Old 12-16-2009, 10:55   #31
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
Yes there is, there's the goddamn quest, you idiot.
meant something that didnt require work jackass....lotto = 2 seconds to get + stones

thats like saying i should hunt for enough +1s to make a +6

your example would be valid if the exemption token could be won in fractions of the token or as a whole, and put together.....
please learn to argue

Last edited by djfacebooth; 12-16-2009 at 10:58.
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 11:04   #32
OneTheFallen

OneTheFallen is on a distinguished road
i see what your saying but i think its bs that there is even a exemption token espically in "classic" everyone should have to do the quest so its not so easy... it will be good for you botters who are already 2nd rbing!!
OneTheFallen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 11:05   #33
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTheFallen View Post
i see what your saying but i think its bs that there is even a exemption token espically in "classic" everyone should have to do the quest so its not so easy... it will be good for you botters who are already 2nd rbing!!
theyd just jproxy in the 2nd rb map making it even harder for everyone else to 2nd rb tho
Old 12-16-2009, 11:05   #34
Miyavi
Tecu

Miyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTheFallen View Post
Exactly.

2nd reborning was never supposed to be easy.

If you're not ready to pay what it costs, just stop being a lazy ass and go do the quest.

Botting is bad, mmmkay?

LoveHateLegend speaks to Miyavi: god damn you're a good fire
Miyavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 11:11   #35
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
Exactly.

2nd reborning was never supposed to be easy.

If you're not ready to pay what it costs, just stop being a lazy ass and go do the quest.
pretty sure that leveling to 130-130 manually doesnt make you lazy

a lil break is deserved
Old 12-16-2009, 11:47   #36
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post

a lil break is deserved
¤ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 17:23   #37
Noxette~10

Noxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

a lil break is deserved
Your an idiot. Start the quest at 120 first rb. By the time you get to 130, you should be done. Also, the token will not become available in shopping mall as it would cause alot of people to quit, again. You are one person, you are the only one complaining. TQ doesn't give a **** about you. If it were like, several hundred people complaining, then they may take notice.
Noxette~10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:50   #38
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~10 View Post
Your an idiot. Start the quest at 120 first rb. By the time you get to 130, you should be done. Also, the token will not become available in shopping mall as it would cause alot of people to quit, again. You are one person, you are the only one complaining. TQ doesn't give a **** about you. If it were like, several hundred people complaining, then they may take notice.
lolz im pretty sure ive heard that suggestion from anyone thats done 2nd rb quest, i dont need your 2 cents...

im not expecting them to change it, just throwing in my 2 cents lol,
and apparently im not the only one complaining because im not the one that started the thread?...

wanna take a step off the pc and watch some telly tubbies to calm urself down??
Old 12-16-2009, 19:06   #39
VigilTempus

VigilTempus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
theyd just jproxy in the 2nd rb map making it even harder for everyone else to 2nd rb tho
That wouldn't make it harder lol, just carry a pene am, and kill the botters, take their items, saves you quite a few kills on mobs.

But I think they should either increase the chance of winning an exemption toekn by a fair amount. Or take it out of lotto completly. (seeing as how people have already won them in lotto and sold them, TQ wouldn't remove it from lotto, so at most they could increase the win rate of them.)
Lvl- 104+ Wat.

Liberty Server

Succeeding is not enough. Others must fail. >=D

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ 2pac ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨Legend``°º¤
¤°º`` ¤ø„¤„ø¤``º°¨¤

"The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times."-Paulo Coelho.
VigilTempus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 19:11   #40
Liberty-Emperor

Liberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty-Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga|j|n View Post
Since the 2nd rb isn't from original Conquer and since lots of people don't have the patience to do the 2nd rb quest, like i don't, i was wondering if you could allow the shopping of the ExeptionToken in Shopping Mail.
well u have 2 choises

pay the dbs the lucky ones aks for the lotto token

or do the quest.

btw the 2nd option is cheaper...

Quote:
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.
Liberty-Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 19:22   #41
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Actually doing the second reborn quest feels a lot better when you second reborn.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 19:44   #42
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you all are hating on the exemption token itself, and not his suggestion

i say yea make exemption token available in malls so people dont overprice it like they have been
Can we add tough drill and blacksmith cuz 1s and 2s r over priced. DB leveling too cuz exp pots, exp balls, and enlightenment is over priced. Add the +n stones, the gourds, the lillies, the refined gems, the super tortise gems... should i go on or just stop now.

They have servers that offer all this and there is more than one too.

NO MALL IT DESTROYS THE ECONOMY AND TAKES FROM THE PLAYERS!
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 19:56   #43
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO PLAYAH 06 View Post
Can we add tough drill and blacksmith cuz 1s and 2s r over priced. DB leveling too cuz exp pots, exp balls, and enlightenment is over priced. Add the +n stones, the gourds, the lillies, the refined gems, the super tortise gems... should i go on or just stop now.

They have servers that offer all this and there is more than one too.

NO MALL IT DESTROYS THE ECONOMY AND TAKES FROM THE PLAYERS!
yes cause adding a toughdrill is the same thing as adding a exemption token

oh yea, add the exp balls/pots, add everything, your pulling the perfect counter examples out dude, holy crap!

or...you could refer to my previous posts about those items....
and yes you can stop...and learn to read...

I suggested that we should be able to pay 9 dbs to be able to 2nd rb w/ no work...im not asking for a whole shopping mall
Old 12-16-2009, 19:57   #44
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Actually doing the second reborn quest feels a lot better when you second reborn.
yea itd feel alot better saving those dbs and using em on something else, but patience isnt my thing
Old 12-16-2009, 20:00   #45
CO PLAYAH 06

CO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond reputeCO PLAYAH 06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes cause adding a toughdrill is the same thing as adding a exemption token

oh yea, add the exp balls/pots, add everything, your pulling the perfect counter examples out dude, holy crap!

or...you could refer to my previous posts about those items....
and yes you can stop...and learn to read...

I suggested that we should be able to pay 9 dbs to be able to 2nd rb w/ no work...im not asking for a whole shopping mall
I did read ur previous posts but ultimately in teh end i was showing u how it works u open one door and others will continue to ask for more doors i wasnt flaming u so lets not go there. (unless of course u want to cuz im game and i play conquer online so im bored out of my mind already)

All I can say is we as consumers will only be over priced if we allow ourselves to be over priced. Don't buy over priced items and you will not pay for over priced items. It's simple I know and yeah i get it but wait a few months watch and see how many people bought 2s items for 80 dbs and how much they will become in the near future. The token price will drop if u cant wait then do the quest with sum buddies or buy the thing for 20-30 dbs.
CO PLAYAH 06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: