Old 08-05-2018, 09:14   #16
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Such as? They align with the Chinese patch notes perfectly from what I can tell.
not all of them align with the chinese notes.

for example :

Dragon warrior

English Notes

Quote:
Counterattack will inflict damage up to 30800 of normal attack monster damage and 80% damage of normal attack to heroes. The range of inflict will increase.
what the heck is 30800 of normal damage on monsters exactly ?

Chinese notes

Quote:
Inch box counterattack damage adjustment, 80% for the other top knights, 8 times damage to the monster. At the same time, the trigger range increases.
This makes more sense. 800% damage on monsters.

Ninja

English notes

Quote:
Shuriken Vortex :Swirl among targets while ejecting Shurikens.

Adjustment : Increase damage to 100%.

Chinese notes

Quote:
The storm hand damage is revised to 130%.

Pirate

English notes

Quote:
Blackbeard's Rage : XP skill. Hit 3 targets at most each time. Inflict 40% of normal damage on monsters, 20% of normal damage on players. Pistol should be equipped. Damage and targets increase as the skill upgrades.

Adjustment : Last for 10 seconds.
why the **** would they adjust a 1 min XP skill that's barely useful into 10 seconds of duration. no ways that's black beard's rage they are talking about.

Chinese notes

Quote:
The duration of Poseidon has increased to 10 seconds.
poseidon refers to immortal force. the duration of immortal force will increase from 7 seconds to 10 seconds.

Water taoist

English notes

Quote:
Magic Shield : Increase 100% defense

Adjustment : Increase 150% defense
Magic shield increases damage by 100% ? lel how is that is suppose to be " Increase ". assuming they are talking about an elementary magic shield. it's 110% not 100%.

Chinese notes

Quote:
The new skill mystery shield can increase the defense by 50%.
It says there is going to be a new shield skill for water taos.

there is also the hercules adjustment. it's too stupid to be real. i also searched dragon whirl's and hercule's chinese name on the website. they all led to an old clip of hercules. so we can't be 100% sure yet because whoever translated this is bad. it doesn't make sense to buff hercules to 130% and and keep fatal cross's damage the same and just decrease it's stamina consumption from 20 to 25.

not sure if there is anything else wrong. i just stated what looked so obvious for me.

Last edited by talkdjenttome; 08-05-2018 at 09:22.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 09:31   #17
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
warrior dangerous too

Quote:
Honestly, this patch with the 3.0 one has brought the game up to as close as it has to balance in a really long time.

Archer still doing good, I knew there was no nerf to infinity just on their normal skill.

Tro back on top in aoe aspect in burst damage, ww still has points game on them, their melee tho I think tros nix>ww just slightly in PvP because with 80% activation and cyclone you can easily get two hits off pretty consistently. Still, ww is more versatile if you have good apm and reflexes and know which aura to have on when.

With the fast blade classes I think now its a toss up. Tro has better overall stam Regen and hp if you Max their rune but ww is still ww.

So Tro=Ww>dwar just sightly though dwar still strong no complaints really. Still has Dodge on both of them.

Shield war more tempting, if you're good at melee and viper fang pretty good class.

Honestly nothing else to say the only thing I saw that may cause slight trouble is ninjas nerf but honestly they pretty much rely on twilight dance against equal opponents as it is so this really won't change much except when fighting slightly weaker ones.

Edit: depending on how the dwar rune works they could all be similar or dwar flips to top sightly over the other two.

This only ever helped in pve against boss stuns etc kind of like the yellow rune sturdiness. I never understood why it was a yellow rune if their skills are so similar.
Shield war more tempting, if you're good at melee and viper fang pretty good class.
not viper fang !
u dont need be pure anymore imo
water warrior warrior : u can still use all fist benefit
now with sword and shield u can stigged phoenix for 200% PVP instead of 150% (im pretty sure that phoenix will sty 300% against monster)
with blue rune u will have good attack !
phoenix activation are insane and 200% can be enough for 1 hit (remember stigged)
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 09:40   #18
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i fear that u right about hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
not all of them align with the chinese notes.

for example :

Dragon warrior

English Notes

what the heck is 30800 of normal damage on monsters exactly ?

Chinese notes

This makes more sense. 800% damage on monsters.

Ninja

English notes

Chinese notes

Pirate

English notes

why the **** would they adjust a 1 min XP skill that's barely useful into 10 seconds of duration. no ways that's black beard's rage they are talking about.

Chinese notes

poseidon refers to immortal force. the duration of immortal force will increase from 7 seconds to 10 seconds.

Water taoist

English notes

Magic shield increases damage by 100% ? lel how is that is suppose to be " Increase ". assuming they are talking about an elementary magic shield. it's 110% not 100%.

Chinese notes

It says there is going to be a new shield skill for water taos.

there is also the hercules adjustment. it's too stupid to be real. i also searched dragon whirl's and hercule's chinese name on the website. they all led to an old clip of hercules. so we can't be 100% sure yet because whoever translated this is bad. it doesn't make sense to buff hercules to 130% and and keep fatal cross's damage the same and just decrease it's stamina consumption from 20 to 25.

not sure if there is anything else wrong. i just stated what looked so obvious for me.
there will have more sense that pure skill will deal 130%(but nobody use pure with or without this)
fatal cross have more range , its faster and after modification will be stamina free if u miss the target (breath focus give back 20 stamina fixed) but 130 is a lot more.
btw hercules 130 will be a valid thing for revamp that dead class
troian sux pve and vs bosses .
we will see (i hope that will be hercules buffed)

when those changes happen??? augoust?
Full +12-7P7

Last edited by USER1_74; 08-05-2018 at 09:45.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:42   #19
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
not viper fang !
u dont need be pure anymore imo
water warrior warrior : u can still use all fist benefit
now with sword and shield u can stigged phoenix for 200% PVP instead of 150% (im pretty sure that phoenix will sty 300% against monster)
with blue rune u will have good attack !
phoenix activation are insane and 200% can be enough for 1 hit (remember stigged)

That's way too low damage to be 1hit against anyone decent with a shield and sword. Pure is the way to go, you can still have fists just no stig but spear damage + range and damage + speed gun damage is way more than what you suggest.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 09:46   #20
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Herc doesn't seem dumb it's not that easy to chain as you have to be sitting on the target to use. It's good for burst but not chaining unlike fc. As for pirate I think it's an obvious nerf due to their rune skill in team fights that's super op to last for a minute.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 08-05-2018, 10:14   #21
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Herc doesn't seem dumb it's not that easy to chain as you have to be sitting on the target to use. It's good for burst but not chaining unlike fc. As for pirate I think it's an obvious nerf due to their rune skill in team fights that's super op to last for a minute.

are you serious ? black beard's rage ( 30% damage on players ) plus slayer mode ( 110% extra damage for skills ) . 0.3 * 1.1 = 0.33 . how super op is 33% damage for black beard's rage ? this isn't making any since at all.

here is a proof it's meant for immortal force tho

https://prnt.sc/keytew
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 14:49   #22
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
Wow these could be pretty cool.
Especially for troj and fire.

Would anyone mind helping me as to perfection I have a 2 moon +7 -7 boot that I would like to exchange perf on , my [b] +7 non -dmg boot, both are 2 soc super.
I'm unable to do so for some reason although I have both unlocked, non inscribed, merchant, etc. the bound boots are currently 4 [star] (very low)
I'm not really sure why I cannot exchange the perfection progress for 1,000 Cps. if anyone can leave a reply to that I would greatly appreciate it
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

Can just trade perfection from unbound to unbound or bound to bound =(
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2018, 19:36   #23
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As for pirate I think it's an obvious nerf due to their rune skill in team fights that's super op to last for a minute.
In most fights, Pirates dont really get the chance to use any XP skill before the fight ends. The tempest update however, might turn out to be OP for 5v5 events. Every damn break build pirates are even already scary with the old tempest, what more when it becomes a swipe skill.
Old 08-05-2018, 20:41   #24
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
In most fights, Pirates dont really get the chance to use any XP skill before the fight ends. The tempest update however, might turn out to be OP for 5v5 events. Every damn break build pirates are even already scary with the old tempest, what more when it becomes a swipe skill.
Yeah I like the tempest update will be a lot better than the current one for sure. Should allow you to do the combo without the rune equipped and aoe burst if you can't combo/want more aoe damage. Makes a lot more sense than that ****ty fb thing they had before.

Old 08-05-2018, 20:42   #25
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
are you serious ? black beard's rage ( 30% damage on players ) plus slayer mode ( 110% extra damage for skills ) . 0.3 * 1.1 = 0.33 . how super op is 33% damage for black beard's rage ? this isn't making any since at all.

here is a proof it's meant for immortal force tho

https://prnt.sc/keytew
I was under the impression it added 110% rather than multiplied. If that's the case then it really doesn't make much sense.

Old 08-06-2018, 05:43   #26
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
My thoughts on this -

1. I can't believe they haven't nerfed archer infinity rune. **** that ****.

2. If they are really increasing herc power to 130% then that is gonna be OP. I have mixed thoughts about this. It could end up balancing trojan just about right and give them a fighting chance again. Or it could make trojans the new OP class with a noob skill that pisses everyone off.

3. Qualifier will now have BP effect removed. That's nice.

4. TEAM Qualifer will be removed entirely. That's not so nice.

5. Inner Power finally being released, YAY. Finally, lol. I'm not sure I understand the way it's going to work now though. Are we going to have to roll for different attributes, like in chi and jiang?

6. Mine cave. Good that they are bringing this back, but it will be owned by the GW winner (totally one sided on my server at the moment so we have no chance of owning it). I hope it isn't too expensive for the rest of us to enter.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2018, 06:06   #27
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
So, when exactly will this big update be implemented?
Old 08-07-2018, 03:44   #28
USER1_74

IT's Confirmed that is HERCULES THAT WILL BE 130 :-))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
So, when exactly will this big update be implemented?
My GL asked to GM Nancy (nancy talked with designer in real time)
i asked if the damage modification will be for HERCULES or DRAGONWHIRL (possible translate error fro chinese) and she said that is correct the annuncement on site and it's hercules that will be buffed !!
troian still sux against boss and pve and still will be little worst than WW but that will be great improovement for that dead class!
modification will be implemented next month
Full +12-7P7
Old 08-07-2018, 04:32   #29
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
My GL asked to GM Nancy (nancy talked with designer in real time)
i asked if the damage modification will be for HERCULES or DRAGONWHIRL (possible translate error fro chinese) and she said that is correct the annuncement on site and it's hercules that will be buffed !!
troian still sux against boss and pve and still will be little worst than WW but that will be great improovement for that dead class!
modification will be implemented next month
Well, aint that exciting to hear. Thank you.

Trojan may not be so good in solo fights but It can surely annoy some people soon on crowded events.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:04   #30
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
A question if I may...the Tfb is going to be reduced from 135% to 130% or am I get this totally wrong? o.O

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: