View Poll Results: Make polls fair to all players OR REMOVE IT!
Yes 14 66.67%
no, keep the polls. unfair and all! 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009, 07:03   #1
Hidewarrior
:):D:(:P:/

Hidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Should a slim margin of 3% decide the fate of all co players?

In the current vote for a new class it is almost a tie, but the pirate is winning. if the pirate wins by less than 3% It will be our new class. however that is only around 29% of the votes, that means the other 71% of the people voted against is. Yet because 29% of our votes are towrds it, we will have to deal with 71% of CO's players being mad about the vote.

This has been seen before, The jump speed poll. enough players were angry about the new jump speed that TQ made a poll. infact The winning % was on "the backup jump speed" (the old one) yet TQ still decided to go with the new speed. This brings up another topic: could TQ obscures the votes? (how are we to know that half the votes are from TQ?) 51% of the Co population VOTED against it! 51% of the co population was mad when it remained the same, if the change wasnt made in the first place NONE OF THE POPULATION COULD BE MAD ABOUT THE NEW ONE!

In the suggestion fourm, inorder for a post to be submitted, it needs a 90% approval rate. Why not make that the same with the poll for a new class, or a jump speed, or ANYTHING!?

If we, the players can not come up with a (mostly) agreeable vote, than give up on the topic and invent a new one that our players can agree on.

Last, The vote can be obscured by players! All you need is a couple of proxy sites, or an ip changer! than u can vote as many times as you want!, and there is no rule against it. you could go to work with an ip changing macro on and vote over 1000 times in under 2 hours. Whos to say that one player hasnt voted for half of the votes in any old poll?

the countless bugs, and annoyances. in any other legit company they would be embarrassed at their errors. but tq just pretends like they dont exsist.
-hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
Live support and GM's have both told me no. So the answer is most likely yes.
Hidewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 07:09   #2
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidewarrior View Post
In the current vote for a new class it is almost a tie, but the pirate is winning. if the pirate wins by less than 3% It will be our new class. however that is only around 29% of the votes, that means the other 71% of the people voted against is. Yet because 29% of our votes are towrds it, we will have to deal with 71% of CO's players being mad about the vote.

This has been seen before, The jump speed poll. enough players were angry about the new jump speed that TQ made a poll. infact The winning % was on "the backup jump speed" (the old one) yet TQ still decided to go with the new speed. This brings up another topic: could TQ obscures the votes? (how are we to know that half the votes are from TQ?) 51% of the Co population VOTED against it! 51% of the co population was mad when it remained the same, if the change wasnt made in the first place NONE OF THE POPULATION COULD BE MAD ABOUT THE NEW ONE!

In the suggestion fourm, inorder for a post to be submitted, it needs a 90% approval rate. Why not make that the same with the poll for a new class, or a jump speed, or ANYTHING!?

If we, the players can not come up with a (mostly) agreeable vote, than give up on the topic and invent a new one that our players can agree on.

Last, The vote can be obscured by players! All you need is a couple of proxy sites, or an ip changer! than u can vote as many times as you want!, and there is no rule against it. you could go to work with an ip changing macro on and vote over 1000 times in under 2 hours. Whos to say that one player hasnt voted for half of the votes in any old poll?
Only 1 long word: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=632277
Old 07-03-2009, 07:18   #3
Hidewarrior

Hidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
This poll isint about the new class, its about all polls in general...

the countless bugs, and annoyances. in any other legit company they would be embarrassed at their errors. but tq just pretends like they dont exsist.
-hidewarrior

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 07:21   #4
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

You Really Think Tq Listen To Any Of Us They Will Implement Whatever Char They Want !

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
KingRichard(SW) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 08:42   #5
ShitIDunno
WIEEEEEEEE

ShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond repute
This is the most fair way to determine what they should implant into the server.
Since all of the suggestions are rather good, it's just normal that it get's even between the votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Your post made my IQ go down.
The good days are the old days.
ShitIDunno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 08:50   #6
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****IDunno View Post
This is the most fair way to determine what they should implant into the server.
Since all of the suggestions are rather good, it's just normal that it get's even between the votes.
still, with this kind of split up, TQ should think 'hmm, only a quarter of the players like it, lets give some more details so people choose better'

what sounds cooler?
a pirate with a gun
a monk with firsts
what sounds cooler?
a pirate who dous 200 dmg with his gun
a monk who dous 2k dmg with his fists?

excuse me, a pirate sounds cool, but a monk kicking your ass for 2k dmg with his fists?
I WANNA BE A PWNAGE MONK

see my point?
they dont give details, so players are FORCED to go for whatever SOUNDS best...

if TQ would have let you choose:

Add a ninja class
Dont add a new class
OR
Add a ninja class, [info about skills]
Dont add a new class

WE WOULD HAVE ALL CHOOSEN NOT TO HAVE A GOD DAMN NINJA
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 08:53   #7
FalseMessiahx2
Oh noes.

FalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond reputeFalseMessiahx2 has a reputation beyond repute
I say...

After the original poll is done. Take the top 2 of the poll and make a new one with just those 2.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:21   #8
Jagermiester

Jagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond reputeJagermiester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMessiahx2 View Post
I say...

After the original poll is done. Take the top 2 of the poll and make a new one with just those 2.
I have to agree with you. With a split with several choices it needs to be narrowed till a true winner is found.
Jagermiester is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 10:08   #9
Percussion

Percussion is on a distinguished road
They should make you sign in before voting.
Percussion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 10:12   #10
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
signed
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 11:21   #11
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseMessiahx2 View Post
I say...

Quote:
agreed, as if the 'other' option had a chance, remove that, and the vote with LOWEST %
then make a new vote, WITH MORE DETAILS ABOUT HOW EACH CLASS WOULD WORK [even if its not completely clear, any detail = detail]

and make it so every account/IP/email can only vote ONCE

and only allow 100 votes from the same IP group [xxx.xxx.xxx.***]
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 12:14   #12
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
most people that play this game dont even bother voting, I wonder how many people actually voted, probably about 50 spoiled rotten arabic ****stain kids so used to getting everything they want that they repeatedly change IPs and vote over and over and over?

get ****ed, **** TQs strictly biased polls and **** egypts ****ing pakistani arabic ****ing terrorist turbans if I see egyption in real life these days I would beat him ****less and leave him tied to a tree butt naked, purely cos of the hate i have for theiving ****ing internet (***** sand-nignogs think that they 50 cent) that scourge this game.

kthxty rant finished spam your ****ty copy+pasted insults
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 13:49   #13
Hidewarrior

Quote:
agreed

-hidewarrior

Quote:

Last edited by Hidewarrior; 07-03-2009 at 13:52.
Old 07-03-2009, 13:54   #14
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
most people that play this game dont even bother voting, I wonder how many people actually voted, probably about 50 spoiled rotten arabic ****stain kids so used to getting everything they want that they repeatedly change IPs and vote over and over and over?

get ****ed, **** TQs strictly biased polls and **** egypts ****ing pakistani arabic ****ing terrorist turbans if I see egyption in real life these days I would beat him ****less and leave him tied to a tree butt naked, purely cos of the hate i have for theiving ****ing internet (***** sand-nignogs think that they 50 cent) that scourge this game.

kthxty rant finished spam your ****ty copy+pasted insults
don't assume it's just the eggys that can cheat lol, plenty of others are capable of the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 14:49   #15
Hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
don't assume it's just the eggys that can cheat lol, plenty of others are capable of the same.
I cheat xD jk

-hidewarrior

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: