Old 08-06-2018, 11:58   #1
chopper92

chopper92 is on a distinguished road
Pirate

how much ping do i need to play pirate as a pro (i mean land a bunch of triple attacks) im playing right now with 180-200
chopper92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2018, 14:23   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper92 View Post
how much ping do i need to play pirate as a pro (i mean land a bunch of triple attacks) im playing right now with 180-200
That's the max I would play with. If you're trying to tempest melee make sure you click to melee your opponent mid dash not after. (This is playing without the red rune).

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2018, 14:52   #3
chopper92

chopper92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
That's the max I would play with. If you're trying to tempest melee make sure you click to melee your opponent mid dash not after. (This is playing without the red rune).
eyy ty man, i'm planing to do a pirate in the new server, any other trick that you have for pirate?
chopper92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2018, 14:55   #4
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper92 View Post
eyy ty man, i'm planing to do a pirate in the new server, any other trick that you have for pirate?
him saying thats the max really means that your odds are stacked against you
infact i can go as far to say 90% of players that can pull off the tempest melee combo without being around 50-100 ping
are generally using selector
basically in these days of conquer theres barely any legitimate players
and i can promise you the odds of a legitimate pirate playing is much less than many other class as its almost a requirement

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: