Old 12-09-2016, 08:25   #16
carlsberg

carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post
You got what you deserve you're not innocent you're just a pathlological liar like your buttbuddy berzerk who also beleives in his own lies and makes up stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
My 2 cents

lets start with not mentioning personal bull**** stories and look at the actual videos, no emotional attachment bull**** about him being toxic etc, a person can act however the **** they like.

SO based on the video 0.01 to 0.33 Shady has 218 ping, at 0.34 it goes down to 62 then continues to differ from 108 to 218 to 32.

0.01 to 0.33 Daniel ( HarryPotter ) seem to be jumping faster than the average player would be, but due to Shady's ping and realm's delay, we or at least i can't take it for granted, 0.34 to the end of the video everything seems whatever to me.

Now here's another thing, i'll assume that Shady reported this for TWO actual reasons aside from their relationship.

- How Daniel seem to be faster than a usual player at the start of the video
- How he couldn't mange to land tfbs on him even after 0.34 it took him a while

Being on topic, The one called Mystic has an average of 20 ping, still plays as if he has 500 ping, so the 2nd reason depends on how skilled you are ( shots fired )

The first reason is explained due to the high ping and it is confirmed since right at 0.34 everything was fine there's no sign of fast jumping.

This is me not siding with either of them, this is what i based on seeing the video.

However if i wanna give credit to the one being reported here, i've played with him too many matches that i'm 100pct sure he's legit.
True keng <3
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 11:00   #17
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl

LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
thesedays GM needs a video prove of cheaters... PLUS! they are going to system scan the person who is cheating, did they really cheat... so yeah u did cheat if they found any suspicious programs or files on ur client

and about the second video u posted about... that video is too short to decide anything... and i believe the GM have also scanned the person who u tried to report
and the video u made is in realm map... realm maps are laggy

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 11:06   #18
carlsberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightOfAngel View Post
thesedays GM needs a video prove of cheaters... PLUS! they are going to system scan the person who is cheating, did they really cheat... so yeah u did cheat if they found any suspicious programs or files on ur client

and about the second video u posted about... that video is too short to decide anything... and i believe the GM have also scanned the person who u tried to report
and the video u made is in realm map... realm maps are laggy
3rd party programs such as clickers, speedhacks, are not detected by GMs they must give a verdict based on video evidence. Opal thought I was speedhacking (3rd party program) and I proved to him I did not so he let me free.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:40   #19
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsberg View Post
3rd party programs such as clickers, speedhacks, are not detected by GMs they must give a verdict based on video evidence. Opal thought I was speedhacking (3rd party program) and I proved to him I did not so he let me free.
Got caught shame.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 16:10   #20
carlsberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Got caught shame.
get released, shame
Old 12-09-2016, 16:16   #21
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
get released, shame
Sure I bet it cost you too. Your pockets too small to get out for free.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 12-09-2016, 16:39   #22
carlsberg

Quote:
Sure I bet it cost you too. Your pockets too small to get out for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPEXUjB2ZU&feature=youtu.be you'll see the same jumps in this video as I got botjailed for

Edit: Your pockets too small to get out for free.
^ This barely makes any sense to me, not sure if you're mad, or you're trying to annoy me, or you're simply trying to insult me.

Last edited by carlsberg; 12-09-2016 at 16:41.
Old 12-09-2016, 16:48   #23
Byuiso

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPEXUjB2ZU&feature=youtu.be you'll see the same jumps in this video as I got botjailed for

Edit: Your pockets too small to get out for free.
^ This barely makes any sense to me, not sure if you're mad, or you're trying to annoy me, or you're simply trying to insult me.
Little of everything. Its not an insult GMs don't let people out for free unless you're a big spender.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 12-09-2016, 16:53   #24
carlsberg

Quote:
Little of everything. Its not an insult GMs don't let people out for free unless you're a big spender.
Buddy, you don't wanna know what I've spent haha.. its more than it appears to be.
Also yes, he let me out. I showed him footage of my daily streams and made a ****ing essay of evidence that I was innocent and so on
And why r u tryna insult me? I dont remember ever being cocky to you
Old 12-09-2016, 17:12   #25
carlsberg

Quote:
You're Josh?
Edit: If you keep trash talking I'll xfer to champs eu and crash your phoenix just before cs epk takes place, i might have gotten botjailed but atleast I'm not a scammer like you.
You scammed my homie Null for 60k CPs

Last edited by carlsberg; 12-09-2016 at 17:49.
Old 12-09-2016, 18:04   #26
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
They check client, if its edited u get jailed, end of story lol. stop editing **** and enjoy the game with all the effects as it is =) As far as i know they never jail for the video itself, but for checking the client. Other than that keep recording urself when u pvp and u have counterproof =)

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 18:10   #27
carlsberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
They check client, if its edited u get jailed, end of story lol. stop editing **** and enjoy the game with all the effects as it is =) As far as i know they never jail for the video itself, but for checking the client. Other than that keep recording urself when u pvp and u have counterproof =)
Opal jailed me based on the video, he admitted this. I sent him footage, live streams, and wrote like 4000 lines essay and he released me from jail, guess i could consider myself lucky but I was live streaming daily and I did not use anything, this is a dead case- I'm grateful i got released from jail check my video out if you havent.
I also gave Opal alot of footage of players I faced in arena including you actually having similar jumps to mine which were in Shady's video. Its realm lag, those jumps has been there like 1-2 weeks ever since the servers got unstable.
You know I'm fairly decent without any edits, just like you and I don't need no more edits, that belongs in my past.
Old 12-09-2016, 18:15   #28
carlsberg

Quote:
Also a side note, 3rd party programs are not detected by checking the players client, speedhack for instance is a program, not something you inject into your client. Opal botjailed me based on the video evidence.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:32   #29
Nappy
MatriX

Nappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond reputeNappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Opal jailed me based on the video, he admitted this. I sent him footage, live streams, and wrote like 4000 lines essay and he released me from jail, guess i could consider myself lucky but I was live streaming daily and I did not use anything, this is a dead case- I'm grateful i got released from jail check my video out if you havent.
I also gave Opal alot of footage of players I faced in arena including you actually having similar jumps to mine which were in Shady's video. Its realm lag, those jumps has been there like 1-2 weeks ever since the servers got unstable.
You know I'm fairly decent without any edits, just like you and I don't need no more edits, that belongs in my past.
Anyone who has a clue avout co decently should know that realm fights tend to be laggy and make u look weird in opponents side of view. Jailinh for realm videos just by the looks of it should not be allowed and GMs should know this by now..

Liberty:
FeaR, Decay, Knowledge

2011-2014 Retired

2014 Back as NapsteR on Lucky 7, Honor, Thunder,Champs EU, Dark,Flame

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfc...CNTG-t8SxsiQnw
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2016, 04:00   #30
carlsberg

Quote:
Anyone who has a clue avout co decently should know that realm fights tend to be laggy and make u look weird in opponents side of view. Jailinh for realm videos just by the looks of it should not be allowed and GMs should know this by now..
Idk what to say man.. i truly did not use anything and thats why u got released i guess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: