Old 12-20-2009, 04:56   #16
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Game continues to get easier, less gameplay.

TQ continues to make the game levelling faster. And easier.

Gameplay, actually killing mosnters in maps, buying and selling in market , are becoming less needed for much of the levelling.

Levelling to 100 or 110 ( maybe ALL levelling) is kind of a joke. The arena gives you 2 exp balls for ... nothing.

TQ just nerffed many people who had spent months ( and dollars) making good characters. People have just levelled and for items like crazy from the demon boxes, leaving many behind them.

Others (my forum friend Oggler did so 2 years ago) and I have been telling players that TQ does this regularly.

This is just the latest.

There is almost NO game anymore
What can u do though? I have to say even some of the jerks.. the people on conquer are prolly the best type of folks u can come by. We all have our ups and downs but in the end the coolest folks play here on conquer. The game itself was butchered years ago, there hasn't really been a game for quite sometime. I play for the people, the jokes, the pvp (whats left of it), and the drama. Leveling and hunting was never good on this game because TQ always wanted to sell the content for 100's of USD and I can't blame them if people didn't buy they wouldn't sell.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 05:35   #17
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Those that hit 137 in few days will get bored. There's nothing more to do if they are already 2nd rb 137. If they keep killing people pointlessly then they could just as well play a repetitive game like Solitaire.
Guild war is a joke anyway. You know the ones with more high levels + bulked gear or farmed gear in guild always win, no exceptions. You can't have a rare occasion where the average player that doesn't have anything special can devise a tactic to win the pole and keep people out of the area. Eventually their fund will drop to 0 by curing the gates.
@the sentence i marked red.
There's LOTS of things to do after hiting 137 2nd rb. I have been it for more than half year now. I am marketing and hunting, like oldie:P
But yea, they will most likely get bored, cos what do u do at lvl 137 if u are built up by bulking and have never enjoyed PLAYING.
So i get what u mean... they have no will or reason to hunt or market and for them the game is just dead. It's like buying a big vase for 10k usd... U can put flowers in there sometimes, but overall it's just waste:P

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 05:41   #18
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
People are making 130-130-130 chars out of nothing with demon boxes, its ridiculous.
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 05:46   #19
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
This made me quit.. I'm a 309 BP'd fire taoist.. but this is justgoing nuts new people will get stronger and stronger i also lost 25k cps this is a rip off! ***** TQ seriously this isa ****ing stupid quest. Worked so hard for my gears and people getsl ike 500k + cps in a day pfff :S
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 05:58   #20
Infamous~20
Banned

Infamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i didn't mean GWA. They lose nothing there except time (but yeah maybe they wanted to go to adventure zone or something, but most probably those were just mules).

What i meant is a super 2 sock full sdg tro killing a full normal noob all of the sudden while that noob is trying to level. Sure if that noob is lvl 1 there's no reason to go to other maps than TC. But how about a lvl 40-50 trying to level in ape and gets killed by someone they don't stand a chance against and didn't say / do anything to?
still fun to do >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
How did you know? o=
He made threats like bla bla bla ait for merge.
Infamous~20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 06:39   #21
Straight7

Straight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond reputeStraight7 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with much of what's been said, and it is annoying to say the least.

On one hand you have the characters that have been around since long before lotto, long before cps, and they are easily being overtaken by people with a few cps to burn. Players are starting to once again feel as they did when TQ came up with the exemption token.

They feel that all of their time and effort that they put into their characters was an absolute waste. And they are right, it's demoralizing to see someone get something in a day, when it took you weeks or months to achieve the same goal.

Who honestly wants to continue playing a game where everything they work so hard to get one day, is just given to someone else the next.

Honestly though, I don't think TQ fully thought this one through. For every cp or item someone "wins" that's one less DB they will be able to sell.

I mean can you imagine it, a player starts the game today, somehow manages to get 10 cps. He then parlay's that into 2-300k cps, buys everything he needs, and is 2nd rb in two days.

That's roughly 1,400 DBs that TQ didn't sell.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:04   #22
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
This made me quit.. I'm a 309 BP'd fire taoist.. but this is justgoing nuts new people will get stronger and stronger i also lost 25k cps this is a rip off! ***** TQ seriously this isa ****ing stupid quest. Worked so hard for my gears and people getsl ike 500k + cps in a day pfff :S
Gimme your gear *** :x
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 07:22   #23
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
@the sentence i marked red.
There's LOTS of things to do after hiting 137 2nd rb. I have been it for more than half year now. I am marketing and hunting, like oldie:P
But yea, they will most likely get bored, cos what do u do at lvl 137 if u are built up by bulking and have never enjoyed PLAYING.
So i get what u mean... they have no will or reason to hunt or market and for them the game is just dead. It's like buying a big vase for 10k usd... U can put flowers in there sometimes, but overall it's just waste:P
But imagine if you hit 137 on all chars and suppose there's no new class for over a year, nothing more to bulk on or build up by either normal efforts or botting. What will you do then?

Meaning then when you're maxed out on all chars that you wanted. And what could you have? Full 2 sock +12: nin-war-tro, pure nin, nin-war-fire, nin-war-war, nin-war-water, nin-tro-archer / tro-war-archer.

And then what?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 07:24   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~20 View Post
still fun to do >.>

He made threats like bla bla bla ait for merge.
Then why don't people go kill scarecrows in TG and go hhhhhhhhhhh noob sticks like egys?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-20-2009, 07:34   #25
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But imagine if you hit 137 on all chars and suppose there's no new class for over a year, nothing more to bulk on or build up by either normal efforts or botting. What will you do then?

Meaning then when you're maxed out on all chars that you wanted. And what could you have? Full 2 sock +12: nin-war-tro, pure nin, nin-war-fire, nin-war-war, nin-war-water, nin-tro-archer / tro-war-archer.

And then what?
Thats what i am saying, only bulkers can have this situation.
Im a non-db buyer, and i would have things to do here for years and years more and i wouldn't complain cos thats how it is supposed to be! ANd thats the way i would like it. Cos there is no way i would be full +12 any time soon.
But guys who buy their way up in matter of days, also buy items as good as it can get..they really have absolutely nothing more to do. There is no way they go out hunting or anything.
So myeah..i feel the game is pretty much pointless now... (p.s. yep i feel it quite a while already, not just after this patch)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:43   #26
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Thats what i am saying, only bulkers can have this situation.
Im a non-db buyer, and i would have things to do here for years and years more and i wouldn't complain cos thats how it is supposed to be! ANd thats the way i would like it. Cos there is no way i would be full +12 any time soon.
But guys who buy their way up in matter of days, also buy items as good as it can get..they really have absolutely nothing more to do. There is no way they go out hunting or anything.
So myeah..i feel the game is pretty much pointless now... (p.s. yep i feel it quite a while already, not just after this patch)
I just looked in your signature, one of them was already fulfilled as you can pick now who joins.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-20-2009, 07:52   #27
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And then what?
You are both saying near the same thing.

She still enjoys some of the game she enjoyed while getting to her 137.

You say those who skipped levelling will have nothing to do that is fun.

Her fun keeps getting smaller as TQ sells parts of the game to keep those instant hi level db buyers interested.

There just is not much left to sell, and not much fun for her anymore.

Not much left to take away from her game, not much left to sell to the db buyers.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 08:04   #28
elisa

Quote:

Her fun keeps getting smaller as TQ sells parts of the game to keep those instant hi level db buyers interested.

Not much left to take away from her game, not much left to sell to the db buyers.
yup yup..
im wondering what will next patches bring again... will tq ever realize they are dooming their own game...

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:10   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:

There are some things that might be interesting.
The new class was both a doom of the game but it kept people interested / gave them competition and a reason to rise up against them.
The horses - a nice addition, even if we didn't need them, they add a little to the customization and some more hp. They add very little stuff though. Personally i like collecting saddles and making my horse look better.

TQ is planning on horse racing too. And the clan wars should be something interesting but could use a little work, i've heard that there still are bugs.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-20-2009, 09:06   #30
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yup yup..
im wondering what will next patches bring again... will tq ever realize they are dooming their own game...
Quote:
There are some things that might be interesting.
The new class was both a doom of the game but it kept people interested / gave them competition and a reason to rise up against them.
The horses - a nice addition, even if we didn't need them, they add a little to the customization and some more hp. They add very little stuff though. Personally i like collecting saddles and making my horse look better.

TQ is planning on horse racing too. And the clan wars should be something interesting but could use a little work, i've heard that there still are bugs.
I just noticed it is 200 coins for a moonbox. you can get coins so easy.Just click the boxes under the tree = 5 - 20 coins and you can do that every hours... for days. I see no one buying moonboxes for a long times. Another BIG loss of a part of the game. I lost the bat cave,bandit cave,hawkings cave to horses. Now the moonbox quest is nerfed for a while.

edit, prize link ; http://co.91.com/guide/quests/09christmas_rewards.shtml
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: