Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2016, 13:23   #1
carlsberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Botjailed falsely

Never thought it'd be neccessary to make this post, but yeah I got botjailed for no reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGk_Gxxc5hs
Here is the evidence, I suppose this is me speedhacking(?) lol
The realm servers had 250+ constant ping, and he approves it. Whenever I sent in video evidence with high ping he instantly declined it..? I'm seriously starting to think he is working corrupt, lets brainstorm this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHkoabBdQc He declined this one, which is evident beyond reasonable doubt, you can see my ping is stable and its fair video quality, enough to judge based on what I've got on tape.
Why would he approve the video of me lagging a bit (not using anything at all infact lol) and decline this super obvious video I recorded?
Is it possible that Opal is getting paid to keep certain people out of jail, and send certain people there for a reasonable prize?
Please feel free to post below what I should do, theres no way I'm paying the bail fee when I'm innocent, I'd rather let my account rott in botjail forever than buying CPs from TQ ever again if this is how they operate.

Last edited by carlsberg; 12-08-2016 at 13:34.
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 13:29   #2
Del4no
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsberg View Post
Never thought it'd be neccessary to make this post, but yeah I got botjailed for no reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGk_Gxxc5hs
Here is the evidence, I suppose this is me speedhacking(?) lol
250+ constant ping, and he approves it. I'm seriously starting to think he is working corrupt, lets brainstorm this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHkoabBdQc He declined this one, which is evident beyond reasonable doubt, you can see my ping is stable and its fair video quality, enough to judge based on what I've got on tape.
Why would he approve the video of me lagging a bit (not using anything at all infact lol) and decline this super obvious video I recorded?
Is it possible that Opal is getting paid to keep certain people out of jail, and send certain people there for a reasonable prize?
Please feel free to post below what I should do, theres no way I'm paying the bail fee when I'm innocent, I'd rather let my account rott in botjail forever than buying CPs from TQ ever again if this is how they operate.
Illuminati confirmed!
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 13:32   #3
carlsberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del4no View Post
Illuminati confirmed!
This is ridiculous, don't you agree?
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 13:44   #4
Del4no
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 28
Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsberg View Post
This is ridiculous, don't you agree?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrixL7h2ZgQ
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 13:44   #5
ajemnub
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 83
ajemnub is on a distinguished road
talk to someone who has gm friend on fb
ajemnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 13:58   #6
carlsberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajemnub View Post
talk to someone who has gm friend on fb
I'm doing my best atm, I've spoken to some different youtubers who know me which has good contact with the GMs...
Hopefully they will bail me out
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 14:31   #7
carlsberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless! View Post
Hope you get stuck in botjail forever. the worst attitude in history
You deserved it for how toxic you've been to others .
Might have been toxic, that doesn't mean I should be put in botjail when I didn't use anything you muppet lol
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 16:33   #8
Byuiso
Registered User
 
Byuiso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 661
Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Shame on you
__________________
ElJefe Lion Server
Nobility: King-240,024,000,000
648 Perfection Score

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 23:19   #9
1Mystic
Registered User
 
1Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 227
1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsberg View Post
Never thought it'd be neccessary to make this post, but yeah I got botjailed for no reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGk_Gxxc5hs
Here is the evidence, I suppose this is me speedhacking(?) lol
The realm servers had 250+ constant ping, and he approves it. Whenever I sent in video evidence with high ping he instantly declined it..? I'm seriously starting to think he is working corrupt, lets brainstorm this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHkoabBdQc He declined this one, which is evident beyond reasonable doubt, you can see my ping is stable and its fair video quality, enough to judge based on what I've got on tape.
Why would he approve the video of me lagging a bit (not using anything at all infact lol) and decline this super obvious video I recorded?
Is it possible that Opal is getting paid to keep certain people out of jail, and send certain people there for a reasonable prize?
Please feel free to post below what I should do, theres no way I'm paying the bail fee when I'm innocent, I'd rather let my account rott in botjail forever than buying CPs from TQ ever again if this is how they operate.
You got what you deserve you're not innocent you're just a pathlological liar like your buttbuddy berzerk who also beleives in his own lies and makes up stories.
__________________
My Youtube MysticGaming
1Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 00:53   #10
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T
 
BerzerkAkaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 311
BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
My 2 cents

lets start with not mentioning personal bull**** stories and look at the actual videos, no emotional attachment bull**** about him being toxic etc, a person can act however the **** they like.

SO based on the video 0.01 to 0.33 Shady has 218 ping, at 0.34 it goes down to 62 then continues to differ from 108 to 218 to 32.

0.01 to 0.33 Daniel ( HarryPotter ) seem to be jumping faster than the average player would be, but due to Shady's ping and realm's delay, we or at least i can't take it for granted, 0.34 to the end of the video everything seems whatever to me.

Now here's another thing, i'll assume that Shady reported this for TWO actual reasons aside from their relationship.

- How Daniel seem to be faster than a usual player at the start of the video
- How he couldn't mange to land tfbs on him even after 0.34 it took him a while

Being on topic, The one called Mystic has an average of 20 ping, still plays as if he has 500 ping, so the 2nd reason depends on how skilled you are ( shots fired )

The first reason is explained due to the high ping and it is confirmed since right at 0.34 everything was fine there's no sign of fast jumping.

This is me not siding with either of them, this is what i based on seeing the video.

However if i wanna give credit to the one being reported here, i've played with him too many matches that i'm 100pct sure he's legit.
__________________
YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/BerzerkConquerOnlineGOAT
BerzerkAkaGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 01:37   #11
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 118
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
I support Berzerk's analysis. I'm not going to doubt a guy who have been botjailed multiple times.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 02:30   #12
jonavastyle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 122
jonavastyle is on a distinguished road
I dont know how many times I personally have been reported in the past, but its probably more than you and I could imagine. And I never have been jailed for ****s like "if your ping is higher then mine, I seem to jump faster for you" or "if you have bad ping, I can kill you when you jump away" ... Lmao what the hell is that ? So you know what ? I just did experiment... 1 week with a random edit. It even wasnt a 3rd party program. 2 days later, NPC greets me in botjail. This is a message to all, stop being dckheads and lie to yourselves
jonavastyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 03:03   #13
1Mystic
Registered User
 
1Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 227
1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
My 2 cents

lets start with not mentioning personal bull**** stories and look at the actual videos, no emotional attachment bull**** about him being toxic etc, a person can act however the **** they like.

SO based on the video 0.01 to 0.33 Shady has 218 ping, at 0.34 it goes down to 62 then continues to differ from 108 to 218 to 32.

0.01 to 0.33 Daniel ( HarryPotter ) seem to be jumping faster than the average player would be, but due to Shady's ping and realm's delay, we or at least i can't take it for granted, 0.34 to the end of the video everything seems whatever to me.

Now here's another thing, i'll assume that Shady reported this for TWO actual reasons aside from their relationship.

- How Daniel seem to be faster than a usual player at the start of the video
- How he couldn't mange to land tfbs on him even after 0.34 it took him a while

Being on topic, The one called Mystic has an average of 20 ping, still plays as if he has 500 ping, so the 2nd reason depends on how skilled you are ( shots fired )

The first reason is explained due to the high ping and it is confirmed since right at 0.34 everything was fine there's no sign of fast jumping.

This is me not siding with either of them, this is what i based on seeing the video.

However if i wanna give credit to the one being reported here, i've played with him too many matches that i'm 100pct sure he's legit.
1. You don't know anything
2. My Ping average is 33, looks like 500 for you, but I don't (need) to cheat
3. You say to people that you live in the usa but u don't (pathological liar syndrome)
4. No one likes you, physical and digital
5. You told that you blocked me on forum but you didn't
6.
7..

Conclusion: dirty lying cheater
__________________
My Youtube MysticGaming
1Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 03:05   #14
Moonfall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,405
Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del4no View Post
haha excellent
__________________
Moonfall 130-130-140 wat-war-tro 382 BP without clan/mentor
Fire server, GL of Mors~Certa
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2016, 08:24   #15
carlsberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
carlsberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post
You got what you deserve you're not innocent you're just a pathlological liar like your buttbuddy berzerk who also beleives in his own lies and makes up stories.
check my youtube myst-****, then speak
carlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:21.