Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 02:57   #1
iwanttoknow

iwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond reputeiwanttoknow has a reputation beyond repute
How to find real girls in game?!

Have you ever met a nice female trojan? Possibly named Mi$$ $exy? She is cute and friendly, even flirty from time to time so you give her 99 lilies and ask her to marry you. So sweet isn't it? Well, not for long. Soon, you find out her real name is Mike so you scour market for a meteor tear and cut your losses. This has happened to many of my male friends and although I'd like to say there is nothing wrong with a guy playing a female character the result sometimes leaves newly divorced male players asking: Do real girls actually play online games?

The answer is "Yes"!

Author: PWNICORN

Article: http://news.us.91.com/jteam/2009/08/...162153,1.shtml

You will see the real girls under their characters in CO!

Journalist Team New Privilege

Join US
iwanttoknow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:18   #2
Skaraosky
Banned

Skaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttoknow View Post
Have you ever met a nice female trojan? Possibly named Mi$$ $exy? She is cute and friendly, even flirty from time to time so you give her 99 lilies and ask her to marry you. So sweet isn't it? Well, not for long. Soon, you find out her real name is Achmed so you scour market for a meteor tear and cut your losses. This has happened to many of my male friends and although I'd like to say there is nothing wrong with a guy playing a female character the result sometimes leaves newly divorced male players asking: Do real girls actually play online games?

The answer is "Yes"!

Author: PWNICORN

Article: http://news.us.91.com/jteam/2009/08/...162153,1.shtml

You will see the real girls under their characters in CO!
Skaraosky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:27   #3
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
you make me want to find you in real life and hit you repeatedly with a very large gold brick wrapped inside an equally large lemon
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:30   #4
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
you make me want to find you in real life and hit you repeatedly with a very large gold brick wrapped inside an equally large lemon
If the brick and the lemon are of equal size, how can you wrap one inside the other?!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:31   #5
Oerry
Bunned

Oerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond repute
Dragonforce is hot, what page under "hot girls" on google images did you find her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blood~ View Post
YOU tink your funny when u pk my!?? all time i plvling in mystical castle and your come pk my!! iwill be verry strong in summer soo i begg u stop now or ill pk all time, ok?????? i wount ask again u sto now or die all time fourever!!! my and my fried buy bulk in summer!!! BEVARE U DIE!!

dont come mystical!! ////your nigtmare!!
Oerry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:33   #6
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
how the **** is this supposed to help anyone find anything in game? Are you actually as stupid as this article makes you look or are you just acting it
If i wanted tips from a loser who cant even meet a girl irl i'd head over to the EGY forums, actually no. Even they have a better chance of finding a girl to date than you

I can write a better article than you with both my ****ing eyes closed and i'm not even in Journy school yet. How the **** did you even become a "Journalist" or reporter or whatever the **** you are? If you're going to try to do something, DO IT RIGHT YOU DUMBASS

and lastly, where the **** is the mother ****ing nep button?

/rage

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Quote:
It explains everything.

Quote:
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:

Last edited by BallOnStick; 08-17-2009 at 03:38.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:34   #7
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
If the brick and the lemon are of equal size, how can you wrap one inside the other?!
you've never read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy i'm guessing?

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Quote:
It explains everything.

Quote:
You moron.

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 03:37   #8
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
you've never read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy i'm guessing?
I guess not
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:37   #9
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I guess not
Pan galactic gargle blaster

here.

err replace the ****tails with C0cktails please

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Quote:
It explains everything.

Quote:
You moron.

Just slap yourself.
Quote:

Last edited by BallOnStick; 08-17-2009 at 03:40.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:45   #10
Moo7
Corsair

Moo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond repute
How to find real guys in game?!
Moo7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 03:47   #11
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7 View Post
How to find real guys in game?!
make a girl char and dance in market for ohh...5 seconds

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Quote:
It explains everything.

Quote:
You moron.

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 04:04   #12
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
If something looks like a girl, acts like a girl, talks like a girl and claims to be girl in CO then is about 50% chance that it is a real girl

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 04:11   #13
Oerry
Bunned

Oerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond reputeOerry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
If something looks like a girl, acts like a girl, talks like a girl and claims to be girl in CO then is about 0.5% chance that it is a real girl

u got the 5 and the 0 muddled up, u also missed out the decimal point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blood~ View Post
YOU tink your funny when u pk my!?? all time i plvling in mystical castle and your come pk my!! iwill be verry strong in summer soo i begg u stop now or ill pk all time, ok?????? i wount ask again u sto now or die all time fourever!!! my and my fried buy bulk in summer!!! BEVARE U DIE!!

dont come mystical!! ////your nigtmare!!
Oerry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 04:21   #14
Moo7
Corsair

Moo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
Sorta had to fix that for you.
You're welcome.
No, not really.
If something looks like a girl, acts like a girl, talks like a girl and claims to be girl in CO then is about 94% chance that it will be a girl
That is, if you know what girls act like online.
Moo7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2009, 04:25   #15
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7 View Post
No, not really.
If something looks like a girl, acts like a girl, talks like a girl and claims to be girl in CO then is about 94% chance that it will be a girl
That is, if you know what girls act like online.
I r pressing wrong buttons.
Now the fookin post is gone lol xD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: