Old 12-20-2009, 02:37   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
There is almost NO game anymore

Game continues to get easier, less gameplay.

TQ continues to make the game levelling faster. And easier.

Gameplay, actually killing mosnters in maps, buying and selling in market , are becoming less needed for much of the levelling.

Levelling to 100 or 110 ( maybe ALL levelling) is kind of a joke. The arena gives you 2 exp balls for ... nothing.

TQ just nerffed many people who had spent months ( and dollars) making good characters. People have just levelled and for items like crazy from the demon boxes, leaving many behind them.

Others (my forum friend Oggler did so 2 years ago) and I have been telling players that TQ does this regularly.

This is just the latest.

Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 03:03   #2
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post

Gameplay, actually killing mosnters in maps, buying and selling in market , are becoming less needed for much of the levelling.

Levelling to 100 or 110 ( maybe ALL levelling) is kind of a joke. The arena gives you 2 exp balls for ... nothing.

TQ just nerffed many people who had spent months ( and dollars) making good characters. People have just levelled and for items like crazy from the demon boxes, leaving many behind them.

Others (my forum friend Oggler did so 2 years ago) and I have been telling players that TQ does this regularly.

This is just the latest.

I would agree, but games change and move on. People either stay and change with the game, or quit because they lost that very thing which made them WANT to play them game.

Friend got from 132 - 137 in 2 days. And I think another person I know made a 130-137 in a few days as well.

Am hoping codmw2 will keep my mind of co. Its time i got back to my ladder matches and scrims on fps games :P
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 03:21   #3
anthony14
Shiva4eva

anthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond reputeanthony14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is just the latest.

i do agree on this.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:24   #4
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
I would agree, but games change and move on. People either stay and change with the game, or quit because they lost that very thing which made them WANT to play them game.

Friend got from 132 - 137 in 2 days. And I think another person I know made a 130-137 in a few days as well.

Am hoping codmw2 will keep my mind of co. Its time i got back to my ladder matches and scrims on fps games :P
I would agree... I guess you do not agree ?

The manner in which they change the game scams people and makes it less of a mmrpg. It is mostly just a gambling game. And it is mainly children they fool. Not illegal, they just fool people.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 03:31   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is just the latest.

Botters say "Grinding is not our thing we would rather cheat than level on mobs for months".
TQ makes their move and makes the game skip the leveling part.
Other botters start taking on pvp cheats like aimbot and speed. What do ya call that? People who always want to win. Why would you want to always win at this game anyway? There's nothing to win.

I don't expect to win this game. I set my own goals for it. To me even reaching a certain level, having a certain number of cps, fixing a skill are goals. For others their only goal is to see another character, be it even a lvl 1 noob, dead on the floor. O_o i don't get it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 03:38   #6
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is just the latest.

Completely agree with you.

It took so long for my character to reach L135. Just do the 120 quests and claim experience ball from blessing and mentor experience. Some of the players (enemies ) just spent a lot of cash and made their characters 135 in 2 days.

I think I have to thank TQ for this. TQ helps me to quit CO. I will not buy any db from TQ anymore. May be just login to laugh full 2 soc +12 king toxic'ed by new pure ninja King or Fire.

If you are interested, come nature->snowfall to see how they get 10KCPs every few minutes. I guess some of them hack it. No one can continue buy 5k demon box for 2 days non stop.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:05   #7
Infamous~20
Banned

Infamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Botters say "Grinding is not our thing we would rather cheat than level on mobs for months".
TQ makes their move and makes the game skip the leveling part.
Other botters start taking on pvp cheats like aimbot and speed. What do ya call that? People who always want to win. Why would you want to always win at this game anyway? There's nothing to win.

I don't expect to win this game. I set my own goals for it. To me even reaching a certain level, having a certain number of cps, fixing a skill are goals. For others their only goal is to see another character, be it even a lvl 1 noob, dead on the floor. O_o i don't get it.
I'm guilty. Some guy came from justice I guess and sat in GWA. I just ran up and hit him for 36k for no reason..lvl 1 lol >.>
Infamous~20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:16   #8
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This is just the latest.

Yup, thats one of the reasons i have rarely played for a week now... co just seems so pointless lately. There is no effort involved for ppl who start as lvl 1 characters. I like a game where there is some kind of tough tasks involved all the time, game where i have to think what i will do next, game where i must find time to lvl up -and therefore feel happy for gaining those lvls.

I think lvling in co overall has become a total joke. When i got lvl 137 after months of questing, dis city'ing and lvling on characters i had set as my apprentices to gain mentor exp.. i felt it was something. Now i see people doing the same in a day.... and it all feels so cheap and pointless. I bet people aren't even happy for gaining those lvls now...

I know all games change, but co changes differently. Co goes worse and worse. There is no patches that are done for player...theres patches done to gain more money- no matter what. And it shouldn't be "no matter what".
While wanting to earn money they should still release patches that also improve gameplay..make it more interesting.

Im sad to see how this game starts to go downhill faster and faster. I do still log in..for my apprentices...and i will still play on a xmas break... but i really feel it's all just a start of the end. In 5,5 years of playing this game i have never felt more tired and bored in there.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:40   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~20 View Post
I'm guilty. Some guy came from justice I guess and sat in GWA. I just ran up and hit him for 36k for no reason..lvl 1 lol >.>
i didn't mean GWA. They lose nothing there except time (but yeah maybe they wanted to go to adventure zone or something, but most probably those were just mules).

What i meant is a super 2 sock full sdg tro killing a full normal noob all of the sudden while that noob is trying to level. Sure if that noob is lvl 1 there's no reason to go to other maps than TC. But how about a lvl 40-50 trying to level in ape and gets killed by someone they don't stand a chance against and didn't say / do anything to?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-20-2009, 04:43   #10
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
zzz today in my server there a newbie player buy db and spams the 5kcps box...
he lvl from lv 70 to 137 in an hour..

Rich fellow
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:44   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
Yup, thats one of the reasons i have rarely played for a week now... co just seems so pointless lately. There is no effort involved for ppl who start as lvl 1 characters. I like a game where there is some kind of tough tasks involved all the time, game where i have to think what i will do next, game where i must find time to lvl up -and therefore feel happy for gaining those lvls.

I think lvling in co overall has become a total joke. When i got lvl 137 after months of questing, dis city'ing and lvling on characters i had set as my apprentices to gain mentor exp.. i felt it was something. Now i see people doing the same in a day.... and it all feels so cheap and pointless. I bet people aren't even happy for gaining those lvls now...

I know all games change, but co changes differently. Co goes worse and worse. There is no patches that are done for player...theres patches done to gain more money- no matter what. And it shouldn't be "no matter what".
While wanting to earn money they should still release patches that also improve gameplay..make it more interesting.

Im sad to see how this game starts to go downhill faster and faster. I do still log in..for my apprentices...and i will still play on a xmas break... but i really feel it's all just a start of the end. In 5,5 years of playing this game i have never felt more tired and bored in there.
Those that hit 137 in few days will get bored. There's nothing more to do if they are already 2nd rb 137. If they keep killing people pointlessly then they could just as well play a repetitive game like Solitaire.
Guild war is a joke anyway. You know the ones with more high levels + bulked gear or farmed gear in guild always win, no exceptions. You can't have a rare occasion where the average player that doesn't have anything special can devise a tactic to win the pole and keep people out of the area. Eventually their fund will drop to 0 by curing the gates.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-20-2009, 04:46   #12
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of the GW..

The gate in the GW in anyone server is fixed?
Because it was not fixed our guild win without effort
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:49   #13
davidp

davidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond reputedavidp has a reputation beyond repute
easier to catch botters

i wonder if the gms will ever go undercover a.k.a the mod squad as soon as a gm appears its all over world chat and the cheats turn em all off......but if the gm jus looked like another player .......there would be a lot more botjailings or a lot less botting....the game HAS changed but being a simple soul and not rich i do my lvling the old fashioned way by flogging mobs......true i use pots but i do go killing and as far as the cps go....ha ha ha the rich get richer and the rest of us struggle on...good posts lately Doc i enjoy reading them as u always say something worth knowing

and no this isnt a paid advertisment for the mighty Doc he dont even know me
davidp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:51   #14
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~20 View Post
How did you know? o=
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 04:53   #15
*K*v8
Banned

*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute
arabs win on my server lightning, over and over 10k 10k 10k 10k every 30 seconds i hope this strange timed maint is to rollback all of their winnings
*K*v8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: