View Poll Results: Do you like this new class?
Yes, GM's put this! 11 39.29%
No, I don't like the idea 17 60.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 16:27   #1
fenixfenix22

fenixfenix22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb This is the best new class

I put this in the thread "new class" but i put this here to know your opinions.

The best and all want is "Alchemist". We have 4 fisic attack class (war,tro,ninja and archer) and only 2 magic class (Water and fire tao). This will be the 3rd magic class to balance CO.This is my idea. Sorry for bad english and the names of skills are translated of CO spain.

A wizard with a sword can:

- Normal attack is useless though xD, rain of swords and phoenix

An alchemist with any weapon, such as metal arm:

- Aga normal attack damage as a warrior with shield.

- Ability arm metal: iron fist (which is as the ability of the spear ... more or less affecting the monsters in a radius of 25 or so and who is behind)

A wizard with magic can:

Water: Thunder, lightning, healing (nectar, healing rain, higher cure, cure), revive (pray), assists (stigma, precision, shield, invisible)

- Fire, Hellfire, pump, thunder, lightning, tornado, Hell, meteor fireball cure.

An alchemist could magically:

- Cure poison (which both hope), Llamas, GolpeAire, TiroDeAgua, Thunder, lightning, potion, Curse, Earthquake.

A wizard with stamina can:

- Meditation, Divine Hare (water)

An alchemist with stamina could:

- Meditation, Body Iron

A wizard with XP you can:

- Lightning, Aquatic Elf (Water), Storm, Volcano, revivre (water)

An alchemist with XP could:

- Storm, Infinite Mana, Recovery.

Spells and details:

Cure Poison: Cure poison of the ninja.

Llamas: an attack rate of fire "fireball" of the fire

Air Strike: An attack similar to "shock" of the warriors who pushes the opponent back.

Shooting Water: Algun atque water, which not even the water they have.

Thunder and Lightning: Those who already are.

Potion: Cures the group (only works in groups) is similar to "Healing Rain" but only in groups.

Curse: For when you kill a bendecidono lets you do certain things with this skill, you can not> use bojote, talking, using the XP nor pkear. All this for about 5min too.

Earthquake: Attack of land-type area, similar to "hellfire".

Storm: The same as there.

Infinite Mana: Skill you up all week and not let you lose it in a while. example 60 seconds.

Recovery: Ability to recover your life. Even though you're at 1 life, I recovered everything, and if you're reborn and life 9k too xD. (would help if we do not have pots, since the only skill that I would have serious healing just in party)

Body Of Iron: Ability like "divine hare" but augmentar underside of speed, which augmente defense for a while, since the Wizards have little physical defense, this ability will double or triple the (albeit still level 100 with tower sup no monsters will hurt xD, this would go for the under level 100 to go up in BirdIsland)
fenixfenix22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:09   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... that Fullmetal Alchemist sure has fans O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:24   #3
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Llamas: an attack rate of fire "fireball" of the fire.
-First thing I thought when I saw this was a llama the animal :P

Your ideas are a bit too fancy I think and should stick more to an era older warriors : P.
Not that TQ's idea of a pirate really sticks to chinese culture. But sounds fun lol.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 01:24   #4
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 10:56   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Llamas: an attack rate of fire "fireball" of the fire.
-First thing I thought when I saw this was a llama the animal :P

Your ideas are a bit too fancy I think and should stick more to an era older warriors : P.
Not that TQ's idea of a pirate really sticks to chinese culture. But sounds fun lol.
Yeah i also thought of a Llama O.o But the part with metal hand already brings back fullmetal alchemist to mind. That and captain Silver from Treasure Planet lol.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 11:05   #6
Sir V
Vicious V

Sir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I loved that series
Old 09-19-2009, 11:23   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir V View Post
I loved that series
I liked it for the way it puts stuff in the story, though it has a 2 ways story (which they've picked up now as 2nd one Brotherhood)
But the ending was disappointing. though realistic. using historical elements and all.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 11:29   #8
Sir V
Vicious V

Sir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond reputeSir V has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I liked it for the way it puts stuff in the story, though it has a 2 ways story (which they've picked up now as 2nd one Brotherhood)
But the ending was disappointing. though realistic. using historical elements and all.
I found Brotherhood pretty boring. I mean, it's really tedious if you have already watched the first series and the film.
Well anyway, I totally loved Greed and Kimbley they were wicked characters
Old 09-19-2009, 13:18   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I found Brotherhood pretty boring. I mean, it's really tedious if you have already watched the first series and the film.
Well anyway, I totally loved Greed and Kimbley they were wicked characters
Well i think Brotherhood would be best watched from after the chimera gets killed (the snake one, forgot her name).
Greed was funny. I liked Lust and Gluttony, lmao such a funny duo. Wrath reminds me of Mowgli from Jungle Book (his story).
Out of the protagonists Al is my favorite cause of keeping stray cats n stuff X)))
But i laughed at the fights between Mustang and Ed.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-19-2009, 14:25   #10
Lord_Foo_V3
Banned

Lord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo_V3 has a reputation beyond repute
An alchemist class would be awesome, but you can't just completely steal the idea from Fullmetal Alchemist o.O
Lord_Foo_V3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 04:26   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo_V3 View Post
An alchemist class would be awesome, but you can't just completely steal the idea from Fullmetal Alchemist o.O
Well it could be like a Taoist. But which needs to use elements (like archers use arrows they must buy stuff from Artisan or Store Keeper, most likely Store Keeper)
Then they could use like a pack of Earth for ground attacks, a pack of ice for ice attacks, pack of oxygen for wind attacks, pack of charcoal for fire attacks... All it takes is imagination.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-20-2009, 08:13   #12
Moo7
Corsair

Moo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond repute
Alchemists were usually talked of as arabs/europeans.
Moo7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2009, 08:17   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7 View Post
Alchemists were usually talked of as arabs/europeans.
And they failed at the conversion of matter too... Chemistry took it one step ahead.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-20-2009, 09:35   #14
Sir V
Vicious V

Quote:
And they failed at the conversion of matter too... Chemistry took it one step ahead.
Alchemists took chemistry one step ahead. Even though they failed to turn lead and copper into gold or creating the elixir of life, it is thanks to their many experiments that various elements and compounds were discovered.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:32   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Alchemists took chemistry one step ahead. Even though they failed to turn lead and copper into gold or creating the elixir of life, it is thanks to their many experiments that various elements and compounds were discovered.
Alchemy back then meant that they would use energy to turn the lower metals into gold and failed, chemistry is based on alchemy. Though at first they were the same thing, alchemy wanted more than they could do. And without the help of machines too. But a human alone can barely do anything without machines.
Quote:
Alchemy (Arabic:al-kimia) (Hebrew:***1488;***1500;***1499;***1497;***1502;***1497;***1492; al-khimia) is both a philosophy and a practice with an aim of achieving ultimate wisdom as well as immortality, involving the improvement of the alchemist as well as the making of several substances described as possessing unusual properties. The practical aspect of alchemy generated the basics of modern inorganic chemistry, namely concerning procedures, equipment and the identification and use of many current substances.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Chemistry is more realistic. Although chemistry would fulfill what alchemy has started, immortality and maybe even time travel.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: