View Poll Results: Make polls fair to all players OR REMOVE IT!
Yes 14 66.67%
no, keep the polls. unfair and all! 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009, 16:46   #16
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRichard(SW) View Post
You Really Think Tq Listen To Any Of Us They Will Implement Whatever Char They Want !
this.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 18:01   #17
Hidewarrior
:):D:(:P:/

Hidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond repute
just cus tq prolly wont listen doesnt mean you should vote no

the countless bugs, and annoyances. in any other legit company they would be embarrassed at their errors. but tq just pretends like they dont exsist.
-hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
Live support and GM's have both told me no. So the answer is most likely yes.
Hidewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 01:13   #18
PewPewPew

PewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond repute
Same way everyone voted for Aura and it became Battle Power?
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 00:33   #19
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidewarrior View Post
In the current vote for a new class it is almost a tie, but the pirate is winning. if the pirate wins by less than 3% It will be our new class. however that is only around 29% of the votes, that means the other 71% of the people voted against is. Yet because 29% of our votes are towrds it, we will have to deal with 71% of CO's players being mad about the vote.

This has been seen before, The jump speed poll. enough players were angry about the new jump speed that TQ made a poll. infact The winning % was on "the backup jump speed" (the old one) yet TQ still decided to go with the new speed. This brings up another topic: could TQ obscures the votes? (how are we to know that half the votes are from TQ?) 51% of the Co population VOTED against it! 51% of the co population was mad when it remained the same, if the change wasnt made in the first place NONE OF THE POPULATION COULD BE MAD ABOUT THE NEW ONE!

In the suggestion fourm, inorder for a post to be submitted, it needs a 90% approval rate. Why not make that the same with the poll for a new class, or a jump speed, or ANYTHING!?

If we, the players can not come up with a (mostly) agreeable vote, than give up on the topic and invent a new one that our players can agree on.

Last, The vote can be obscured by players! All you need is a couple of proxy sites, or an ip changer! than u can vote as many times as you want!, and there is no rule against it. you could go to work with an ip changing macro on and vote over 1000 times in under 2 hours. Whos to say that one player hasnt voted for half of the votes in any old poll?
It's called democracy, deal with it.
I think the only way to make it a little better is if:
The 2 most voted for classes have a repoll with just them in it.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 01:21   #20
Hidewarrior

Hidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond reputeHidewarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Im all for that, but i dislike that people can vote as many times as they want, they should have to sign in to vote (as said by many othrs)

the countless bugs, and annoyances. in any other legit company they would be embarrassed at their errors. but tq just pretends like they dont exsist.
-hidewarrior

Quote:
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22   #21
Hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
It's called democracy, deal with it.
I think the only way to make it a little better is if:
The 2 most voted for classes have a repoll with just them in it.
hey ur on my servr

-hidewarrior

Quote:
Old 07-06-2009, 01:43   #22
ShitIDunno
WIEEEEEEEE

ShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidewarrior View Post
hey ur on my servr
Please, edit your post's instead of double posting. It's really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Your post made my IQ go down.
The good days are the old days.
ShitIDunno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2009, 11:45   #23
Hidewarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****IDunno View Post
Please, edit your post's instead of double posting. It's really annoying.
alright lol, i thought since it was off topic i should make a new post

-hidewarrior

Quote:
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54   #24
i kill you

i kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond reputei kill you has a reputation beyond repute
If you ask me, I think TQ should take a break from adding all this new stuff with the new mounts and the new classes comeing up incuding all the new quests they are adding in it will make the CO client too big for everything to play at all, I need to fix my computer weekly just so I don't get killed by lag. On a different topic most people on my server quit ether because egys or lag, I even asked some why and most said both reasons, but maybe if theres less lag or they remove some stuff from the client so many people won't quit.
i kill you is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 03:49   #25
ShitIDunno
WIEEEEEEEE

ShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond reputeShitIDunno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by i kill you View Post
If you ask me, I think TQ should take a break from adding all this new stuff with the new mounts and the new classes comeing up incuding all the new quests they are adding in it will make the CO client too big for everything to play at all, I need to fix my computer weekly just so I don't get killed by lag. On a different topic most people on my server quit ether because egys or lag, I even asked some why and most said both reasons, but maybe if theres less lag or they remove some stuff from the client so many people won't quit.
Haha, that was funny
CO is not a game that requires a good comp to play.. But yeah, they should stop implanting crap into the game, whatever the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Your post made my IQ go down.
The good days are the old days.
ShitIDunno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2009, 04:33   #26
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****IDunno View Post
Haha, that was funny
CO is not a game that requires a good comp to play.. But yeah, they should stop implanting crap into the game, whatever the reason.
TQ has **** coding, instead of cleaning up their code, they just add new **** to it

if they added new maps, monsters, gears and levels, then they could expand this game without having to **** it up -_-
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: