View Poll Results: You likey long time?
Yeah 0 0%
Nah 0 0%
Man I got this fungus and I'm scared can you look at this for me? 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2010, 07:54   #1
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Classic Classic servers

We need some Classic Classic servers it's a great idea because all the players who left old servers to play the classic servers and "start over" can do it all over again. Think of the money you'll make and plus when you release Monk you can make the Classic Classic Classic servers and have em restart again.

And I have great ideas for the classic classic servers and I'm impressed with myself because it's almost like someone had already thought of it for me:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=646581
Then just add Classic before the group name each time you want to make a classic server group.

I quit good luck people.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: