Yes 8 42.11%
No 11 57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2009, 08:49   #31
Its Pharoah

Its Pharoah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne<3 View Post
I think mainly a few million Muslims made the Islam look bad.

I am kind of sick of them.

We ****ing had to pay their cabs, because they wanted to celebrate sugarparty or w/e on a car free sunday.

They won't let me sleep at nights because they don't know the way too a disco so they just hang out next too my house and act like they're the only ones who matter.

They don't get their lazy asses to work, so I am paying for their food weed and whatever they're buying.

Cannot even let my bike unlocked in my own garden without them stealing it.

So, yeah. They ARE annoying as ****.
WTF what the hell r u talking about? u r a liar

Guys he/she is one of the haters and the evidence Muslims don't go to night clubs and we don't celebrate sugarparty and iam sure they won't touch ur bike even u left it unlocked one more again u r a liar

Last edited by Its Pharoah; 09-25-2009 at 08:53.
Its Pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58   #32
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Pharoah View Post
WTF what the hell r u talking about? u r a liar

Guys he/she is one of the haters and the evidence Muslims don't go to night clubs and we don't celebrate sugarparty and iam sure they won't touch ur bike even u left it unlocked one more again u r a liar
Rofl. Sugar party is freely translated from 'suikerfeest', which is when Muslims celebrate the end of the Ramadam.

Muslims do go too night clubs, just the one I want to go there, don't go. They hang around a play area for kids at nights which is next too my house.

LAWL. They won't touch my bike? That is only if an unlocked car stands right next too it.

I am from the Netherlands. Trust me, we have enough Muslims living here. I haven't even named half of what they're doing in this country.

Member of CCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
Lianne, you are the definition of awesomeness.
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
And? Most people look much better clothed, than naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
i agree i even been told i look better when i have a paperbag over my face
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
3. Nothing worth replying to.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Lianne<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 16:32   #33
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
i know most of what u said and i agree with u but i just wanted to correct the bad picture about Islam , that pic which many Government drawn to its ppl, most of European hate Islam and muslims bec of what they had heard about it but they didn't even search or tried to find the truth they just kept insulting us and fighting us they think that we treating women like slaves
and they think that we make them wear black cloths ,On the contrary maybe the muslim woman has her full rights maybe she has rights more than any woman and i can prove that if u wanna hear.
but u r right in what u said about that politic stuff
on that point i'd have to disagree with you, muslim women are well known and actual news reports show (not just US mass media) and talk constantly about the extreme "rules" they have to follow and the way they are treated, lets see a woman walk around without her face covered.....hope she's good at dodge stone
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 10:12   #34
Its Pharoah

Quote:
on that point i'd have to disagree with you, muslim women are well known and actual news reports show (not just US mass media) and talk constantly about the extreme "rules" they have to follow and the way they are treated, lets see a woman walk around without her face covered.....hope she's good at dodge stone
listen dude 1st: the Muslim women shouldn't cover their faces and the proof that is my mother doesn't cover her face and she hadn't to be good at dodge stone
note: i "SWARE" that my father didn't treated my mother with a bad way or even tried to hurt or hit her... because Islam orders us to treat women with good way never hit them and never insult them

2nd: you said ""not just US mass media muslim women are well known and actual news reports show (not just US mass media) and talk constantly about the extreme "rules" they have to follow and the way they are treated, lets see a woman walk around without her face covered.....hope she's good at dodge stone""

lemme correct to u "we treating women so good we takin them trips , we don't let them go to work if we have enough money to buy our families needs, the Muslim woman has the right of vote , the Muslim woman has The right of inheritance , but in US i think the women don't have that last right i mentioned "

notes:
1_ those rights i mentioned aren't the full Muslim women rights i just talked about few rights

2_ i think "mass medias in US and in Europe" say that the Muslim women r Forbidden GOING TO WORK but as i told u "they r wrong we don't let them go to work to keep them away from any danger we save them in their house can u tell me why should i let my wife go to work and leave her kids alone while the house has the enough money?
also we let women go to work if her husband cant get enough money to buy the house needs such as my uncle lets his wife works bec he can't get enough money to buy his house needs

3_ when we make them wear "The Islamic Hijab" we don't want to make them sad or we treating them bad but Hijab saves them from any high or drunk guys...
Hijab saves her from others eyes and iam gonna give u a link to show u how is the Islamic Hijab ? and u can Compare between it and between what the mass medias said and this is a link for a picture for Hijab:

link:http://semaphore.blogs.com/semaphore/images/almanar.jpg

i am gonna ask u a question "do u want any body to see ur wife's body?"
if u don't want anybody to see her body then u r gonna "REQUEST" from her to wear something covers her body to save her from others eyes and the way they r gonna think about her
i would write more but i have to go to gym right now my cousin waiting me
Old 09-26-2009, 11:44   #35
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
listen dude 1st: the Muslim women shouldn't cover their faces and the proof that is my mother doesn't cover her face and she hadn't to be good at dodge stone
note: i "SWARE" that my father didn't treated my mother with a bad way or even tried to hurt or hit her... because Islam orders us to treat women with good way never hit them and never insult them

2nd: you said ""not just US mass media muslim women are well known and actual news reports show (not just US mass media) and talk constantly about the extreme "rules" they have to follow and the way they are treated, lets see a woman walk around without her face covered.....hope she's good at dodge stone""

lemme correct to u "we treating women so good we takin them trips , we don't let them go to work if we have enough money to buy our families needs, the Muslim woman has the right of vote , the Muslim woman has The right of inheritance , but in US i think the women don't have that last right i mentioned "

notes:
1_ those rights i mentioned aren't the full Muslim women rights i just talked about few rights

2_ i think "mass medias in US and in Europe" say that the Muslim women r Forbidden GOING TO WORK but as i told u "they r wrong we don't let them go to work to keep them away from any danger we save them in their house can u tell me why should i let my wife go to work and leave her kids alone while the house has the enough money?
also we let women go to work if her husband cant get enough money to buy the house needs such as my uncle lets his wife works bec he can't get enough money to buy his house needs

3_ when we make them wear "The Islamic Hijab" we don't want to make them sad or we treating them bad but Hijab saves them from any high or drunk guys...
Hijab saves her from others eyes and iam gonna give u a link to show u how is the Islamic Hijab ? and u can Compare between it and between what the mass medias said and this is a link for a picture for Hijab:

if u don't want anybody to see her body then u r gonna "REQUEST" from her to wear something covers her body to save her from others eyes and the way they r gonna think about her
But does their opinion count? No, it doesn't.

Member of CCC

Quote:
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23   #36
Its Pharoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne<3 View Post
But does their opinion count? No, it doesn't.
sure it count but the question is the husband will accept that or no?

i think husbands have rights 2, and one of these rights is that their wifes should listen to them as long as they don't request harmful thing.

and if the woman refuses listening to her husband then he will keep advising her for a while and if she won't change her opinion then he has to divorce her bec she will learn his kids 2.

Q:there r many Muslim women don't put on the Hijab did we kill them?
A:sure we didn't, bec we don't have that right but they r gonna get punishment in the next world they r gonna get punishment by god.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:53   #37
Lianne<3

Quote:

i think husbands have rights 2, and one of these rights is that their wifes should listen to them as long as they don't request harmful thing.

and if the woman refuses listening to her husband then he will keep advising her for a while and if she won't change her opinion then he has to divorce her bec she will learn his kids 2.

A:sure we didn't, bec we don't have that right but they r gonna get punishment in the next world they r gonna get punishment by god.
Thanks for proving my point

Member of CCC

Quote:
<3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Old 09-26-2009, 16:50   #38
PewPewPew

PewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You're a ****ing idiot. Women have all the rights of men INCLUDING inheritance. That's why we have wills, something Muslims burn because it doesn't have Allah on it.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 21:32   #39
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:

notes:

OMG you don't LET them work......ty for helping prove my point.....oh wait you said "if all the NEEDS of the family are met" what if they want to have a job to get out of the house and maybe make a little extra money so they can go shopping or maybe have a night out on the town with their friends....you know go to a club get a few drinks, dance, have fun flirting and being flirted with.....

and um women in the US don't have the right of inheritance????? WTF where the H E double Hockey Sticks did you get that Idea......????

I don't know maybe you just learned really bad english and didn't say what you meant....

and as to your question, well No i don't want anyone to see Girlfriend Naked (other than me)and i have no control over what other people think in their heads and there's nothing that covering up completly can do that stop what their gonna think But i have no problem with her wearing a Bikini to the pool (wether i'm with her or not) and i actually like it when other guys look at us out and think how did he get her????
see regardless of what she wears, she's my girlfriend because she chose to be my girlfirend and i chose to be her boyfriend, she knows that she doesn't have to worry about me hitting on any other women or trying to get dates with anyone else because i chose to be with her, and the same way, it doesn't matter what a guy comes up to her and says, how good he looks, or even how rich he is she wants to be me and because i know that and Trust that when she tells me that she's being as honest and truthful about it with me as i am with her that there's no need to be jealous or worry or try to tell her what she can or can't do or who she can or can't see/talk to, or can or can't go.
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear

Last edited by DrakeArconis; 09-26-2009 at 21:40.
Old 09-26-2009, 21:33   #40
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
How did this thread go from talking about someone being banned to talking about human rights?
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2009, 21:42   #41
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
How did this thread go from talking about someone being banned to talking about human rights?
lol welcome to the forums
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 09-27-2009, 00:49   #42
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OMG you don't LET them work......ty for helping prove my point.....oh wait you said "if all the NEEDS of the family are met" what if they want to have a job to get out of the house and maybe make a little extra money so they can go shopping or maybe have a night out on the town with their friends....you know go to a club get a few drinks, bomb some civilians.....
Fixed. I know you were thinking it, you can't hide the truth

Quote:

You aren't aiding your point any... What you're saying is that women have rights.... as long as men agree with the choices they make. What kind of right is it that would force a disgraceful divorce just because a husband didn't want his wife to work or bear more than her face in public? It isn't a right until the choice is left solely to the individual and is no longer governed by others.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 01:26   #43
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Fixed. I know you were thinking it, you can't hide the truth
LOL come on now, it's probably the women whose husbands are pissed at the fact that their veil fell down while they were grocery shopping and suddenly every guy withing five miles of her got excited and started thinking dirty thoughts cause they got to see her face
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 09-27-2009, 02:40   #44
Infamous~XII
Banned

Infamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XII has a reputation beyond repute
just seems right for this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NOSAND******.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	123290  
Infamous~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 06:03   #45
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

lol
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: