Old 07-28-2012, 00:33   #1
JX1983

JX1983 is on a distinguished road
Fire Tao questions

Hi a couple of question fire taos.. Anyone know of any 2nd rb fire kill a terrato or banshee? Or if I reincarnate to pure water better to tank boss..
Anyone know if fire Tao can be farm or actually farm water better.. Got decent gears on me though..
JX1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 01:24   #2
JX1983

Another question for taos which soul should I use whirlpool or waterflow? Thanks for the help..
JX1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 05:00   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
You ask some really weird questions. Are you new or something?

Fires are going to kill bosses real slowly. It takes days bro. If you want to kill bosses, you either join someone else's team or just reincarnate into a melee class.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 06:42   #4
JX1983

Ic.. I think I get what u mean.. Taos can nv kill boss.. Sighz..

Thanks for answering my questions.. Take it I am quite new..
Old 07-28-2012, 12:06   #5
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
I guess you could kill the bosses if you were high enough level and had reallllly good gears...

And as for farming, waters are better as they can be reborn at lvl 110, where all other classes are 120.

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 13:29   #6
JX1983

Thanks for the reply.. Another hard questions which I ask alot other ppl but most of them not sure too.. If I reincarnate a p6 armor not permenant, can I still permanent it at lvl 15 or do I have to lvl it back to 130?

Thanks
Old 07-28-2012, 15:34   #7
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know whether you could make it permanent at L15 but you wouldn't need to level it to L130 again.

Armour only needs to be L120 to put a P6 dragon soul on it. So if you tried and failed it should be possible to level it up again in TC without using dbs (though it would take a load of mets and cash).

The dragon soul wouldn't help at all at L15 unless it was permanent, though.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 07-29-2012, 00:49   #8
JX1983

Ic.. Thanks so I guess I better don't take the risk of reincarnate my p6 armor to lvl 15 and perm it later.. In case I can't do it then is a waste..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: