View Poll Results: Classic 2nd socket in weapon for 5 dbs?
Yes 7 77.78%
No 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2009, 05:02   #1
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Classic CO 2s weapons

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
Before the flaming and **** talking comes in... I trolled to see if I could find this post and I didn't. If someone has a link to one already could you please post it here for me to read plx. I was always curious as to why you couldn't make a 2nd socket in the weapon for 5 dbs in BI on classic. Since this isn't classic and I don't know how far classic goes back. When I started in 2001 you could 2nd socket an item in BI for 5 dbs. Just curious as to why this wasn't added and if "WE" would like to see it added again. Poll is up.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 06:40   #2
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO PLAYAH 06 View Post
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
Before the flaming and **** talking comes in... I trolled to see if I could find this post and I didn't. If someone has a link to one already could you please post it here for me to read plx. I was always curious as to why you couldn't make a 2nd socket in the weapon for 5 dbs in BI on classic. Since this isn't classic and I don't know how far classic goes back. When I started in 2001 you could 2nd socket an item in BI for 5 dbs. Just curious as to why this wasn't added and if "WE" would like to see it added again. Poll is up.
For some reason TQ decided to make it not possible. (see point 4)

(side note, they stuffed up and as far as I'm aware, it's not possible on any server now... I'm going to the bugs section right now)
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 08:04   #3
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
ahh i see well thanks i guess i didnt notice that the first time i was lookin through that list. Not like its hard to find 2s normals i just know there is some weapons i have been using i would like to keep but o well, just out with the old in with the new.

If anybody knows does artisianwind socket items still? has anyone had any luck with him in classic yet? I spent quite a few mets to see if he did socket still and i got nothing. I kind of remember him being nerfed a little when blacksmith was added.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: