Old 12-20-2010, 03:42   #1
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Wanna lend a hand to an old vet? =p

So after seeing some of my friends, most of them which played conquer with me many years ago, we all decided to come back and try and have some fun for old time's sake.

Does anyone have any chars or gears they're willing to give away and help us start build a decent character to play with?

And no, I don't hack you or anything if all you're willing is letting me play the character. I hope I've earned enough of your trust after all these years. =0

ps. I would not have come back if it weren't for my friends. We had a get together after many years and we started recalling the good times when we played Gunbound, Survival Project and Conquer together. I really do miss the good old days..
Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Originally posted by LordSesshomaru
you know you play to much conquer when...
you punch a random dude in school and say "sry pk was on"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoCk~On
As long as you don't pull her panties off and find 2 dragonballs.
nuttydude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2010, 16:58   #2
Grandia

Grandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Grandia Send a message via AIM to Grandia Send a message via MSN to Grandia Send a message via Yahoo to Grandia
Hey man ^^ Unfortunatly, i am trying to come back too so i cannot help you, but actually this game seems diing slowly =<. So I just log to talk with the few friends i've there. If i have an advice , it's not to spend a lot of time in this game unless you find plenty of old dudes who want to come back with you

If you collect and help a starving dog, he wont bite u.
That's the main difference between the dog and the Man.

Qui pisse face au vent mouille ses sandales. (french quote)
In english :
Who pisses in front of wind wet his sandals.
Grandia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 18:35   #3
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandia View Post
Hey man ^^ Unfortunatly, i am trying to come back too so i cannot help you, but actually this game seems diing slowly =<. So I just log to talk with the few friends i've there. If i have an advice , it's not to spend a lot of time in this game unless you find plenty of old dudes who want to come back with you
words to live by, anyways i think he got a bunch of friends playing with him.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 13:25   #4
WarMa$t3r
I quit

WarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandia View Post
You are totally right ! no point of playing now because there's one strong side now that win all GW's
the other side is weak and has few players , If you want to come back make sure u will bring some old players with u otherwise u will be mad and quit again , I my self semi-quit..

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate
- Chains hits very quickly
- All missed shots are lined up with the exact coords of his target

Botjail: AvraM
Server: Ruby

Last edited by WarMa$t3r; 12-24-2010 at 13:30.
WarMa$t3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2010, 10:23   #5
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
It has changed so much since the split even. None of the old players play really and the server has been taken over by whom ever wants to spend alot of money on this game. Thats why GW is still one sided. Its kinda funny I've been gone for years now and I can still assume what goes on here! lol But if you do have a bunch of people I would just go and try it out and then you can finally see how badly it has changed.
Old 12-28-2010, 13:28   #6
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by projects View Post
It has changed so much since the split even. None of the old players play really and the server has been taken over by whom ever wants to spend alot of money on this game. Thats why GW is still one sided. Its kinda funny I've been gone for years now and I can still assume what goes on here! lol But if you do have a bunch of people I would just go and try it out and then you can finally see how badly it has changed.
Changed badly pretty bad, i couldn't even keep up co got a bit more complicated. ;p
Old 12-29-2010, 15:05   #7
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah only came back because I got katamaiya silph and dope playing with me lol. someone even told me mitch might come back, but I highly doubt that
and not to mention a few of my irl friends started to play co again, so it's not all that bad.
Quote:
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-01-2011, 09:54   #8
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
What chars are you guys using?
Old 01-03-2011, 16:40   #9
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post
What chars are you guys using?
u should definitely go back lots of old people r coming back & nutty is using wtf2, silph still the same char, dope also the same char and kata im not sure.
Old 01-06-2011, 20:56   #10
skumn
win

skumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond reputeskumn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
u should definitely go back lots of old people r coming back & nutty is using wtf2, silph still the same char, dope also the same char and kata im not sure.
]

So I opened up co, but my client was too old and it wouldn't autoupdate. I'd have to redownload the client and reinstall it. I thought about it but it was going to take an hour to download so I didn't bother.
Old 01-06-2011, 22:32   #11
nuttydude
Noob eater

we're all still using our old chars, except kat since his old one was deleted. it's been quite fun thus far since we're still figuring out most of the new stuff that's been released since any of us have played lol, don't have to worry about **** like gw imbalance or whatnot.

if you ever decided to come back or just drop by for the lulz of it, give us a holla! we're still in res btw
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-07-2011, 10:22   #12
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttydude View Post
we're all still using our old chars, except kat since his old one was deleted. it's been quite fun thus far since we're still figuring out most of the new stuff that's been released since any of us have played lol, don't have to worry about **** like gw imbalance or whatnot.

if you ever decided to come back or just drop by for the lulz of it, give us a holla! we're still in res btw
I just thought of that when you started this thread lol. Brings back some memories of being in Res. Fun fun times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumn View Post

So I opened up co, but my client was too old and it wouldn't autoupdate. I'd have to redownload the client and reinstall it. I thought about it but it was going to take an hour to download so I didn't bother.
Well hello doug its been a little while hasn't it? :P

Last edited by projects; 01-07-2011 at 10:26.
projects is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2011, 13:35   #13
skumn
win

Quote:
I just thought of that when you started this thread lol. Brings back some memories of being in Res. Fun fun times.

Well hello doug its been a little while hasn't it? :P
Hey dude.
Old 01-11-2011, 22:51   #14
hellfire987

hellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttydude View Post

good times
DIVINE-arch-tro-123 arch
Currently trying to regear to full 1 soc might take a littlebit

woot im official lol!!!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=635280
hellfire987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09   #15
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Coming back to this horrible game is like pouring salt and vinegar into an open wound. You wouldn't do it, so why come back?

>_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: