Old 07-17-2018, 23:30   #1
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Cool All about monk - conquer 3.0 new

Shield monk + pillar or dual beads/pillar monk? CHI and JIANG combination for each build as well as RUNE.

Since the release of epic weapon carnival event, if you gather max daily epic spirits + luck in opening those = Boundless Heart during the event. Actually, a number of people got it in landofwar.

So what Are the build suggestions you got for epic monk 1.for support 2.for attack 3.high bp 4.non-high bp.

I'm pumped to try the epic version of this class.

Your creative ideas are all welcome.

Thanks
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2018, 01:11   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello hardek69 =)

I dunno too much about monk.. and i almost don't play that class for now, but just making one girl to shackle ^_^

Her bp (can't remember exactly > . <) is high enough to shackle prince

Chi: HP, Immunity, P attack and +final p attack (very noob chi.. even noober than usual =.=)
Jiang: 1: break, 2 and 6: immunity, 5 and 9: hp, 3 and 7: P attack and 4 and 8: +final p attack

Runes: NoMercy, BloodSpawnBooster and Healer

48 pct stgs, but just using one pillar and shield... she has normal bead too to use with pillar and 215 points in agility

I'm sure other ppl will offer better insights about monk builds and epic bead =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2018, 05:32   #3
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Shield monk + pillar or dual beads/pillar monk? CHI and JIANG combination for each build as well as RUNE.

Since the release of epic weapon carnival event, if you gather max daily epic spirits + luck in opening those = Boundless Heart during the event. Actually, a number of people got it in landofwar.

So what Are the build suggestions you got for epic monk 1.for support 2.for attack 3.high bp 4.non-high bp.

I'm pumped to try the epic version of this class.

Your creative ideas are all welcome.

Thanks
Monks looks soooo smexy with that p7 shield..

battle monk>> wat-nin-monk, 210points in agility for OP tripple with shield equiped even, fog and stig and tons of defence ur a monster to be feared!!
Old 07-18-2018, 13:21   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello hardek69 =)

I dunno too much about monk.. and i almost don't play that class for now, but just making one girl to shackle ^_^

Chi: HP, Immunity, P attack and +final p attack (very noob chi.. even noober than usual =.=)
Jiang: 1: break, 2 and 6: immunity, 5 and 9: hp, 3 and 7: P attack and 4 and 8: +final p attack

48 pct stgs, but just using one pillar and shield... she has normal bead too to use with pillar and 215 points in agility

I'm sure other ppl will offer better insights about monk builds and epic bead =)

I'd say something like this but I don't think you need that much agility just play around with it until you feel it's something you can do well with. The only other change I'd say is swap either healer or blood spawn for the anti shackle rune it should be core for a monk.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2018, 02:55   #5
hardek69

Cool builds.. I have not tried the class either. It will be fun to try and experiment with your suggestions..
Old 07-19-2018, 23:17   #6
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello hardek69 =)

Why only 48% STG? Why not add more? Like full STG on all socket (except talisman, ofc).
Old 07-19-2018, 23:52   #7
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Why only 48% STG? Why not add more? Like full STG on all socket (except talisman, ofc).
it caps at 50% so 48% = 8 x STG
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2018, 23:03   #8
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
it caps at 50% so 48% = 8 x STG
Oh, I've never known there is a cap. So there is no point having full STG on full 2soc? What can i embed on the rest of the sockets? Im planning for using a bead+shieldlvl70.

Is there a cap for the gear blessing as well?

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2018, 01:10   #9
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh, I've never known there is a cap. So there is no point having full STG on full 2soc? What can i embed on the rest of the sockets? Im planning for using a bead+shieldlvl70.

Thanks!
oh i meant that cap as in if you are fully blessed -7 then 48% STG will take you to the cap of 100% i believe... a little over 100 i think
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2018, 06:01   #10
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Literally tried telling some silly Egy last night that STG's are capped and he laughed at me as he ran around with 78% STG's

Ignorance is Bliss.

Knowledge is Power
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2018, 10:16   #11
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks!
No gear blessing cap. Just Max everything to -7 or -1 for talismans and garms etc and you'll be good. Just run sdgs with your torts since fury gems don't impact triple. Just make you have your torts in first socket of every gear so they transfer over in skill PK. The only other gem you may want is for bottom socket of shield run a kylin if you plan to level it.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2018, 10:24   #12
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
oh i meant that cap as in if you are fully blessed -7 then 48% STG will take you to the cap of 100% i believe... a little over 100 i think
Hello Veni ^_^

This is the incomplete damage formula (incomplete cuz missing the rb damage reduction i think):

[(attack*(1+drag%)*(1+stig%)*(1+wep-prof%)*(1+wep-skill%) - defense)*(bp% reduction)*(bless% reduction)*(tort% reduction)]*(150% if crit) + final-p-atk - final-p-def

Stgs and bless damage reductions don't add up

If anyone has full physical and magic formulae, plz post

Thank you =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2018, 23:18   #13
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
No gear blessing cap. Just Max everything to -7 or -1 for talismans and garms etc and you'll be good. Just run sdgs with your torts since fury gems don't impact triple. Just make you have your torts in first socket of every gear so they transfer over in skill PK. The only other gem you may want is for bottom socket of shield run a kylin if you plan to level it.
Thank you so much. This was an eye opener to a returning player like me. Keep the suggestions coming brothers.. Cheers!
Old 07-24-2018, 01:25   #14
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
FU|RY GEMS WO|RK!

increase hit rate meaning higher chances to hit and better chance to land a hit +++++++more chances to hit when "spamming" attk <-------- gives more chance to land a tripple period!

voorbeeld:

running 215 points in agility, (wwk,tripple-combo) after wwk i can "SPAM" mellee on the target = 100 pct chance to tripple and tripple more than once, dont just take my word for it try it urself. at the time i had 4 fury gems in weaps and 2 in heagear.

most OP monk build in mo is this on a wat-nin-monk.....the fog stun and stig for loss of attk gems ontop of 215 agility is OP period!
Old 07-24-2018, 10:43   #15
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
what king kai said is right. fury gems doesn't influence the miss rate. it influences hit rate and frequency. it allows you to hit more than once at a time.

but you don't really need many fury gems depends on how much accuracy you have. if you have 2x +12 weapons ( except knives ) , you will have 46 accuracy. then you can embed 1 super fury gem and get 61 accuracy.

i think having 60 accuracy is enough. i tried 6 super fury gems embedded in addition of my weapon's accuracy so it was about 110+. there wasn't any difference like when it was about 60.

so ya 60 accuracy would be enough . when i get +12 pirate's weapons will add 1 super fury gem for sure.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: