Old 03-19-2018, 01:28   #1
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
You had one job TQ...

How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others. And this is not the first time something like this has happened. Recently some giveaway had 25 free course chests that would not stack with the other 200 I have because reasons... no, really these were bound ones because it is not like the others were trade-able anyways... retards. Same with super protection pills 2 kinds bound and not labeled as such but never were trade-able so WTF! And should I even bring up the P7 soul scraps that are also not trad-able but come in two different variants with the same problem.

Last edited by NATAS; 03-19-2018 at 01:29. Reason: Word form
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 07:08   #2
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others. And this is not the first time something like this has happened. Recently some giveaway had 25 free course chests that would not stack with the other 200 I have because reasons... no, really these were bound ones because it is not like the others were trade-able anyways... retards. Same with super protection pills 2 kinds bound and not labeled as such but never were trade-able so WTF! And should I even bring up the P7 soul scraps that are also not trad-able but come in two different variants with the same problem.
Hey! They need some way to make people to buy sashes! Give them a break!

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro** (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 16:17   #3
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
quit
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2018, 15:40   #4
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I agree it is annoying having all these scraps and fragments and not knowing whether certain ones will ever be used again
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2018, 06:08   #5
killereyes

killereyes is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Hey! They need some way to make people to buy sashes! Give them a break!

I don't have more available space to be filled in with sashes at this time and it is very annoying to store so many untradeable stuff , not stackable, 2 kinds for same thing . Spring is coming, time to clean up ! I need events to get rid off them .
killereyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2018, 18:14   #6
Angel Gabriel

Angel Gabriel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
How about getting your code monkeys on some sort of standard for items?Today I got a prize from that drawings event 5 yellow rune fragments bound.But ya know what? These are special bound fragments that don't have the purple writing on the bottom so they won't stack with my other BOUND fragments and I am willing to bet that they will also not work with say 6 of this kind and 14 of the others.
Actually the fragments from the drawing event does work with the other bound ones, including the 50% gamble.

They just don't stack.

--------------------------------------------
~ Conquer Online 1.0 ~ Server Travels ~ 403 BP
--------------------------------------------
[Justice] 2006-2009 > [Justice-Honor] 2009-2013 >
[Columbus(NA)] 2013-2015 > [Freedom] 2015-2016 >
[Columbus(NA)] 2016-2017 > [Freedom] 2017-2017 >
[Columbus(NA)] 2017-2018 > [Triumph] 2018
Angel Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: