Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:33   #46
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
And clenk, Dont bother replying Im fully done and dusted here, I can pick almost every other word you say to pieces for its sheer stupdity or its Illegitimate claims. you are probably the most idiotic TW@ I have ever met, your almost as bad as kvdk now that your starting to just make **** up as you go along.

You have lost this argument, but for some reason you keep trying to make some sort of point, well we understand that point, youre a ****ing idiot.

Now if you really want to take a step up why don't you go find a crackhead tripping out on acid (probably one of your parents) and get him/her to make comebacks and stories for you, it will be an upgrade.

As for me, I'm going to go and ***** cry and moan about other stupid bull****, so take care.

Oh and watch out for that BRICK WALL
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-19-2009 at 10:20.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 11:37   #47
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8
It was illegal because when it was coming out and they were creating the rules you love making **** up dontcha I can prove it always was illegal, everyone Everyone? I didnt agree to it You wasn't alive back then, but everyone withing the boxing community ie the boxers and the refs and the commissioners. agreed it should not be allowed since all it would take is one punch or kick in the balls and the people are on their knees. But I would like to mention they all are forced to wear a cup so really being punched or kicked in the balls isn't as bad as you would think I dont care how bad it was just an example get over it. Everyone else keeps bringing it up, go ***** at them and yourself for making it.


It is not my fault I didnt say it was, I was just apoligizing seeing as how it made you bith so much, so stop telling fiction k I never said you said it was, so stop telling fiction k you cannot spell penis without it getting censored. It is something everyone knows how to do. Yes, everyone knows how to do it, even people who are new to the forums and have no idea about pcs nows how to do every little bypass known to all the long time users. why would someone need to know about pcs to bypass? Your retardation is kicking in again. <-- btw this is called sarcasm, seeing as its aimed at you plank v.8 I thought I should make it CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU

What is with you and planks. Did your parents beat you as a child?
No, I'm actually calling you a plank, as for parents you really have some sort of obsession with parents, poor guy judging from how much of an ******* you are to people without reason I can imagine a few things Stop using wooden dildos. You have an obsession with planks. You have mentioned them a lot more than I have mentioned parents. With that I can imagine why you like rainbows. It sadly makes sense now.

I haven't cried yet nor do I plan on crying you keep bringing up my was example that was accurate enough, I think its safe to say you cant get over it. You should look who I quoted, he mentioned it. I simply replied to him. But I presume your retardation is preventing you from thinking again. I understand. You can go ahead cry though I laugh and cry every time you try to make smartass post. I laugh every time you try to do your failed insults while attempting to flame. Your parents have already cried enough over you, about time you start doing some of it.

Also the basic principle would be the same in my ufc comparison since the fighters thought it should be illegal and the owners said it should be legal. Is that not the exactly the same principle that we got here? The players thinking it is wrong, and TQ saying it is right?

If you wasn't retarded you might realize I wasn't talking about comparing CO to UFC or Boxing. I was comparing the principle of what is and was legal and illegal The base principle will always differ when comparing a real life fight to an online game, there will only be similarities that people, like me, can use as an example to thick fuks like you and what sides everyone was on.No, you were trying to get technical and pick everything you could cos you just got your dumbass handed to you The base principle will not always be different. But I'm tired of trying to explain things to you since you are obviously too retarded to understand it.

when... "it was coming out"... "they" made the rules for whatever story it is your telling, I'm going to use something called common sense and assume you mean boxing, kick boxing or UFC, seeing as you forgot the specifics in your STORY.

You need to learn to read. that was referring to your failed example of boxing. My UFC example clearly stated it was legal then it turned illegal.


You seem to know a hell of a lot of stuff, I mean, well i give up
No matter what I say, you will just come out with some techno babble bull**** like spoc from star trek, it all sounds real but its all just made up bull****.

The thing is, I don't pull crap out of my ass like you. I rather spend the extra few minutes looking things up then end up looking like a retard when someone does look something up and proves me wrong. It is something you should learn to do.

one more thing, I got better things to do then sit on forums all day, trying to figure out how to spell penis without it getting censored, you should come back after your balls drop mate maybe youll be a little smarter.

Ironically I'm the one here who has had girls. Have your parents even let u view a *****? You remind me a bulker who used to play on my server before he was ran off. Do you go around looking at everyone's ***** or just of the ones you like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
And clenk, Dont bother replying Im fully done and dusted here, I can pick almost every other word you say to pieces for its sheer stupdity or its Illegitimate claims. you are probably the most idiotic TW@ I have ever met, your almost as bad as kvdk now that your starting to just make **** up as you go along.
Please start picking it apart. You have had more than a day to pick it apart but you have failed at every attempt. Stop making **** up. You are worse than kvdk. I didn't even start ****. I'm the one who got the TS to make a suggestion. I was the one who told him to add a poll. I was the third person who voted yes for the change. I wanted this thread just to die because it serves no purpose. You are the one who came here attempted to flame someone hoping they won't reply.
You have lost this argument, but for some reason you keep trying to make some sort of point, well we understand that point, youre a ****ing idiot.
I have not lost ****. I'm just not bragging about how I ownt a retard so badly he changes the subject.

Now if you really want to take a step up why don't you go find a crackhead tripping out on acid (probably one of your parents) and get him/her to make comebacks and stories for you, it will be an upgrade.
Really, talking about crackheads tripping out on acid. Are you sure you really want to mention ****ed up people? Who actually gives birth to a retarded baby? Addicts on any number of illegal drugs and retards themselves. My parents were actually well standing people in our community. Well of course until my dad died, then really my mom became the outstanding one since kinda hard to be outstanding when you are dead.

You dying will be an upgrade for the world.

As for me, I'm going to go and ***** cry and moan about other stupid bull****, so take care.
You have said that before. So I guess I'll be waiting for you to reply in an hour when you realize you have nothing better to do than talk **** on a game forum.
Oh and watch out for that BRICK WALL
Really the brick wall was original until they made the tarzan movies and cartoons. Go watch more Disney movies to get some more insults.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 17:14   #48
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
I cant help but check when I hear somebody flaming me, makes me lol especially people as creative as you.

Im only going to quote one thing, made me lol

"Ironically I'm the one here who has had girls"

I really dont need to say anything about this comment xD

I might tear your "comeback" to shred letter by letter if I'm not busy tomorrow.

P.S, I was not aware of this brick wall usage in disney cartoons, I mean, how did you even know about that
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 17:35   #49
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
I cant help but check when I hear somebody flaming me, makes me lol especially people as creative as you.

Im only going to quote one thing, made me lol

"Ironically I'm the one here who has had girls"

I really dont need to say anything about this comment xD

I might tear your "comeback" to shred letter by letter if I'm not busy tomorrow.

P.S, I was not aware of this brick wall usage in disney cartoons, I mean, how did you even know about that
You lied twice already. How can we believe anything you say now?

Tarzan was out long before I was born. However a few Tarzan movies and cartoons came out when I was very young.

Also where did you get cartoons from? I said movies. Don't tell me you watch disney.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02   #50
CindyZ
Super Moderator
 
CindyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Conquer
Posts: 7,215
CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
I know some of you guys feel unfair that scatter doesn't comsume dura, so does the tfb. But this is only game setting. Also, just think in this way: archers need to pay quite a lot money on arrows, while other classes don't. And about Ninjia, we are planning on changing a lit bit on it's skills. So we will see.
EDIT: My bad to confuse you guys. Sorry for that.
__________________
Be patient, efficient and tolerant to all.
Life is not easy.

Last edited by CindyZ; 09-22-2009 at 23:49.
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 05:11   #51
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
First off, my bad I mean twofold.

I know there is a forum for posting ninja bugs but I don't believe anyone saw my message and honestly I find this bug to be a must fix asap! If this is not a bug then this is just dumb.

Since the release of ninjas TQ said that the cons of a ninja include low HP..... But a ninja can have up to 16k HP without having to repair their weapons (just using the vip remote repair on the other gear) because twofold blades does not reduce katana dura, so they can continue pvp-ing forever... All this ontop of having the highest attack in all the classes. This I find unfair as a trojan.

Twofoldblade should not be like this because TQ set the remote repair to only repair weapons that your attribute requirements are set to.
^ Post above says that it doesn't consume dura either just like scatter. You say it consumes. The poster says he wants Twofold to consume katana dura because ninjas can abuse this by not having the recommended attributes to wield the katanas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I know some of you guys feel unfair that scatter doesn't comsume dura, but the tfb does. But this is only game setting. Also, just think in this way: archers need to pay quite a lot money on arrows, while ninjas doesn't. So I don't think it's that kind of unfair. Don't you think so?
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 09-21-2009 at 05:17.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 11:15   #52
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
You lied twice already. How can we believe anything you say now?

Tarzan was out long before I was born. However a few Tarzan movies and cartoons came out when I was very young.

Also where did you get cartoons from? I said movies. Don't tell me you watch disney.
Cindarella, Pinocchio, snow white and the 7 dwarfs, fox and the hound, etc etc the list is endless, you can call these movies (so can young children) But I call them cartoons because they are animated movies but dont fall into my anime catagory, again sorry for having any kind of sense or logic or just being a different culture, now seeing as your argument has degraded to the point where you talk about disney "movies" and the fact I call them cartoons, this is all you can argue about... Truely degrading.

Disney make movies/cartoons, theyre actually known worldwide for this, then again youve most likely been told this 100 times, as well as seen for your own eyes but are just too stupid to remember any of it.

I lied? about what please fill me in on this

also, im not asking anyone to beleive me about anything, im just flaming you, you know the typical

"omg cry"
" no u cry"
"no UUUU CRY"
"OMG DONT CRY"

im not asking anyone to beleive anything I say so Ill ask you again, please stop making things up.

P.S whats tarzan got to do with anything, youll have to excuse me but I rarely read past the first few words you post so I may of missed something, just quote for me.
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-22-2009 at 11:20.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 11:23   #53
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
Really the brick wall was original until they made the tarzan movies and cartoons. Go watch more Disney movies to get some more insults.
I guess thats where I "got it from"

Edit:had to highlight red for your dumbass otherwise you wouldnt know what to look at
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 11:48   #54
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
Cindarella, Pinocchio, snow white and the 7 dwarfs, fox and the hound, etc etc the list is endless, you can call these movies (so can young children) But I call them cartoons because they are animated movies but dont fall into my anime catagory, again sorry for having any kind of sense or logic or just being a different culture, now seeing as your argument has degraded to the point where you talk about disney "movies" and the fact I call them cartoons, this is all you can argue about... Truely degrading.

Disney make movies/cartoons, theyre actually known worldwide for this, then again youve most likely been told this 100 times, as well as seen for your own eyes but are just too stupid to remember any of it.

I lied? about what please fill me in on this

also, im not asking anyone to beleive me about anything, im just flaming you, you know the typical

"omg cry"
" no u cry"
"no UUUU CRY"
"OMG DONT CRY"

im not asking anyone to beleive anything I say so Ill ask you again, please stop making things up.

P.S whats tarzan got to do with anything, youll have to excuse me but I rarely read past the first few words you post so I may of missed something, just quote for me.
Wow you could name more Disney things than I could. Are you still watching them since you ragged on me for knowing one? Actually only three I know is Tarzan, Cinderella and Aladdin. I actually never seen Cinderella, but people keep bringing it up so I'm pretty sure I got the just of it.

You said twice that you was not coming back here. Both times you have came back and attempted to flame me back.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 12:48   #55
Neatfreak
Registered User
 
Neatfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 57
Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
^ Post above says that it doesn't consume dura either just like scatter. You say it consumes. The poster says he wants Twofold to consume katana dura because ninjas can abuse this by not having the recommended attributes to wield the katanas.
Thank you for being one of the few to understand my topic discussion.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I know some of you guys feel unfair that scatter doesn't comsume dura, but the tfb does. But this is only game setting. Also, just think in this way: archers need to pay quite a lot money on arrows, while ninjas doesn't. So I don't think it's that kind of unfair. Don't you think so?
I also said that about archers since archers dont need to repair for using scatter, arrows are still pretty expensive, so it is fair to me, in my opinion and you seem to agree about that too.

CindyZ, didn't you say before that tfb not using up dura wasn't a bug?
Well its confusing now to hear from you saying that tfb uses up dura, when it doesn't.

What does this mean now? Conquer game designers made a mistake?
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 13:44   #56
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Thank you for being one of the few to understand my topic discussion.





I also said that about archers since archers dont need to repair for using scatter, arrows are still pretty expensive, so it is fair to me, in my opinion and you seem to agree about that too.

CindyZ, didn't you say before that tfb not using up dura wasn't a bug?
Well its confusing now to hear from you saying that tfb uses up dura, when it doesn't.

What does this mean now? Conquer game designers made a mistake?
leaving a certain chat command in there is one hell of a mistake...
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-22-2009, 23:50   #57
CindyZ
Super Moderator
 
CindyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Conquer
Posts: 7,215
CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Already editted my post. Sorry.
__________________
Be patient, efficient and tolerant to all.
Life is not easy.
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 04:19   #58
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺
 
randeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: under ur bed, waiting for u to go to sleep *wink*
Posts: 8,689
randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I know some of you guys feel unfair that scatter doesn't comsume dura, so does the tfb. But this is only game setting. Also, just think in this way: archers need to pay quite a lot money on arrows, while other classes don't. And about Ninjia, we are planning on changing a lit bit on it's skills. So we will see.
EDIT: My bad to confuse you guys. Sorry for that.
changing ninja skills? awesome o_o; i wanna use my katana's without only being able to use 2fold 3 times before becoming completely useless. ;p it sucks hard because u cant run away from the nado'n fire taos in a fight, so regaining no stamina after doing 3 2folds (thats with blessing), makes ninja unable to do anything at all ;p i relotted to str to use club/sword and spear recently but i miss how strong 2f was xD owell o_o
__________________
fail
vote yes
co 3.0 lol

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 05:33   #59
auer
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 372
auer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
changing ninja skills? awesome o_o; i wanna use my katana's without only being able to use 2fold 3 times before becoming completely useless. ;p it sucks hard because u cant run away from the nado'n fire taos in a fight, so regaining no stamina after doing 3 2folds (thats with blessing), makes ninja unable to do anything at all ;p i relotted to str to use club/sword and spear recently but i miss how strong 2f was xD owell o_o
I doubt she ment makeing em even more overpowerd.
auer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 23:17   #60
CindyZ
Super Moderator
 
CindyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Conquer
Posts: 7,215
CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by auer View Post
I doubt she ment makeing em even more overpowerd.
We MIGHT make some slight adjustment on Ninja skills., or maybe implement some new skills/items to confront Ninja. Not decided yet.
__________________
Be patient, efficient and tolerant to all.
Life is not easy.
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:20.