View Poll Results: Update Classic or No New Updates?
Yes, some of the new things will be good. 88 13.77%
No, Classic means nothing new should be added. 465 72.77%
I'm not sure... Maybe if I saw them first? 86 13.46%
Voters: 639. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 04:17   #91
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egad! View Post
Hey Refinery, GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post

Plus none of this refinery crap is good for waters. Not everyone is a trojan. >=[
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:45   #92
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
critical strike, and penetration are good for all taos

but seeing as how perm stones are useless in classic,(even if their won they'll be like stardrills)

this is a decent update, although the poison ones for classic are pretty useless,

they should give out a crit strike for winning a tro pk war, instead i got stuck with a detox
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 06:31   #93
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
No. Waters are support characters.
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06   #94
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post

but seeing as how perm stones are useless in classic,(even if their won they'll be like stardrills)

this is a decent update, although the poison ones for classic are pretty useless,

they should give out a crit strike for winning a tro pk war, instead i got stuck with a detox
No offense dude but if you like this stuff think of all the other crap they gonna add in the days to come. I know that this wasnt really the classic we all wanted, however, you can't call anything "classic" if your gonna add to it. There is servers out there where the detox stuff actually isn't useless and if you enjoy the update go there and play. It's only a matter of time before what they did to classic is obsolete to what goes on in other servers. They should just add fog and all the db promotions back to classic and we can have a normal 2.0 again.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 08:54   #95
Wuasha
I'm Boring

Wuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond reputeWuasha has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest..i dunno why we vote here..clearly TQ doesnt listen to us so i think this poll is kinda useless...if they see that they can have more ppl buying dbs then they dont give a crap about polls...

sry but its true..
still voted no patches

All skills fixed except fire met: lvl 5 at 8%

Proud to be DL of Tugas_Power
the best portuguese guild on Phoenix server!
But, atm, im a FIA DL <3
--Semi retired from phoenix--
--working on a trojan on Royalty :P
Wuasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14   #96
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO PLAYAH 06 View Post
No offense dude but if you like this stuff think of all the other crap they gonna add in the days to come. I know that this wasnt really the classic we all wanted, however, you can't call anything "classic" if your gonna add to it. There is servers out there where the detox stuff actually isn't useless and if you enjoy the update go there and play. It's only a matter of time before what they did to classic is obsolete to what goes on in other servers. They should just add fog and all the db promotions back to classic and we can have a normal 2.0 again.
why would i leave to another server so that detox would be effective, if my reason for coming to classic was "no fog at all"...

my point is that they have a whole section of detox buffs which are useless in classic, and they are giving them out as prizes for winning things like pk tourneys etc.....

it was similar to having stardrills in classic, people were winning them, but they were useless. pretty much a waste of 27 cps

all that other stuff you said "may" happen in a year or more

without perm stones, and everything being bought with honor points, bulkers have a little advantage since they win more matches, but everyone still has the opportunity to get loads of arena points

Last edited by djfacebooth; 02-02-2010 at 09:18.
Old 02-02-2010, 15:36   #97
~AOI~

~AOI~ is on a distinguished road
I found the new character creation "first" and "last name" to be troublesome. Instead of there being a space we get an ugly ASCII code in the middle of the name. What if someone doesn't want to use a last name? we are forced to use a last name that adds an ASCII code rather than an actual space. Is TQ too lazy to add an actual space? We can add the ASCII code ourselves. We do not need TQ to do it for us.

Justice/Ryee/Fury/Classic

I prefer darkness *,..,*

Pro list: Pablo

Life is short and bitter sweet. Live it up.
~AOI~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 16:07   #98
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AOI~ View Post
I found the new character creation "first" and "last name" to be troublesome. Instead of there being a space we get an ugly ASCII code in the middle of the name. What if someone doesn't want to use a last name? we are forced to use a last name that adds an ASCII code rather than an actual space. Is TQ too lazy to add an actual space? We can add the ASCII code ourselves. We do not need TQ to do it for us.
I don't actually like that to be honest. Who asked for it anyway?
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 16:13   #99
LeFuretFurtif
PKer!

LeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond repute
No perm stones, that's kinda messed up.

You basically have to keep getting refinery items cause u lose it after a few days, sounds pretty annoying, except for the botters who always win arena...

Anyays, is it me or over 70% of the people voted no updates at all, and most of the voted yes to SOME (for most people SOME means pure skills only).

Why even bother asking if they dont listen? I mean, you cant rly get refinery items by bulking (yet) so this wont increase their db sales in CCO by a significant amount. Why not just give players what they want instead of forcing crappy updates and making more and more people quit?
[Talk]Scubin speaks to All : turn aimbot off t_t[23:55]
[Talk]~ManginA~ speaks to All : speed hacker and aim botter i wonder if i should video this[0:28]
[Whisper]mystake speaks to RichardVirenque: yes u speeed as hell[15:44]
[Whisper]Magus speaks to RichardVirenque: well, u had a nice aimbot last gw[21:36
[Whisper]Tru_Solja speaks to RichardVirenque: turn aimbot off[22:35]
[Whisper]laly speaks to RichardVirenque: aimbot?[22:0]
[Whisper]telnet speaks to RichardVirenque: YOU *** AIMBOTER[22:0]
[Whisper]Cu_chuoi speaks to RichardVirenque: hack[23:8]
[Whisper]Death-Mohghazal speaks to RichardVirenque: keep aimboting like hell noob[22:18]
[Whisper]jedimaster speaks to RichardVirenque: ur the biggest aimboter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[23:2
[Whisper]STATTTT speaks to RichardVirenque: ok u aiming e[19:10]
[Whisper]HoT~CuTe speaks to RichardVirenque: u never mis[17:52]
Here's the link
Aimbot!

Last edited by LeFuretFurtif; 02-02-2010 at 16:16.
LeFuretFurtif is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 16:23   #100
djfacebooth
Banned

it did increase their sales, there was plenty people buying big perm stones soon as they found out they were available in shopping mall,

and again people complaining about crediting dbs before the rollback, asking for a refund lol

no perms is the best thing about the patch, besides horse racing
Old 02-02-2010, 17:37   #101
Omgurdead

Omgurdead is on a distinguished road
I so disagree to having new stuff on classic co, because its "CLASSIC" Co, a server where people want to reexperience the good old days. they should also remove everything that wasnt in classic co except cps.
Omgurdead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2010, 04:09   #102
~AOI~

~AOI~ is on a distinguished road
I don't see how this poll is going to help, because TQ will always add new things, because all they care about is $. I voted "not" to update, but the fact is TQ will always update.

Justice/Ryee/Fury/Classic

I prefer darkness *,..,*

Pro list: Pablo

Life is short and bitter sweet. Live it up.
~AOI~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 17:38   #103
th3g0d
vittujee

th3g0d is an unknown quantity at this point
Why ppl are complaining about the co2.0? Trust me... u don't wanna go back to co1,0.. I remember when 2,0 came, dam it was sweet. the point is that we just don't. Need anything after potency. :/ and what comes for the updates... the pure skills were promised right after the 2nd rb came. So I voted "some".

minepls lvl 123 troj-archer -idel-(main character)
th3g0d wat-fire tao lvl 122 -quitted- (F*** fires)
vittujee wat-war-troj 130-122-11* -Active-
sup +5 2sdg earrings
sup +5 2soc sdg necky
sup +5 2soc sdg ring
sup +5 2soc sdg p-Blade
sup +5 2soc sdg Blade
sup +5 2soc sdg club
sup +5 2soc sdg troj-armor
sup +4 2soc sdg boots
------------------

Aladin says "SIT abu SIT!
Aladin says "Roll abu ROLL!"
Aladin says "bulk piggy BULK!"
th3g0d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 19:52   #104
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3g0d View Post
Why ppl are complaining about the co2.0? Trust me... u don't wanna go back to co1,0.. I remember when 2,0 came, dam it was sweet. the point is that we just don't. Need anything after potency. :/ and what comes for the updates... the pure skills were promised right after the 2nd rb came. So I voted "some".
you are stupid, co 1.0 took skill and hard work. getting an elite item was epic, being 120 was godlike. having a 2 socket was near impossible.
kdevil_14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2010, 00:49   #105
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ anyone who thinks this is classic co and will be in anyway different to normal co in a few months

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: