE ONES BITE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai****eru View Post
It's useless to argue with Panic - shes made of pure awesomeness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gaijin~ View Post
its k val and her awesomness will save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your.Daddy View Post
I aint even from baby ice and your awesomeness..is just so...awesome.
Panic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 14:10   #8
Its Pharoah

Its Pharoah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatality123 View Post
account F!!t!l!!T!Y Arbiter server Who ever is to read this GM or person please leave your opinion. How you feel about my situation. almost a year ago my account was banned because i attempted to sell my account i never sold it. I broadcasted on conqueronline Arbiter server. S> my account 1,000 USD or taking offers now i never sold the account just wanted to see what offers i could get. so a couple days later my account gets banned i email the company asking why i got banned they tell me you got banned for selling your account. so i email the company back and forth for a couple days i give them full information, password, and email full nine yards proving to them i DID not sell my account and it was never sold.
F!!t!l!!T!Y 254 pote before talismans and and saddles
BANNNED

Even if TQ did disagree with a person attempting to sell a account they could ban the account and give people their gears back and tell them to start over and u would not try to sell your account again. because people such as myself that put thousands of dollars into a game and it all goes to waste because a rule the person did not know at the time. Or the person could go to bot jail. Losing a whole account and thosuands of dollars in gears is a little retarded. retarded is an understatment its something i wont say.My account was also banned before all those cool messages they now post when people log on. They put those up a month or so after i got banned.
buddy, iam the person u r looking for, i got u banned
sure u wanna know why i did that , iam gonna tell u ..
1st: You insulted my god , my prophet and my religion for no reason i still wondering why u did that maybe there r some suck eggys but all of them aren't above 11 thats why they r looking suck whatever u don't have the right to insult their Beliefs u have to respect their Beliefs as they do
2nd: you weren't sell ur gears but u were steeling ppl most of ppl on Arbiter were hatin u and the proof that no body tried to help u when u got banned , and this is the punishment u deserve
Its Pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 14:19   #9
Its Pharoah

Its Pharoah is on a distinguished road
Its Pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 02:14   #10
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't we have an Arabic forum for this?

Member of CCC

Quote:
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:38   #11
Asphyxiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Pharoah View Post
u don't have the right to insult their Beliefs u have to respect their Beliefs as they do
I read this and my bull**** detector went off.

Asking me to respect beliefs that violate women's rights and human rights, is insulting MY beliefs. So get the **** out of here with your religious ****, the forums are a better place without it, and the world will be too.

If you want to discuss your sadistic cult, go to the Arabic forum with the rest of your dogs.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:54   #12
Zaiko

Zaiko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Pharoah View Post
buddy, iam the person u r looking for, i got u banned
sure u wanna know why i did that , iam gonna tell u ..
1st: You insulted my god , my prophet and my religion for no reason i still wondering why u did that maybe there r some suck eggys but all of them aren't above 11 thats why they r looking suck whatever u don't have the right to insult their Beliefs u have to respect their Beliefs as they do
2nd: you weren't sell ur gears but u were steeling ppl most of ppl on Arbiter were hatin u and the proof that no body tried to help u when u got banned , and this is the punishment u deserve
Huh i hope that was a joke
Zaiko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 04:30   #13
Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyxiate View Post

Asking me to respect beliefs that violate women's rights and human rights, is insulting MY beliefs. So get the **** out of here with your religious ****, the forums are a better place without it, and the world will be too.

If you want to discuss your sadistic cult, go to the Arabic forum with the rest of your dogs.
*agrees*

Member of CCC

Quote:
<3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Old 09-21-2009, 00:58   #14
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A__ Off!!!!

anything i try to say after that would just be insulting you for your stupidity
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 07:54   #15
Rn
Wallflower

Rn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond reputeRn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyxiate View Post

It's mostly extremists that violate human rights, though the women's rights Im more unsure of. Some of them chose to wear the whole black-blanketthingie I cant remember whats called But nevertheless, Islam is a religion and like any other religion one should respect others beliefs, even though you disagree with them.

I believe a lot of things about Islam is bad, but that's mostly the extremists part. And Christianity got extremists too. Lots of them. I believe that part of Christianity is bad as well. No religion is better than another, and therefore one should respect them. Usually Id just avoid talking religion. And I can see that muslims might get very offended by people disrespecting their God, when they havent learnt to ignore them.

Im not going to say anything about the other parts of his posts, but I do believe he was right when he wrote that. Though, let that be said, that a lot of muslims do not respect others as well. So it works both ways.

(Yes, I realize this post got too serious for a conquer-forum, and yes, I do know my english is terrible at the moment, but I cba to spellcheck. And yes, Ill stop now:P)

~Dreamfall~
Lilla [Retired]
[archer lvl 132]

In all things it is better to hope than to despair
Loosing ground and falling faster... [Spread your wings, Kiwi, and fly...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise Of Rav3n View Post
Mate we wanna kidnap Lilla not wipe out Norway.
~Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim~
Rn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: