Old 10-01-2010, 03:56   #1
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful and GMs FUFF YOU!

i dunno how many peeps here use path finding when sending their 2nd char to the mines but be careful O_O

i used it the other day from mc to dc mines whilst i was sming at fg3......the screen focus changed and guess what....noob in bot jail!!!

i dont bot, dont use any clickies and none of this auto crap they go on about.

i do know that many of u do (yes im talking to u noobjas O_O) so be very, very careful when using TQ's built in path finding bot - it appears to detect itself.

i emailed TQ and all they said was blah, u have been confirmed as a botter and it will cost 430 cps to get the noop out.

worse than this the loyalty of tq is unbelievable - the account is about 6 or 7 years old so they can see that its never been jailed in alll that time and they think ima gonna start bottin now?

GM's! GET ANOTHER JOB YOUR CRAP AT THIS ONE!
DeViL~WoMaN - 130-130; eX-Mausoleum
ChinaGirl - 130-130-131; Liberty
DeViL^WoMaN - 130-130-130; Liberty

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
ChinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2010, 08:20   #2
DonGambino
douche

DonGambino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl View Post
i dunno how many peeps here use path finding when sending their 2nd char to the mines but be careful O_O

i used it the other day from mc to dc mines whilst i was sming at fg3......the screen focus changed and guess what....noob in bot jail!!!

i dont bot, dont use any clickies and none of this auto crap they go on about.

i do know that many of u do (yes im talking to u noobjas O_O) so be very, very careful when using TQ's built in path finding bot - it appears to detect itself.

i emailed TQ and all they said was blah, u have been confirmed as a botter and it will cost 430 cps to get the noop out.

worse than this the loyalty of tq is unbelievable - the account is about 6 or 7 years old so they can see that its never been jailed in alll that time and they think ima gonna start bottin now?

GM's! GET ANOTHER JOB YOUR CRAP AT THIS ONE!
TQ has fuffed us so many times i dont fuffing care anymore! those *******s! ive had a marketeer sent to bot jail too. now why would i bot a marketeer!?? c'mon!!

Sapphire
DonGambino (retired 2004)
Level 110 Warrior

COSIMO (retired 2004)
Level 110 Trojan

DonGambino / Badger (I'm back!)
Prosperity/Liberty
130 > 130 > 132
Pure Ninja

"the dude whos name is BLACK"
DonGambino is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2010, 02:17   #3
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

ChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeChinaGirl has a reputation beyond repute
i wont let this rest! i played so long without usin bots i dont fuffin need em

jus shows how they are with peeps that have played for as long as i have an they still dont care

TQ r KOS!

Quote:
My brother to father regarding his new girlfriend; "knowing you dad she will be a 6 foot Valkerie maiden with a clevage you can ski down"
Old 10-04-2010, 10:02   #4
Albatros

Albatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond repute
*getting my knife out* lets hope they get their senses back together - if there is one person i trust about playing honest its you! all those years simplay have to count!

GMs - act accordingly to real evidence and not to gibberish-w/e-half arsed-sleepy-crap-information. pretty please xD
^^

i am not the madam - just one of the prostitutes
visit CO4Dummies

been here done that... now i am back
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 04:46   #5
raiva
ampiter

raiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to raiva
..and there i thought someone vanished from the face of the earth
don't be a racist man
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiva
hating egys isnt racism, it's common sense

Last edited by raiva; 10-07-2010 at 05:00.
raiva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2010, 15:24   #6
Albatros

Albatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatros has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiva View Post
..and there i thought someone vanished from the face of the earth
mhmm... not sure O.o thought i was visiting some forums, but lately it seems i went to a graveyard lmao

hi mate, long time not seen xD
^^

i am not the madam - just one of the prostitutes
visit CO4Dummies

been here done that... now i am back
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2010, 14:02   #7
PimpYoAss
TitInspect

PimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond repute
I think hes talking about China... bish
Old 10-15-2010, 08:35   #8
Lómion
lomi

Lómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpyoass View Post
i think hes talking about china... Bish :d

bish
Old 10-16-2010, 15:02   #9
PimpYoAss
TitInspect

PimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond reputePimpYoAss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lómion View Post

bish
Pretty sure you still owe me half a cookie...
Old 10-19-2010, 03:23   #10
ChinaGirl
Ev1l Cow 1

pimp lol

joao and i were talking about the big ugly monsters in the lab las night and ur name came up

hows u

Quote:
Old 10-19-2010, 08:16   #11
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
sawp china/rubberman
don't think i seen ya since i regulated Honor.
i'll see ya when we merge ;]

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXřdüs(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2010, 11:41   #12
PimpYoAss
TitInspect

I make you guys remember abig ugly monster.. thats cool

I still have CO forums bookmarkd because of you people, once joao makes 130 2nd rb ill log on his char to pwn you all (now hes gona change pass)
Old 10-20-2010, 09:29   #13
raiva
ampiter

raiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond reputeraiva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpYoAss View Post
I make you guys remember abig ugly monster.. thats cool

I still have CO forums bookmarkd because of you people, once joao makes 130 2nd rb ill log on his char to pwn you all (now hes gona change pass)
waaaaaay ahead of you

anda mazé para o jogo
vaaa
don't be a racist man
Quote:
Old 10-20-2010, 13:26   #14
PimpYoAss
TitInspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiva View Post
waaaaaay ahead of you

anda mazé para o jogo
vaaa
AH! I knew you were ahead of me means I am ahead of your aheadness (what?)

Se voltar é a comprar DB's.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:16   #15
raiva
ampiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpYoAss View Post
AH! I knew you were ahead of me means I am ahead of your aheadness (what?)

Se voltar é a comprar DB's.
nada que já năo se tenha feito, é tanto quanto ir ao cascata
don't be a racist man
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: