Old 07-23-2018, 05:21   #1
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Dark server

So now we had a nice long maintenance and I hoped they would finally fix the server after 2 months. It looked better (pingwise) untill I started jumping and noticed it actually got worse. Ping seems fake and the server is more delayed then it was before.... Daileys are so bad they don't even work. lol

Sigh when is TQ ever going to do something right? Why do I keep thinking they will fix anything in the game instead of adding new servers for more money.
When are we getting compensated for not being able to properly play the game for 2 months...not being able to have a fair chance in cs tpk cause other servers didnt have ping problems....?
I don't think there is any other server that has as much problems as server Dark the last couple of years. It's insane..
Maybe you should give every one a free transfer and just quit the server.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."

Last edited by Mucle; 07-23-2018 at 05:32.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 13:01   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
So now we had a nice long maintenance and I hoped they would finally fix the server after 2 months. It looked better (pingwise) untill I started jumping and noticed it actually got worse. Ping seems fake and the server is more delayed then it was before.... Daileys are so bad they don't even work. lol

Sigh when is TQ ever going to do something right? Why do I keep thinking they will fix anything in the game instead of adding new servers for more money.
When are we getting compensated for not being able to properly play the game for 2 months...not being able to have a fair chance in cs tpk cause other servers didnt have ping problems....?
I don't think there is any other server that has as much problems as server Dark the last couple of years. It's insane..
Maybe you should give every one a free transfer and just quit the server.

Same problem on Storm Server, im so ****ing sick of this bull****!

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2018, 07:15   #3
dr00py
RevPr0

dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Move back to a US server. Thats what I did ...
The event times sux but way less issues and fustrations.
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<

P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2018, 07:03   #4
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr00py View Post
Move back to a US server. Thats what I did ...
The event times sux but way less issues and fustrations.
Yea and ****ty ping constantly, great idea!

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water

Old 08-02-2018, 07:49   #5
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea and ****ty ping constantly, great idea!
Well, looks like you're constantly getting ****ty ping and worse on Dark, or was your first post just a lie and whining?

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2018, 13:53   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Well, looks like you're constantly getting ****ty ping and worse on Dark, or was your first post just a lie and whining?
nah but they fixed it now. In a US server they would never fix my ping.
Dark has had the most problems before though, nothing new with that, but its okay now, just hope they finally keep it like that. But with the new servers coming out agian, I highly doubt that.

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water

Old 08-02-2018, 20:38   #7
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nah but they fixed it now. In a US server they would never fix my ping.
Can't fix what is not broken
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: