View Poll Results: Do you like patch 5212
Get this $hit out of our game 67 81.71%
I like it 7 8.54%
I don't really mind either way 8 9.76%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2010, 12:35   #16
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
tros were first most powerful,archers(fans), then ninjas, then fires, then i foresee munks will be the next top class
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 12:40   #17
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
tros were first most powerful,archers(fans), then ninjas, then fires, then i foresee munks will be the next top class
When is warrior's turn ?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:41   #18
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BulkPacks View Post
souL can zap me for 4.5k

i really have no real complaints about refinery except for the fact that fires' refinery buffs are just a bit overpowered.
That is the first step towards "1.0", whatever u wanna call it, not being "1.0" anymore. From my understanding the request to have older versions of the game made was because lots of people didn't like the current version of the game. Why add to it when folks didn't want this garbage to begin with. If players like the new stuff they add why not go play the other servers. I don't get why anyone who hated CO 2.0 and the **** they add to it came to play on the 1.0 version. On 2.0 u get all the crap wrapped into one game and there would be no room for debate there. However it is on a version of the game that was apparently named for its standing which needed no altering because as it stood it was the best. Instead you get players who want changes made to the content and "don't mind" the changes and that is how the game ended up where it is in the first place.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 12:52   #19
20BulkPacks
Banned

20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute
refinery update is nowhere near as ****ty as talismans and battle power, then perhaps next worse was shopping mall, the "shopping rushes", then lotto.
20BulkPacks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 14:10   #20
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BulkPacks View Post
refinery update is nowhere near as ****ty as talismans and battle power, then perhaps next worse was shopping mall, the "shopping rushes", then lotto.
One of the few that play this server knowing what to expect lol.

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 14:22   #21
Hazley

Hazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond repute
this poll/petition won't do ****, as much as some of us (myself included) do not like this update, it's here to stay

Formerly kyakiza/Kiza on [Tiger - Tornado]

Video of Fatal wall-jumping and aim-botting
Hazley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 16:10   #22
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot what thread it was but in one he asked why don't we see the update first before we decide we don't like the update.
Well the problem with that is once it is there it isn't going back.

I can honestly say no one trusts TQ anymore.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 18:16   #23
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO PLAYAH 06 View Post
And? What is your point. That you wanted me to know that classic and original were two different words as if i used them as the same?

Also taos r hitting for 6k-7k with the refinery add ons to most melee classes.
Because you did use them as the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO PLAYAH 06 View Post
Is this the classic section? Sorry it's hard to tell with all the GARBAGE THEY ADD. While their at it should just change the name cause it can't be called classic once u change it from it's "ORIGINAL" state.

Voted:GTFO with this patch.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 18:45   #24
20BulkPacks
Banned

20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute
i like the horse racing tho
Old 02-02-2010, 20:18   #25
Shakua
Renogade

Shakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond repute
you mean you like the horse racing with wall jump for instant wins before the race even starts ?
Uktabi~Wildcat 130 trojan

Lol im now the oldest trojan/archer in sapphire/emerald put together

few noobs in liberty
Shakua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 23:22   #26
20BulkPacks
Banned

sure why not

i think its fun and a unique touch to this game. it's too bad the rewards for this only compliments the refinery system.
Old 02-03-2010, 00:12   #27
uncle999
Mister999

uncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond reputeuncle999 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ don't care about the 6-7K dmg to your char by Taos. TQ's after the USD$6-7K they will get from the Tao to do 6-7K dmg to your chars.

Concept of "game balance" is alien to TQ in the first place.
Balance = slowsdown db sales & $$$ income ... the more inbalance the more $$$ for TQ.

Refinery is here and Permanent Stabilization is round the corner.
Near impossible to remain buff up from the quest reward alone ... sooner or later... TQ's going to run a poll on Permanent Stabilization ... ignore poll majority and .... welcome to "Lotto Of Permanent Stabilization Stones".

Better bet would be to save up your reward pts and get your CPs ready to Lotto for the Permanent Stabilization Stones.
uncle999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 01:14   #28
Shakua
Renogade

Shakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond repute
yep cheating is fun and a unique experience to this game, go suck a nut
Uktabi~Wildcat 130 trojan

Lol im now the oldest trojan/archer in sapphire/emerald put together

few noobs in liberty
Shakua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 10:08   #29
20BulkPacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakua View Post
yep cheating is fun and a unique experience to this game, go suck a nut
you're probably a VERY insignificant member of this community anyway.

your crying doesn't help. i dont see anything wrong with the horse racing. it's not like they're handing out dbs to the #1 winners. in all the races i've participated in I haven't seen a cheater yet.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:23   #30
Lord_Foo_V4
Banned

Lord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hah. You guys got all hopeful with your fake classic co and then got TQed like always.

You're like monkies being given an electric shock every time they reach for the banana but still keep reaching for the banana.
Lord_Foo_V4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: