Old 07-24-2018, 13:19   #16
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
what king kai said is right. fury gems doesn't influence the miss rate. it influences hit rate and frequency. it allows you to hit more than once at a time.

but you don't really need many fury gems depends on how much accuracy you have. if you have 2x +12 weapons ( except knives ) , you will have 46 accuracy. then you can embed 1 super fury gem and get 61 accuracy.

i think having 60 accuracy is enough. i tried 6 super fury gems embedded in addition of my weapon's accuracy so it was about 110+. there wasn't any difference like when it was about 60.

so ya 60 accuracy would be enough . when i get +12 pirate's weapons will add 1 super fury gem for sure.
Should have tried killing a boss with all those furys and see the results.
spam mellee hitting bosses im sure a monk can beat a warrior with furygems! I| dont have the chars to test sadly.
Old 07-24-2018, 13:39   #17
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
na there is a slight ramp up to get triple going. Warriors will out hit a monk.

OP - Max STG in gear is 9 for the 50% cap 9th does not need to be super stg yet super just looks better. The extra 2% from 48 is about 2k damage I think overall.

As for you guys and your wwk/triple - no good player will be tripled after a wwk. It is just not going to happen to a good player. You have a better chance with the small stun RP gives and if you RP close enough the melee hit will follow real fast (All is useless if your opponent is running an edit to remove stuns which it seems so many peeps use anymore and TQ just does not seem to care). After that its 1/3 chance for a triple, if I remember correctly. For Pirate the triple does not seem to be as consistent as it is on monk yet that's just my fast testing since I play both now that the new epic for pirate changed the class.

215 agility still means virtually every melee will always hit. HR means nothing in pvp it was tested ages ago and even though HR adds agility for some reason it does nothing so HR and attack ring are basically the same. 150 agility is enough yet you will miss melee hits periodically with the bounce off effect where with 215 you really never see that. I am not a fan of fury gems and all yet I really never pushed the tests using them.

Monks still are a very fun class to play yet it is sorta stupid to make a monk water/war/monk since there are much easier classes to play that will kill much faster due to AOE stupid skills that just are point and shoot - yet to each his own. WW'rs on the XP skill and melee still are the biggest threat in the game IMO. Monks are really the useful class as pure and for shackle/unshackle and can be made as hybrids to do a lot of everything.

Have fun!

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-24-2018 at 13:42.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2018, 22:53   #18
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
na there is a slight ramp up to get triple going. Warriors will out hit a monk.

OP - Max STG in gear is 9 for the 50% cap 9th does not need to be super stg yet super just looks better. The extra 2% from 48 is about 2k damage I think overall.

As for you guys and your wwk/triple - no good player will be tripled after a wwk. It is just not going to happen to a good player. You have a better chance with the small stun RP gives and if you RP close enough the melee hit will follow real fast (All is useless if your opponent is running an edit to remove stuns which it seems so many peeps use anymore and TQ just does not seem to care). After that its 1/3 chance for a triple, if I remember correctly. For Pirate the triple does not seem to be as consistent as it is on monk yet that's just my fast testing since I play both now that the new epic for pirate changed the class.

215 agility still means virtually every melee will always hit. HR means nothing in pvp it was tested ages ago and even though HR adds agility for some reason it does nothing so HR and attack ring are basically the same. 150 agility is enough yet you will miss melee hits periodically with the bounce off effect where with 215 you really never see that. I am not a fan of fury gems and all yet I really never pushed the tests using them.

Monks still are a very fun class to play yet it is sorta stupid to make a monk water/war/monk since there are much easier classes to play that will kill much faster due to AOE stupid skills that just are point and shoot - yet to each his own. WW'rs on the XP skill and melee still are the biggest threat in the game IMO. Monks are really the useful class as pure and for shackle/unshackle and can be made as hybrids to do a lot of everything.

Have fun!
Very well said. Im planning for a pure tank monk for shackle. I got 98patk in dragon ang 100pstrike in phoenix. The rest are atill closed since its still 1st rb. What's the best path for chi I can take given the current chi I got.

Cheers!
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 00:15   #19
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
what king kai said is right. fury gems doesn't influence the miss rate. it influences hit rate and frequency. it allows you to hit more than once at a time.

but you don't really need many fury gems depends on how much accuracy you have. if you have 2x +12 weapons ( except knives ) , you will have 46 accuracy. then you can embed 1 super fury gem and get 61 accuracy.

i think having 60 accuracy is enough. i tried 6 super fury gems embedded in addition of my weapon's accuracy so it was about 110+. there wasn't any difference like when it was about 60.

so ya 60 accuracy would be enough . when i get +12 pirate's weapons will add 1 super fury gem for sure.
It does impact accuracy I've tested it. The only problem is that tq never coded triple and I'm also assuming windstorm to be impacted by them so the only benefit they give is allowing you to get a melee with low accuracy when triple does NOT activate. If it activates you are getting no benefit of the fury gems whatsoever.

I tried 10 or so sfg with triple and slowly increased the agility stat point and on someone with +12 129 boots I could not get the triple on them until I got to the normal rate of about 120-130 (this was with an attack ring and +12 beads mind you). Once I got to that rate I got back the nearly perfect triple percentages with no (misses) popping up. This was tested about two months ago.

So we're not really disagreeing I just wanted to clarify that it helps melee accuracy but does not help passive abilities accuracy at the very least not triple and again 99% sure the same holds true for pirates windstorm. Thus for monk it's a lot better to run 48-54% stg and the rest sdg with maybe a skg in bottom socket shield.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 00:39   #20
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Very well said. Im planning for a pure tank monk for shackle. I got 98patk in dragon ang 100pstrike in phoenix. The rest are atill closed since its still 1st rb. What's the best path for chi I can take given the current chi I got.

Cheers!
Chi is a fickle thing and it depends on the build you want. I personally prefer my build but some people don't.

I run jiang

Bt/imm/HP/pattack/pstrike/pattack/imm/pstrike/hp (may be slightly out of order but those stats).

Then I run in chi:

Hp x4
I'm x4
Pstrike x4
Pattack x3 (you can make this back up via perfection)
Bt x1 (if needed you can swap one hp for an extra bt if you have decent dragon rank)

With this I'm nearly 398 bp and have 208 crit (only top 50 tiger) 40k attack (top 50 nix), 200ish imm, and around 100 bt before turtle rank after that I should be near around 110+, also I have 63k HP (top 15 dragon Max but attribute).

This build is based on being full BP, as well as high chi rank. Still working on it I'll gain another 3-4 percent crit from ranking turtle as it's the only stat that's not 97+. This is my King Slayer build. As you can break any king roughly 25-100% of the time depending on their anti and your break rank and then you can crit them as well depending on your strike rank and rolls garms etc. I'll be at around 212 with only a low rank and no crit garms. People might think it's a wild build but honestly I don't like high bt because if people go anti they're usually super high like 230%+ and even if you have high bt 240ish the chances of you breaking twice in a row is a lot less than you break criting once. So this build + the no mercy rune imo is the way to go to slay some Kings. If they end up being full anti having that crit can help you win via points as well vs not having it.

*You can also do the PvPe build which is 100ish crit the rest bt which is like 3 stages of chi crit all jiang bt with bt refineries and souls. Up to you. This build also helps you outpoint anti scrubs.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 07-25-2018 at 00:42.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 03:47   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Returning is right the chi stats is sorta - what exactly you like - and it is so costly to get these high ranks you are probably better just looking at the server you play on and making a decision from that. If you travel to servers helping in wars that may be another thing.

If Returning is right on the fury gems, I have never really tested so I have to assume he is, that 120 or so agility with fury gems takes you to the 215 agility break point in the non fury gem setup where it seems melee does not miss. I am not a fan of using a few fury gems over SDG's though. You may get a little more life yet you do lose damage from not having sdg's in and even with No Mercy fixed it could push your damage down below the 22k per hit by a noticeable number yet again it also depends on how your server is set up that you play on. Someone also mentioned here make sure you put your stg in first slot if you do skill team PK since it only looks at first socket - important thing to know many do not know this.

There are a lot of ways to make monks. It just depends on what your plans are with the monk and what the server looks like you are on or plan to go to.

Best wishes guys. The key is just to have fun.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-25-2018 at 03:50.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2018, 06:32   #22
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It does impact accuracy I've tested it. The only problem is that tq never coded triple and I'm also assuming windstorm to be impacted by them so the only benefit they give is allowing you to get a melee with low accuracy when triple does NOT activate. If it activates you are getting no benefit of the fury gems whatsoever.

I tried 10 or so sfg with triple and slowly increased the agility stat point and on someone with +12 129 boots I could not get the triple on them until I got to the normal rate of about 120-130 (this was with an attack ring and +12 beads mind you). Once I got to that rate I got back the nearly perfect triple percentages with no (misses) popping up. This was tested about two months ago.

So we're not really disagreeing I just wanted to clarify that it helps melee accuracy but does not help passive abilities accuracy at the very least not triple and again 99% sure the same holds true for pirates windstorm. Thus for monk it's a lot better to run 48-54% stg and the rest sdg with maybe a skg in bottom socket shield.
okay regardless of how fury gems impacts normal attack's accuracy. what im pointing out right now is how it impacts your normal attack speed and frequency.

if you want to see it yourself. log an archer and buy about 3-4 SFGs . embed 1 gem at a time and test. you will notice how frequent and fast your normal attacks are getting.

archer's knives and bow doesn't add accuracy. so when you add SFGs you will notice how it impacts archer's normal attack speed very well.

again im not talking about how accuracy impacts accuracy itself. im talking about how it impacts your attack speed and frequency. so keep your agility high and test how fury gem enhances your attack speed.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: