Old 05-14-2012, 02:39   #1
BlueSparrow

BlueSparrow is on a distinguished road
If only...

If only this game wasn't so CP hungry

As Diablo 3 comes out tomorrow i will have no hesitation in deleting this game form my Ipad and just play D3 Mostly due to the fact that ... you are nothing in this game if you dont spend a fortune in real money..

which is super evident on the new iconquer server where a group of 4 asians.... who already have Complete 2 sock Super +6 gears all Super gems pk everyone in fg3 :S

But... I did enjoy the short time before they got to that stage.... Our guild, Luminous has reached an amazing 600+ members and have won the GW + CTF twice

It was fun while it lasted... Now its time to just log off and let the asians kill eachother

BlueSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41   #2
BlueSparrow

The people in this picture are amazing team players and don't deserve what's going to happen.. (the Asians total OverPowered domination of the server) sad that skill and tactic play no part in this game
Old 05-14-2012, 05:41   #3
GRIEVEZ

GRIEVEZ is on a distinguished road
Sounds *** indeed.... :///
GRIEVEZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 06:01   #4
JX1983

JX1983 is on a distinguished road
Anyway there are many more bulkers in the game just don't want to mention the names.. Just curious how much u guys spent already?
JX1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 06:06   #5
BlueSparrow

I spent about $500... Sad I kno lol... But I didn't realise it buys nothing here.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:18   #6
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSparrow View Post
I spent about $500... Sad I kno lol... But I didn't realise it buys nothing here.
Hhaha ikr... 500 bucks gives us nothing I don't even wanna think how much I spent already over the years xD I'm still so far from full +12 lolzzz
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 06:27   #7
BlueSparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Hhaha ikr... 500 bucks gives us nothing I don't even wanna think how much I spent already over the years xD I'm still so far from full +12 lolzzz
Over the years..... Oh geeez. I would hate to see ur email account with all them payment confirmations.... I almost cried when I saw mine

Perhaps if they make a server where cps cannot be purchased I might return ... But I doubt that's going to happen
Old 05-14-2012, 06:35   #8
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I thought i read somewhere that spending is capped to $2,000 a month on this game. meaning there are really some big spenders on this game.

Anyway it does not really matter how much you spend to have a good fun time playing CO. Besides spending there is also skill involved which you only get by playing.

I noticed that I need to spend some hours playing instead investing my 2 nd 100 bucks. Which is way less than the 500

Got my ass kicked by lower level and less bp to give just one example. Still love the game though
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 07:46   #9
GRIEVEZ

GRIEVEZ is on a distinguished road
Tbh once i spot a game where using cash is neccesry to play it competitivly i take a step back. I do play about 4 hours a day atm, but ive got no job atm lol.

If you want fairplay than the only way is b2p games... Or p2p. Rarely have i
Seen fremium games where things are balanced. So i just play this game for the
Heck of things. Im aware ill never be top10 (though amazingly i was #1 warrior
For the first week mauahahaha).

But realisticly, a game should never be played competitivly... I played wow
On high lvl for the first year, owned an entire server. Played cs and won
Tourneys. But in the end its just air. Its meaningless to waste the amount of
Hours u need to invest to get anything out of it.

If you invest real money, so u can enjoy a game more. Sure, but it should never
Be an amount you regret. Most i spend was on 400euros on a lineage 2 private
Server. In the end its the consideration of am i enjoying thhis game, does this
Game have a future (incase of spending money).

Things you should look for
-moderating (gms banning botters, exploiters, etc)
-class balancing (adding things with consideration of older classes)
-customer relationship (forums, helpdesk, ingame gms)
GRIEVEZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 09:21   #10
Moonstone1973

Moonstone1973 is on a distinguished road
I understand what you are saying Bluesparrow and I know there are some big spenders in the game. I don't agree it ruins the game though....I am an archer, will always be an archer and have spent about 20 on game, I therefore get owned by everyone! This doesn't stop me playing, I know I wont be best player, and that my equipment although not rubbish wont match big spenders. There are lots of other reasons I play.

Getting killed a few times is a bit annoying and sometimes I have to go to lesser spots to train.

Anyway perhaps people need to chill out more, not be so competitive and accept that people will pay to be the best. We need these people, they ensure the game continues!
Moonstone1973 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 12:49   #11
LadySyristine
Paper Cut

LadySyristine is on a distinguished road
Hello

To be honest Blue you have to consider it from all sides. The Asian wallet warrior we are thinking of may have spend a lot, but for some even 500 is just as a lot. It is all relative between people to people. Some may view you as you view that ahem particular group.

It isn't that big of a disparity though and can be offset with hard work. Takes me a chunk of my morning to kill 40,000 birds which can net about 500 cp if I get lucky. But I am fine with that, so don't feel angry, there a lot less fortunate than where you guys are at.

The problem I see is that some people take this game too seriously. I don't want to call some out, but it is wrong to think you are a better person just because you have+7 tripped out the wazoo and you grief 24/7. It is absolutely horrible, what is going on in FG3 the past few days, people fighting over two spawns, one more particularly and issues with sharing. Sure the game as PvP and egos involved, but when you kill the community you hurt yourself more than anything else.

So if they want to drop a few g's on their gear, let them be. I don't like it when others tell me how I should play or what I can or cannot do n game, but let's be civil about it. Buying their way ahead only works so long anyways.

More importantly, let's get the servers working.
Old 05-14-2012, 13:44   #12
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSparrow View Post
Over the years..... Oh geeez. I would hate to see ur email account with all them payment confirmations.... I almost cried when I saw mine

Perhaps if they make a server where cps cannot be purchased I might return ... But I doubt that's going to happen
In fact you should read our fail thread.... If tq decides to actually go through those changes u won't need to buy so much altho it's going to **** the few of us who spent an assload... I imagin how some of my friends who spent twice more than me will feel...

To the other player who spoke about 2k at most per acount idk about bulking on pc but on iPad that's easy to go through.... Make a second acount on iTunes and a second co acc... Get a second iPad and trade the cps... XD tried that one out myself LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 14:03   #13
expadaloco
Ninja

expadaloco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
In fact you should read our fail thread.... If tq decides to actually go through those changes u won't need to buy so much altho it's going to **** the few of us who spent an assload... I imagin how some of my friends who spent twice more than me will feel...

To the other player who spoke about 2k at most per acount idk about bulking on pc but on iPad that's easy to go through.... Make a second acount on iTunes and a second co acc... Get a second iPad and trade the cps... XD tried that one out myself LOL
I can believe that could work easily, but a quick calculation 2nd iPad roughly another 300 euro's adding on the first 1800 euro's first account maybe another 300 euro's on cp's for the second account. Creating accounts logging in trading with yourself is not really my fun of play

Not many people playing this game make enough money to spend around 2600 euro's a month for creating strong characters fast.

2nd iPad is handy though for a trading character so you can play with your main.

Anyhow see you in game smax..
expadaloco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 14:36   #14
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by expadaloco View Post
I can believe that could work easily, but a quick calculation 2nd iPad roughly another 300 euro's adding on the first 1800 euro's first account maybe another 300 euro's on cp's for the second account. Creating accounts logging in trading with yourself is not really my fun of play

Not many people playing this game make enough money to spend around 2600 euro's a month for creating strong characters fast.

2nd iPad is handy though for a trading character so you can play with your main.

Anyhow see you in game smax..
Well well some of us have weird addictions? Lolz
Old 05-14-2012, 14:40   #15
LadySyristine
Paper Cut

LadySyristine is on a distinguished road
CP buying is just all relative really. Someone who spends 500 on a server will think someone who dumps a few thousand is excessive. Then again those who spend zero to maybe pocket change will see the 500 spender as overkill. Either way people play the way they want to play; if they want to be a wallet warrior, so be it.

I don't mind that they buy CP until they start acting like they are better are a better person and start griefing others. Then that becomes an issue. Takes 30 minutes to make 50-100 cp at birds otherwise.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: