Old 12-15-2009, 10:52   #1
Ga|j|n

Ga|j|n is on a distinguished road
Shooping Mail - ExeptionToken

Since the 2nd rb isn't from original Conquer and since lots of people don't have the patience to do the 2nd rb quest, like i don't, i was wondering if you could allow the shopping of the ExeptionToken in Shopping Mail.
Ga|j|n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:13   #2
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
go to the other servers you lazy ass.

if you don't do the quest you don't deserve 2nd rb

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:29   #3
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
I am pretty sure they are working on a shopping mall with expballs/praying stones/ exp pots/ celestial stones/ and exemp tokens just wait a while.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 11:45   #4
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga|j|n View Post
Since the 2nd rb isn't from original Conquer and since lots of people don't have the patience to do the 2nd rb quest, like i don't, i was wondering if you could allow the shopping of the ExeptionToken in Shopping Mail.
ok men, for u we add he in Shooping mail
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 12:23   #5
LeFuretFurtif
PKer!

LeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I am pretty sure they are working on a shopping mall with expballs/praying stones/ exp pots/ celestial stones/ and exemp tokens just wait a while.
If they wanted to do that, they could just activate specific items in shopping mall. If they wanted to have a shopping mall with ONLY item for CCO and remove useless items (like the "dead" items we currently have), they would most likely need to make a specific CCO client, or would need to make a complicated patch that would be more touble for them than releasing a 2nd client.

Also if u want a exemption tokens for dbs, just buy one from someone. They will just cost more than on 2.0
[Talk]Scubin speaks to All : turn aimbot off t_t[23:55]
[Talk]~ManginA~ speaks to All : speed hacker and aim botter i wonder if i should video this[0:28]
[Whisper]mystake speaks to RichardVirenque: yes u speeed as hell[15:44]
[Whisper]Magus speaks to RichardVirenque: well, u had a nice aimbot last gw[21:36
[Whisper]Tru_Solja speaks to RichardVirenque: turn aimbot off[22:35]
[Whisper]laly speaks to RichardVirenque: aimbot?[22:0]
[Whisper]telnet speaks to RichardVirenque: YOU *** AIMBOTER[22:0]
[Whisper]Cu_chuoi speaks to RichardVirenque: hack[23:8]
[Whisper]Death-Mohghazal speaks to RichardVirenque: keep aimboting like hell noob[22:18]
[Whisper]jedimaster speaks to RichardVirenque: ur the biggest aimboter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[23:2
[Whisper]STATTTT speaks to RichardVirenque: ok u aiming e[19:10]
[Whisper]HoT~CuTe speaks to RichardVirenque: u never mis[17:52]
Here's the link
Aimbot!
LeFuretFurtif is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 16:05   #6
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
***** up and do the quest or stay first rb >.>
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 16:27   #7
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
you all are hating on the exemption token itself, and not his suggestion

i say yea make exemption token available in malls so people dont overprice it like they have been
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 17:03   #8
Liberty-Emperor

Liberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i did quest.

lol

is pretty fast. bc is empty

all ppl doing it by token

did quest in 4 days
Liberty-Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 17:06   #9
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
***** up and do the quest or stay first rb >.>
this
fooking lazy whiners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 17:16   #10
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Reďgn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: Łas†§†and Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
yea lets do that so they can turn the mall back on and sneak in all the **** we wanted removed all over again... good idea...

/sarcasim
°ĐaakaŁ° ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 17:56   #11
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Get over it ya man
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 18:45   #12
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
you all are hating on the exemption token itself, and not his suggestion

i say yea make exemption token available in malls so people dont overprice it like they have been
I'll change it up and hate on you then. For fun.

You can't force anyone to price something that they don't want. TQ has never really instituted any sort of market control, they just simply overprice all their item mall **** to make more money. I haven't seen item mall directly influence market prices yet.

I'm also guessing you missed that year of English where they studied punctuation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 19:06   #13
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
Yo STFU!!! you and all your whining B. itches. all im seeing on this damn forum is dumb as.ses like you crying about evrything.
crying about nerfing this nerfing that adding this adding exemption tokens? u serious? .nerfing archers scatter wtf is that all about? nerfing ninjas you guys want trojans and fires to be the only clases that can actualy do something in pk. give other classes a damn fighting chance.

you so stupid. shut the hell up and play the damn game do the damn quest and stop paying your way through evrything, Jesus F.u. king Christ!!!!. if you dont like it, then go back to the Sh.itier 2.0server. Stupid people like you are going to ruin this server even more...

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
ronnie97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 19:29   #14
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Reďgn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: Łas†§†and Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie97 View Post
yo stfu!!! You and all your whining b. Itches. All im seeing on this damn forum is dumb as.ses like you crying about evrything.
Crying about nerfing this nerfing that adding this adding exemption tokens? U serious? .nerfing archers scatter wtf is that all about? Nerfing ninjas you guys want trojans and fires to be the only clases that can actualy do something in pk. Give other classes a damn fighting chance.

You so stupid. Shut the hell up and play the damn game do the damn quest and stop paying your way through evrything, jesus f.u. King christ!!!!. If you dont like it, then go back to the sh.itier 2.0server. Stupid people like you are going to ruin this server even more...
E-Rage!
°ĐaakaŁ° ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2009, 19:47   #15
ronnie97
Slackerr

ronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud ofronnie97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
E-Rage!
I'm calm now.(twitch)

Quit
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx

Resigned
xxx-xxx-xxx
0-xxx-xxx
ronnie97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread