Greatsword 23 47.92%
Crossbow 13 27.08%
War Fans 11 22.92%
......no 25 52.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 15:05   #1
Davidd19
Banned

Davidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Davidd19
NEW weapons ^_^

we'll pretty much every 1 in conquer online has talked about new weapons for each class.
I know i have. so im going to post up sum i want to see in the game sum day
i hope you like them too. IF YOU VOTE PICK 4 PLS
DO NOT PICK ALL!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meteor Hammer
is an ancient Chinese weapon, consisting at its most basic level of two weights connected by a rope or chain. One of the flexible or 'soft' weapons, it is referred to by many different names worldwide

Rang: Mid Range weapon (like +1 more then a staff)
type: 2 handed weapon
Attack speed: fast
Attack Power: medium

cannot hit an flying archer
Flying Claw
is used to ensnare a foe and throw him off balance. It originated in China during the Sui Dynasty and is one of the flexible also known as soft weapons in the Chinese martial arts. It is in the same family as the meteor hammer

Rang: Mid Range weapon (like +2 more then a staff)
Attack Power: medium/low

Cestus
A cestus is an ancient battle glove, sometimes used in pankration. In effect, it is the classic world's equivalent to the brass knuckles

Rang: close combat
type: 1 handed weapon
Attack speed: medium/fast
Attack Power: medium/high

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greatsword
The Greatsword is referenced today mostly as an extremely large or powerful weapon

Attack speed: slow
Attack Power: very high

Crossbow
A crossbow is a weapon consisting of a bow mounted on a stock that shoots projectiles, often called bolts.

Rang: long Range
War Fans
A number of war fans were used in Japanese feudal warfare, of varying size and material, for different purposes. One of the most significant, and perhaps most interesting, uses was as a signalling device. Signalling fans came in three varieties: a tasseled pom-pon, a solid iron fan, or a wood and paper one

Attack speed: very fast
Attack Power: low

if you got a weapon you would like to see in the game plz post

this is just the first step the skills will be next on the most popular weapons

most of these are ancient chinese weapons so i think that it will fit in to the story
i don't think this will mess up the game

i did'nt put a weapon for the water/fire tao because i cant think of any
Davidd19 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 15:20   #2
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Only weopen I would like to see in CO is a scythe but that's just me. I dont think anybody would want to use brass knuckles or anything that involve fighting with your fists, I mean just think about if you were up against someone with a sword and you only had fists who would most likely win?The only thing I can see happening that involve alot of hands is nunchucks i mean lik srsly who wuldint want those an think of how many possible skills nunchucks could do

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 15:28   #3
Davidd19
Banned

Davidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd19 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Only weopen I would like to see in CO is a scythe but that's just me. I dont think anybody would want to use brass knuckles or anything that involve fighting with your fists, I mean just think about if you were up against someone with a sword and you only had fists who would most likely win?The only thing I can see happening that involve alot of hands is nunchucks i mean lik srsly who wuldint want those an think of how many possible skills nunchucks could do
not realy sum ppl wood like to do that just to be different it get boring seeing every 1 with the same weps all the time.

and the scythe weapon is call hooks swords the level 100 1 look like a scythe

but from 1 to 75 thay all look like tiger hook swords

but your talking about a 2 handed scythe???

Last edited by Davidd19; 09-18-2009 at 15:32.
Old 09-18-2009, 15:40   #4
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd19 View Post
not realy sum ppl wood like to do that just to be different it get boring seeing every 1 with the same weps all the time.

and the scythe weapon is call hooks swords the level 100 1 look like a scythe

but from 1 to 75 thay all look like tiger hook swords

but your talking about a 2 handed scythe???
yup.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 15:47   #5
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, Glaives kinda look like scythes... Why not make new L115+ and make a Glaive look like a scythe after Lvl 120?
Old 09-18-2009, 18:49   #6
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to see more weapons especially since only on average, few of the optional types of weapons are used and are useful. These weapons are good ideas as they are related to chinese culture.

Last edited by Neatfreak; 09-19-2009 at 18:07.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 21:46   #7
Davidd19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
I would like to see more weapons especially since only on average optional types of weapons are used and are useful. These weapons are good ideas as they are related to chinese culture.
lol ty. i think thay wood be fun in the game

but i got no idea what the skill will be for them X_X
Old 09-19-2009, 01:26   #8
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 04:05   #9
BrokenTwilight
Banned

BrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Rofl.

**** that. Let's have ****ing lightsabers! xP
My Private Server that I made had lightsabers with the sound and everything.
They look pownage xP

[Yah- it's a joke, lightsabers belong in PServers]
BrokenTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 04:20   #10
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
um all up for new weapons and all but i don't like the sound of any of the above!
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2009, 17:35   #11
Trojan.God
Banned

Trojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond repute
mace- handle + chain + spikey ball on teh end
Trojan.God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2009, 06:32   #12
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Lets run around with shotguns
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55   #13
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
DB cannon, people need DB cannon.

Ok, geting serious now. There allready enough type of weapons, so no need to add new weapons just remake the existing ones. And knowing that TQ is "pro" at balancing stuff those weapons will be either owerpowered or useless

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 22:50   #14
Aniema
STD's ftl.

Aniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond reputeAniema has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aniema
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd19 View Post
we'll pretty much every 1 in conquer online has talked about new weapons for each class.
I know i have. so im going to post up sum i want to see in the game sum day
i hope you like them too. IF YOU VOTE PICK 4 PLS
DO NOT PICK ALL!!!!
Meteor Hammer
is an ancient Chinese weapon, consisting at its most basic level of two weights connected by a rope or chain. One of the flexible or 'soft' weapons, it is referred to by many different names worldwide

Rang: Mid Range weapon (like +1 more then a staff)
Attack Power: medium

Flying Claw
is used to ensnare a foe and throw him off balance. It originated in China during the Sui Dynasty and is one of the flexible also known as soft weapons in the Chinese martial arts. It is in the same family as the meteor hammer

Rang: Mid Range weapon (like +2 more then a staff)
Attack Power: medium/low

Cestus
A cestus is an ancient battle glove, sometimes used in pankration. In effect, it is the classic world's equivalent to the brass knuckles

Attack speed: medium/fast

Greatsword
The Greatsword is referenced today mostly as an extremely large or powerful weapon

Attack Power: very high

Crossbow
A crossbow is a weapon consisting of a bow mounted on a stock that shoots projectiles, often called bolts.

Rang: long Range
War Fans
A number of war fans were used in Japanese feudal warfare, of varying size and material, for different purposes. One of the most significant, and perhaps most interesting, uses was as a signalling device. Signalling fans came in three varieties: a tasseled pom-pon, a solid iron fan, or a wood and paper one

Attack speed: very fast
Attack Power: low

if you got a weapon you would like to see in the game plz post

this is just the first step the skills will be next on the most popular weapons

most of these are ancient chinese weapons so i think that it will fit in to the story
i don't think this will mess up the game

i did'nt put a weapon for the water/fire tao because i cant think of any

Kudos on actuallty thinking this through and actually attemting to balance weapons out. I dont think more weapons should be implemented untill the rest of the gameplay should be balanced before new things should be implemented. with fog, there is no need for actual skill. Toxic fog was designed to close the gap between bulkers and normal buyers, but what we have now is bulkers murdering everyone with fog/pzap. there is no need for more weapons untill pzap and fog are removed.

-----------------------------

GraveDigger - Nin-War-Water 130x3
301 base, 306 mentor, 311 with clan

Total bless -46pct.
Total STG -dmg. -48pct

(total -dmg = 74.08 -total -dmg.)

Aniema - 130-130-132 fire/fire/fire -retired
raYne - 130-130-131 water/war/tro - retired
Quezacotl - 130-130-131 tro/war/arch - retired
Nissassa - 130-130-131 tro/war/water - retired.

Aniema vs Cinderella.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJb0jA3ocsY

(Oldschool pking) ^
Aniema is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2009, 23:01   #15
Davidd19
Banned

OMG i forgot about this Suggestion O_O how long ago did i make this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: