Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55   #31
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Thanks for giving me that kind of comments. But actually, I have tried and are still trying me best to help people on this forum. And I admit that I might not be as good as some of you at things related to this game, but I am trying my best.

About the scatter thing. I also tested it on my own archer. I have killed more than 1500 birdmen and the dura is still max.
I actually don't blame you. I blame the designers. If you had more power over declaring what is a bug and what they fixed, this game probably would have a lot less bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
No, you just denying the truth, and hate the fact I have the balls to tell you every single reason why you get outsmarted by a used tea bag.

I mean do you even know what logic is?


btw dont try that lose lose BS with me, try feeding that **** to someone as mentally dense as you, if possible cos I dont buy that as an excuse or a reason.


let me give you an example, saying tfb not draining dura is part of the game is like a boxer getting kicking in the balls and the ref saying "its all part of the game"

Its just stupid and you trying to justify your reason is pointless, oh and watch out for that brick wall k.





EDIT:
Sorry for getting angry at you cindy, but sometimes I get the feeling you just couldnt care less, but then again I only seem to notice you and lotak so you must be doing something right.

but saying things like "its part of the game" and thats it,




I would expect something like:

"well that does sound very wrong, it should drain durability in all logic and fairness so I will forward this to xxx person and hopefully we can get something done or perhaps a reason as to why it may be a feature"

But thats my own (low to say the least) expectation which im learning to totally abandon.

Final EDIT: colour for the wall of txt =_=
Pulling out a rainbow on me? Go talk with randeh with that **** not me.

how is it not a lose-lose? If we fight it and TQ folds and says it is a bug, we will never see it fixed. If we fight it and we lose, it will never be fixed. If we do not fight it, we obviously lose and tq will not fix it. So really arguing a situation where even the best result has the same end result as the worst case is pointless. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that though since it takes a tiny bit of brain power to think of it.

In boxing, it is outright illegal to kick, let alone kick in the balls. If you mean kick boxing, then kicking in the balls is still illegal. Unlike that example tfb not draining dura is not illegal. TQ never said tfb was going to drain durability. TQ never said it wasn't though.

A more proper example is one of the more recently banned armbars from the UFC. Prior to them banning them, people could use them at their own risk. But now that they banned them, if they were to do it, there is a punishment. Since in both cases it started off in a gray area where it was not explicitly legal or illegal then sometime eventually it may go into the illegal category. Not saying no dur losing tfb is illegal because it isn't.

You probably already walked into that brick wall.

Why should tfb drain durability when in 5+ years archers been around there has not been a single person complaining about scatter losing dur?
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 12:45   #32
Neatfreak
Registered User
 
Neatfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 57
Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
Why should tfb drain durability when in 5+ years archers been around there has not been a single person complaining about scatter losing dur?
Sigh, have you not been reading my posts? I said no one has complained about archers probably because they would have to repair bows more often than any other weapon in the game. They cannot abuse this by realloting this to have 16k health because lets face it, an archer cannot go around attacking with scatter all the time to keep up the 16k health and now using up bow dura with normal attacks. But that is different for a ninja. Why use regular melee attacks on when tfb is much stronger, quicker, and easier to hit with? Regular melee attacks would only work if the one being hit is standing still.
Also probably because archers still have to buy arrows which takes up for the expense of repairing bows often. The scatter skill uses up 3 arrows per scatter. So there is a downside to it for archers. If anything, archers should be complaining about scatter using up dura. In my opinion this was programmed just fine for archers.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 13:16   #33
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Sigh, have you not been reading my posts? I said no one has complained about archers probably because they would have to repair bows more often than any other weapon in the game. They cannot abuse this by realloting this to have 16k health because lets face it, an archer cannot go around attacking with scatter all the time to keep up the 16k health and now using up bow dura with normal attacks. But that is different for a ninja. Why use regular melee attacks on when tfb is much stronger, quicker, and easier to hit with? Regular melee attacks would only work if the one being hit is standing still.
Also probably because archers still have to buy arrows which takes up for the expense of repairing bows often. The scatter skill uses up 3 arrows per scatter. So there is a downside to it for archers. If anything, archers should be complaining about scatter using up dura. In my opinion this was programmed just fine for archers.
Well in the opinion of TQ, this was programmed just fine for ninjas.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 13:40   #34
eeyore
Registered User
 
eeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the house next to my car
Posts: 8,954
eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
an archer cannot go around attacking with scatter all the time to keep up the 16k health and now using up bow dura with normal attacks.
a plvling archer certainly could...

People actually HAVE complained about scatter not draining durability.

To your whine fest, Some skills drain dura while others don't. Big deal.
__________________
Old hosting Company was a ***** so got a new one
http://dem0nix.110mb.com/

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 16:16   #35
Neatfreak
Registered User
 
Neatfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 57
Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
a plvling archer certainly could...

People actually HAVE complained about scatter not draining durability.

To your whine fest, Some skills drain dura while others don't. Big deal.
I did not make this thread to "whine" about ninjas otherwize it would have been in the Community forum. I stated my reasons as to why I believed it was a bug. I never it was a bug and of course an archer could go around scattering forever without repairing their bow BUT not if they wish to use normal attacks which is pretty important for an archer... I've said this many times now because normal attacks for a ninja aren't important so they can have the most advantage (as with many other ways) and use this as an advantage in pvp.
And realloting for health build when you're just a plvling archer is pretty much a waste. Scatter and tfb are the only attack skills that don't drain dura as far as I know.
And yeah, it can be a big deal because ninjas are already overpowered as they are currently.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 16:24   #36
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
I actually don't blame you. I blame the designers. If you had more power over declaring what is a bug and what they fixed, this game probably would have a lot less bugs.



Pulling out a rainbow on me? Go talk with randeh with that **** not me.

how is it not a lose-lose? If we fight it and TQ folds and says it is a bug, we will never see it fixed. If we fight it and we lose, it will never be fixed. If we do not fight it, we obviously lose and tq will not fix it. So really arguing a situation where even the best result has the same end result as the worst case is pointless. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that though since it takes a tiny bit of brain power to think of it.

In boxing, it is outright illegal to kick, let alone kick in the balls. If you mean kick boxing, then kicking in the balls is still illegal. Unlike that example tfb not draining dura is not illegal. TQ never said tfb was going to drain durability. TQ never said it wasn't though.

A more proper example is one of the more recently banned armbars from the UFC. Prior to them banning them, people could use them at their own risk. But now that they banned them, if they were to do it, there is a punishment. Since in both cases it started off in a gray area where it was not explicitly legal or illegal then sometime eventually it may go into the illegal category. Not saying no dur losing tfb is illegal because it isn't.

You probably already walked into that brick wall.
No, that ones called the open door, poor guy I hope you can get to specsavers without pancaking your face off of every wall on the way

Why should tfb drain durability when in 5+ years archers been around there has not been a single person complaining about scatter losing dur?
its not lose lose its win lose
my argument wins, your argument has less common sense and logic then quantum mechanics.

also, If I meant kick boxing, I would of put the word "Kick" before "Boxing" but anywho I'm glad you decided to get technical on me it made me realize something, I'm going the wrong way about proving a point and getting way to angry over everybody that puts up a silly argument.

I now resign from flaming people, doesnt seem to work and its not funny anymore, well sometimes it is.

BTW you liked my rainbow?

why dont you try some SKITTLES
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-18-2009 at 16:30.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:00   #37
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
its not lose lose its win lose
my argument wins, your argument has less common sense and logic then quantum mechanics.

also, If I meant kick boxing, I would of put the word "Kick" before "Boxing" but anywho I'm glad you decided to get technical on me it made me realize something, I'm going the wrong way about proving a point and getting way to angry over everybody that puts up a silly argument.

I now resign from flaming people, doesnt seem to work and its not funny anymore, well sometimes it is.

BTW you liked my rainbow?

why dont you try some SKITTLES
It is a lose-lose because doesn't matter how it goes, the outcomes are the same and all the outcomes are not favorable.

You do not even have a valid argument. Your argument is that you think you have one.

Well you was completely off the ball with your boxing metaphor then since you are talking about something explicitly illegal. You should learn how to compare things that are similar in principle and not two things that are very much different in principle.

You never was good at flaming.

I don't do rainbows.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:15   #38
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
It is a lose-lose because doesn't matter how it goes, the outcomes are the same and all the outcomes are not favorable.

You do not even have a valid argument. Your argument is that you think you have one.

Well you was completely off the ball with your boxing metaphor then since you are talking about something explicitly illegal. You should learn how to compare things that are similar in principle and not two things that are very much different in principle.

You never was good at flaming.

I don't do rainbows.
No, I really wasnt wrong at all, as for the metaphor It was more of instant example,

now look, Ill simplify this as much as I can

Punch to dik = not fair
TFB drain dura = not fair
Gm saying its part of game = not fair
Ref saying its part of boxing = not fair

Can you see the similarities yet?

I hope you do like rainbows because you really need that pot of gold at the end of it to buy yourself a brain.

sorry for thinking up an example in a second, I didnt want to spend 30 mins and write an essay about it, like you did, even though it was a complete fail.


BTW next time ill leave the paragraphed text uncoloured just so I can laugh when you cry wall of text, when in actuality your mental capacity cant cope with the extreme amounts of... 50 words?

anyway Im out of this thread,

Youre smarter then me
Youre better then me
You make sense
You have a huge peis
youre so cool ... you win k
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-18-2009 at 17:18.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:38   #39
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
No, I really wasnt wrong at all, as for the metaphor It was more of instant example,

now look, Ill simplify this as much as I can

Punch to dik = not fair
TFB drain dura = not fair
Gm saying its part of game = not fair
Ref saying its part of boxing = not fair

Can you see the similarities yet?

I hope you do like rainbows because you really need that pot of gold at the end of it to buy yourself a brain.

sorry for thinking up an example in a second, I didnt want to spend 30 mins and write an essay about it, like you did, even though it was a complete fail.


BTW next time ill leave the paragraphed text uncoloured just so I can laugh when you cry wall of text, when in actuality your mental capacity cant cope with the extreme amounts of... 50 words?

anyway Im out of this thread,

Youre smarter then me
Youre better then me
You make sense
You have a huge peis
youre so cool ... you win k
TFB draining durability is not unfair. Your opinion does make create facts. But if you want to get down to it. Hercules and FastBlade and Phoenix and Tornado and Toxic Fog and Reflect and every other last skill in the game is unfair to one person or another so by your logic we should just get rid of them all.

But if you do want to get to specifics of your failed example.
Punch to the balls is not unfair it is illegal. Unfair would be if boxers wanted it to be legal and the people who made the rules said it was illegal or visa versa. However because everyone within the boxing community wants punching to the balls illegal it is one sided therefor comparing it to something that people do want both side is not the same.

Do you understand that or you going to blame your retardation on not understand the simple concept?

I'm sorry if I can pull examples out and have them be relevant and make sense. Actually it is not my fault, it is your parents fault for not terminating you. This is why abortion should be legalized to get rid of people like you.

Do you not know how to spell penis? And you should stop looking at peoples penis's. It is kind of sick and disgusting and illegal.

Last edited by Clenk~V.8; 09-18-2009 at 17:42.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 17:56   #40
Neatfreak
Registered User
 
Neatfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 57
Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
TFB draining durability is not unfair. Your opinion does make create facts. But if you want to get down to it. Hercules and FastBlade and Phoenix and Tornado and Toxic Fog and Reflect and every other last skill in the game is unfair to one person or another so by your logic we should just get rid of them all.

But if you do want to get to specifics of your failed example.
Punch to the balls is not unfair it is illegal. Unfair would be if boxers wanted it to be legal and the people who made the rules said it was illegal or visa versa. However because everyone within the boxing community wants punching to the balls illegal it is one sided therefor comparing it to something that people do want both side is not the same.
Uhm, Clenk, TFB is one of the best skills there are out there that is only available to ninjas. Ninjas could use fastblade or scent sword if they wanted to as well.

And punching someone in the balls while in kick boxing is considered against the rules or illegal because they are considererd to be cheating or unfair in the first place.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 18:30   #41
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
Uhm, Clenk, TFB is one of the best skills there are out there that is only available to ninjas. Ninjas could use fastblade or scent sword if they wanted to as well.
Still just because it is one the best skill doesn't mean it should lose dur. It was TQ's decision to make it how it was. They weighed the pros and cons and they chose what they chose. You already have made the suggestion so this thread has become useless since it never was a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreak View Post
And punching someone in the balls while in kick boxing is considered against the rules or illegal because they are considererd to be cheating or unfair in the first place.
It is illegal because both the boxers and the commissioners both think it wasn't fair so they made it illegal. Even though I did mention kick boxing but didn't mean it as a proper example. It should not and can not properly be compared to this case since TQ(the commissioners) says it is fair and the players(the boxers) says it is not fair. It isn't a fair comparison because they are different in the base principle.

I hope you understand that better than krobars did.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 18:45   #42
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
TFB draining durability is not unfair. Your opinion does make create facts. But if you want to get down to it. Hercules and FastBlade and Phoenix and Tornado and Toxic Fog and Reflect and every other last skill in the game is unfair to one person or another so by your logic we should just get rid of them all.
No, they are fine as it is, I was just making a point on this particular subject seeing as you couldn't grasp the simplest of concepts, now your just *****ing, stop it
But if you do want to get to specifics of your failed example.
Punch to the balls is not unfair it is illegalI would say it was both unfair and illeagle. Unfair would be if boxers wanted it to be legal and the people who made the rules said it was illegal or visa versano thats just your idiotic, but honest opinion. However because everyone within the boxing community wants punching to the balls illegal it is one sided therefor comparing it to something that people do want both side is not the same.

Do you understand that or you going to blame your retardation on not understand the simple concept?

I'm sorry if I can pull examples out and have them be relevant and make senseyeah, its a shame you didnt make any though. Actually it is not my fault, it is your parents fault for not terminating you. This is why abortion should be legalized to get rid of people like you.

Do you not know how to spell penis? And you should stop looking at peoples penis's. It is kind of sick and disgusting and illegal.
Thanks for confirming what we all know, btw did you ever wonder as to why punching someone in the groin was illeagle in boxing? ever progress to that stage of thought?

Maybe just maybe, because its unfair and anyone could run around punching people in the groin, as for me not spelling ***** with perfect English literacy, I thought it would get censored (like it just did) seeing as other words that aren't at all curse words are (censored), but you wouldn't be able to think that far ahead now would you.

Edit: if you keep on this way you might as well change your name to plank~V.8
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-18-2009 at 18:52.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 19:00   #43
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
It isn't a fair comparison because they are different in the base principle. of course they are different you plank, it was only a quick example which you just can't get over, of course the BASE PRINCIPLE will be different when comparing boxing to playing a game, but still its unfair and illeagle to punch someone in the groin whislt boxing, its unfair that tfb doesn't drain dura, no not illeagle but still unfair


I hope you understand that better than krobars did.
I hope you dont keep crying about a crappy example that was accurate enough for the occasion.
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2009, 19:13   #44
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
Thanks for confirming what we all know, btw did you ever wonder as to why punching someone in the groin was illeagle in boxing? ever progress to that stage of thought?

Maybe just maybe, because its unfair and anyone could run around punching people in the groin, as for me not spelling ***** with perfect English literacy, I thought it would get censored (like it just did) seeing as other words that aren't at all curse words are (censored), but you wouldn't be able to think that far ahead now would you.

Edit: if you keep on this way you might as well change your name to plank~V.8
It was illegal because when it was coming out and they were creating the rules, everyone agreed it should not be allowed since all it would take is one punch or kick in the balls and the people are on their knees. But I would like to mention they all are forced to wear a cup so really being punched or kicked in the balls isn't as bad as you would think.

It is not my fault you cannot spell penis without it getting censored. It is something everyone knows how to do.

What is with you and planks. Did your parents beat you as a child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
I hope you dont keep crying about a crappy example that was accurate enough for the occasion.
I haven't cried yet nor do I plan on crying. You can go ahead cry though. Your parents have already cried enough over you, about time you start doing some of it.

Also the basic principle would be the same in my ufc comparison since the fighters thought it should be illegal and the owners said it should be legal. Is that not the exactly the same principle that we got here? The players thinking it is wrong, and TQ saying it is right?

If you wasn't retarded you might realize I wasn't talking about comparing CO to UFC or Boxing. I was comparing the principle of what is and was legal and illegal and what sides everyone was on.

Last edited by Clenk~V.8; 09-18-2009 at 19:17.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2009, 09:13   #45
krobars
crydeveno
 
krobars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 664
krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
It was illegal because when it was coming out and they were creating the rules you love making **** up dontcha, everyone Everyone? I didnt agree to it agreed it should not be allowed since all it would take is one punch or kick in the balls and the people are on their knees. But I would like to mention they all are forced to wear a cup so really being punched or kicked in the balls isn't as bad as you would think I dont care how bad it was just an example get over it.


It is not my fault I didnt say it was, I was just apoligizing seeing as how it made you bith so much, so stop telling fiction k you cannot spell penis without it getting censored. It is something everyone knows how to do. Yes, everyone knows how to do it, even people who are new to the forums and have no idea about pcs nows how to do every little bypass known to all the long time users. <-- btw this is called sarcasm, seeing as its aimed at you plank v.8 I thought I should make it CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU

What is with you and planks. Did your parents beat you as a child?
No, I'm actually calling you a plank, as for parents you really have some sort of obsession with parents, poor guy judging from how much of an ******* you are to people without reason I can imagine a few things

I haven't cried yet nor do I plan on crying you keep bringing up my was example that was accurate enough, I think its safe to say you cant get over it. You can go ahead cry though I laugh and cry every time you try to make smartass post. Your parents have already cried enough over you, about time you start doing some of it.

Also the basic principle would be the same in my ufc comparison since the fighters thought it should be illegal and the owners said it should be legal. Is that not the exactly the same principle that we got here? The players thinking it is wrong, and TQ saying it is right?

If you wasn't retarded you might realize I wasn't talking about comparing CO to UFC or Boxing. I was comparing the principle of what is and was legal and illegal The base principle will always differ when comparing a real life fight to an online game, there will only be similarities that people, like me, can use as an example to thick fuks like you and what sides everyone was on.No, you were trying to get technical and pick everything you could cos you just got your dumbass handed to you
when... "it was coming out"... "they" made the rules for whatever story it is your telling, I'm going to use something called common sense and assume you mean boxing, kick boxing or UFC, seeing as you forgot the specifics in your STORY.

You seem to know a hell of a lot of stuff, I mean, well i give up
No matter what I say, you will just come out with some techno babble bull**** like spoc from star trek, it all sounds real but its all just made up bull****.


one more thing, I got better things to do then sit on forums all day, trying to figure out how to spell penis without it getting censored, you should come back after your balls drop mate maybe youll be a little smarter.
__________________
Syria~speaks~to~G䆆: nop impot
Phantasm~speaks~to~G䆆: wish i had your hacks
jabbie_143~speaks~to~G䆆: you can only iambot
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot

Last edited by krobars; 09-19-2009 at 09:23.
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:59.