Old 02-01-2010, 18:31   #106
Janajane

Janajane is on a distinguished road
Every game has buffs, Conquer won't be an exception. Adding buffs to equipments adds strategy to the fights now. It would be boring if every single fight would be the same. I think people complain about refinery because they are like lazy to develop a new strategy to win or to be more careful to defend themselves. It's not like they are bringing back fan and tower.

Edit: And just because a bunch of people don't want refinery, doesn't mean the rest of us don't want it too. And don't come to me with the typical argument "go back to 2.0". Classic CO never was meant to be "no update" server. They specifically stated they would only remove BP and talismen, plus a few more other things but they never said no updates.

Server: Liberty
Rick_Hunter
Guild: Sentinels.

Andromeda, lvl 39 water tao
Janajane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 18:34   #107
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janajane View Post
Every game has buffs, Conquer won't be an exception. Adding buffs to equipments adds strategy to the fights now. It would be boring if every single fight would be the same. I think people complain about refinery because they are like lazy to develop a new strategy to win or to be more careful to defend themselves. It's not like they are bringing back fan and tower.

Edit: And just because a bunch of people don't want refinery, doesn't mean the rest of us don't want it too. And don't come to me with the typical argument "go back to 2.0". Classic CO never was meant to be "no update" server. They specifically stated they would only remove BP and talismen, plus a few more other things but they never said no updates.
The problem is that GMs actually asked if we (the players) wanted updates. They received a massive amount of NOs and they still do this type of ****. Its typical TQ bull****.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 18:39   #108
Janajane

Janajane is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
The problem is that GMs actually asked if we (the players) wanted updates. They received a massive amount of NOs and they still do this type of ****. Its typical TQ bull****.
TQ is a company. It's obvious that they wouldn't accept that extreme decision of no update. Having updates regularly attracts new people, new people = more money. Really, if you all know TQ, what else did you expect if they always do the contrary of what the majority wants?

For a true Classic game, RuneScape it's the best. It's the only mmorpg that i Know it has a couple of classic servers that never never never is updated.

Server: Liberty
Rick_Hunter
Guild: Sentinels.

Andromeda, lvl 39 water tao
Janajane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 19:43   #109
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
We don't implement stabilization into classic servers.
Old 02-01-2010, 19:43   #110
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Do you notice that people dont like your latest patches?
Old 02-01-2010, 21:39   #111
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
i'm so glad tht i don't play no moar.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 21:41   #112
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, None of us wanted the refinery system. Basically the bulkers get to get even stronger. None of us wanted lottery. None of us wanted item lock

This game was good until fchen/engputer left
kdevil_14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 21:46   #113
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Jproxy you knoooooooooooooow.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 23:55   #114
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

go back to 2.0.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 02:20   #115
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil_14 View Post
Lol, None of us wanted the refinery system. Basically the bulkers get to get even stronger. None of us wanted lottery. None of us wanted item lock

This game was good until fchen/engputer left
Bro I miss frank, and going to eng's website to get my cases taken care of..

Bring fchen back

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 03:29   #116
steffy1991

steffy1991 is on a distinguished road
i dun think chimps can read shoulda sent em sum banana's n they woulda left us alone : / o welll

release the chimps TQ : /
steffy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 06:26   #117
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ya, and then in 2 years when classic is destroyed just as bad as regular co2, what then?

They will make a Classic Classic co server?

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 07:29   #118
~Perseus~

~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold~Perseus~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
They don't know yet. But some of the people here prefer to say everything's bad, regardless. You get used to it, after awhile.
LMFAO quote "but some of the people here prefer to say evrythings bad,regardless." unquote. ok so why the fucc do you ask us for our oppinions? can you explain that to me? if everybodys say no reguardless... is that why youll never listen or do stuff according to what the players want?. and just do as youll wish? plz stop asking for our oppinion. or actualy take what we say into consideration at a greater percent then you do now.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:37   #119
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Be patient, efficient and tolerant to all.
So that means we gotta patiently wait for TQ to destroy whatever 'classic' is left on Classic CO with their pathetic patches?

And I don't know who 'efficient' is directed to, it sounds like a joke. D=
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 07:40   #120
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TQ is a company. It's obvious that they wouldn't accept that extreme decision of no update. Having updates regularly attracts new people, new people = more money. Really, if you all know TQ, what else did you expect if they always do the contrary of what the majority wants?

For a true Classic game, RuneScape it's the best. It's the only mmorpg that i Know it has a couple of classic servers that never never never is updated.
Classic was brought back to entice old vets to come play again.. I thought? I didn't know they were bringing it back to update it to attract new players to get more money. Oh thats right... they teach the Conquer Online course in schools so everyone is well informed as to what Classic and normal 2.0 servers entail.. MY BAD!
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: