View Poll Results: want talismans changed like this?
yes, i read the suggestion and want the effect of diferend talismans lowered 19 45.24%
no, i read the suggestion but dont want the effect of diferend talismans lowered 23 54.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2009, 08:59   #1
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
A realistic way to tone down talisman power

Note: this suggestion has NO effect on the damages done when talismans are equal, only on the damages done when talismans are diferend

Fan stats
normal: 250 dmg/ 350 m-dmg
refined: 300 dmg/ 400 m-dmg
elite: 350 dmg/ 450 m-dmg
super: 400 dmg/ 500 m-dmg

normal gem: 50 dmg/m-dmg
refined gem: 100 dmg/m-dmg
super gem: 250 dmg/m-dmg

the +es will be the same bonus, no matter the quality of the talisman:

+1 50 dmg/m-dmg
+2 75 dmg/m-dmg
+3 100 dmg/m-dmg
+4 125 dmg/m-dmg
+5 150 dmg/m-dmg
+6 200 dmg/m-dmg
+7 300 dmg/m-dmg
+8 400 dmg/m-dmg
+9 500 dmg/m-dmg
+10 600 dmg/m-dmg
+11 800 dmg/m-dmg
+12 1000 dmg/m-dmg

Tower stats
normal: -50 dmg/m-dmg
refined: -100 dmg/m-dmg
elite: -150 dmg/m-dmg
super: -250 dmg/m-dmg

normal gem: -50 dmg/m-dmg
refined gem: -100 dmg/m-dmg
super gem: -250 dmg/m-dmg

the +es will be the same bonus, no matter the quality of the talisman:

+1 -50 dmg/m-dmg
+2 -75 dmg/m-dmg
+3 -100 dmg/m-dmg
+4 -125 dmg/m-dmg
+5 -150 dmg/m-dmg
+6 -200 dmg/m-dmg
+7 -300 dmg/m-dmg
+8 -400 dmg/m-dmg
+9 -500 dmg/m-dmg
+10 -600 dmg/m-dmg
+11 -800 dmg/m-dmg
+12 -1000 dmg/m-dmg

the damages with equal talismans will still be 200 melee / 300 magic
same as now, but having better talismans, has a lot less effect on the damage done

total fan power: 1900 dmg/ 2000 m-dmg
total tower def: -1700 dmg/m-dmg
diference in power: +200 dmg/ +300 m-dmg

so as you see, at equal talismans nothing changes, but when they are not equal, the diferences in damage are still powerfull, but not as huge as now
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 10:09   #2
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
No fail.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 11:31   #3
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude? You actually give more m.bonus then phy.bonus? I never expected you would.

I like the idea to change the amount of total damage. 50% of what it's now would be great, but your idea is cool too. They'll still work in the same way, but I won't hit 1's on someone with 3 +'es more then me anymore :P

Sign3d
Old 09-17-2009, 11:36   #4
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Fail.

Just leave the talis alone, they're fine as it is.
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 11:57   #5
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Talismans should have been made like this in the first place. Its a good idea but would TQ be willing or be able to change the talisman's stats now that people have already made their own and socketed them. Sounds like too for them.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 13:33   #6
Umi
Mashin

Umi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond repute
Biased poll. I want the effect of talismans lowered, but not in this way.
Old 09-17-2009, 13:39   #7
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
No fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
Dude? You actually give more m.bonus then phy.bonus? I never expected you would.

I like the idea to change the amount of total damage. 50% of what it's now would be great, but your idea is cool too. They'll still work in the same way, but I won't hit 1's on someone with 3 +'es more then me anymore :P

Sign3d
that is becouse magic defense on the tower is much lower then the physical defense..

but becouse in my suggestion everything is already so low, it was impossible to make the magic damage lower then the melee damage...

and the point of this suggestion, was to lower the diference, but without removing the end result

so the easiest sollution was to make it like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
Fail.

Just leave the talis alone, they're fine as it is.
^
just so people know, he's the idiot who wants bulkers to get more power
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi View Post
Biased poll. I want the effect of talismans lowered, but not in this way.
dude, bias is when the poll forces you to vote a cirtain way
and if you dont want it like this, YOU DONT WANT THEIR EFFECT LOWERED

you might want it REMOVED, or CHANGED, but not LOWERED
Old 09-17-2009, 13:49   #8
Lord_Foo_V3
Banned

Lord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond repute
Signed, I can settle with this.
Lord_Foo_V3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 13:51   #9
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
dude, bias is when the poll forces you to vote a cirtain way
and if you dont want it like this, YOU DONT WANT THEIR EFFECT LOWERED

you might want it REMOVED, or CHANGED, but not LOWERED
You should look up the definition of bias.

So if we do not like how you want to make talismans, we don't want the effect to be lowered? Get off your high horse, you failed with how you want it to be lowered and instead of asking how he would like it, you decided to say he is wrong and doesn't know what he wants.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 14:50   #10
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
i voted yes but wanted to vote no becuz thatll just make more complaints as bulkers will come to tq and say" i wasted1000 dollars on talsiman now it sucks i screw ur company"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2009, 19:54   #11
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
im correct me if im wrong but in all the other threads that are made to try and get the power of talismans lowered you say they fail.

Heres a suggestion for you kdvk. LEARN SOME ****ING PROGRAMMING AND MAKE YOUR OWN GAME!, all of your ideas will kill co not fix it, although after 1.0 comes out i dont care
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 02:29   #12
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
You should look up the definition of bias.

So if we do not like how you want to make talismans, we don't want the effect to be lowered? Get off your high horse, you failed with how you want it to be lowered and instead of asking how he would like it, you decided to say he is wrong and doesn't know what he wants.
no, this is the only way for the effect to be lowered, by making the damage/def values LOWER...

sure, you might not agree with my values, but you still would want them lowered or not..

fact is, any other way to change them, is literally changing..

this is just turning down the values, not making them diferend types
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35   #13
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo_V3 View Post
Signed, I can settle with this.
like i said often enough, its not that i dont want talismans changed, but most things people suggest on how to change them, would be against the reason they got added in the first place
[next to TQ wanting money ofcourse ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
i voted yes but wanted to vote no becuz thatll just make more complaints as bulkers will come to tq and say" i wasted1000 dollars on talsiman now it sucks i screw ur company"
having really good talismans will still allow bulkers to zap high, but unlike now, they wont zap over 2k at any time
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gallade~ View Post
im correct me if im wrong but in all the other threads that are made to try and get the power of talismans lowered you say they fail.

Heres a suggestion for you kdvk. LEARN SOME ****ING PROGRAMMING AND MAKE YOUR OWN GAME!, all of your ideas will kill co not fix it, although after 1.0 comes out i dont care
becouse those will defeat the purpouse of talismans: to give the weaker classes some permanent damage

this will not defeat that purpouse, becouse at equal talismans, there is no diference with the current damages, only when the talismans are not equal will the damages be diferend from how they are currently...
Old 09-18-2009, 05:07   #14
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
like i said often enough, its not that i dont want talismans changed, but most things people suggest on how to change them, would be against the reason they got added in the first place
[next to TQ wanting money ofcourse ]

having really good talismans will still allow bulkers to zap high, but unlike now, they wont zap over 2k at any time

becouse those will defeat the purpouse of talismans: to give the weaker classes some permanent damage

this will not defeat that purpouse, becouse at equal talismans, there is no diference with the current damages, only when the talismans are not equal will the damages be diferend from how they are currently...
You mean weaker classes like those archers you seem to love?, your a hypocrite and should be banned from suggestion, meh if only
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 06:06   #15
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
That's the problem nowaday >.>

I have a firetao in my server, Ninja>warr>fire. She started playing 1 month ago, has +12 tower and +8 fan. The rest of her gears are super free's and some super 1-soc, not even her bs is 2-socket >.>

Talisman just rule the game, there needs to get changed something about lvl 100 firetao's hitting more then lvl 130's by only having better talismans (rest of the gears from 130 are better)...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: