Old 07-15-2018, 15:23   #1
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
TQ changing event rules after event started?

So the bronze rewards in the chip event had perm stones as unlimited when the event started and they have now changed it to 3 per character?? It was unlimited when the event started. What is the point of winning chips now? Everything is limited to barely anything. Did anyone else notice this? I would not have wasted B cps on this event. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2018, 22:10   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Whenever players outsmart TQ they change aka **** it up, they only want **** events that scam and **** up game balance like lucky chi.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2018, 02:09   #3
emperor99

emperor99 is on a distinguished road
tq SAY we listen we think we FAAAAAAAK you we don't care about any we need your money
GOOD JOB
Old 07-16-2018, 11:16   #4
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
And of course they change the rule AGAIN. 500 perm stones now split between every server so im sure they are all claimed out right at new server time. Cannot even claim because they have all been claimed. Everything is claimed out because egys probably sitting online waiting till new server day to claim everything out. I can't even claim the chi it says it has all been claimed.

Last edited by Anobody; 07-16-2018 at 11:22.
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2018, 18:03   #5
chopper92

chopper92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anobody View Post
And of course they change the rule AGAIN. 500 perm stones now split between every server so im sure they are all claimed out right at new server time. Cannot even claim because they have all been claimed. Everything is claimed out because egys probably sitting online waiting till new server day to claim everything out. I can't even claim the chi it says it has all been claimed.
ROLF i enjoy very much this comment
chopper92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2018, 23:25   #6
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Cool

TQ'ed. It's obviously a scam
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2018, 01:09   #7
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So the bronze rewards in the chip event had perm stones as unlimited when the event started and they have now changed it to 3 per character?? It was unlimited when the event started. What is the point of winning chips now? Everything is limited to barely anything. Did anyone else notice this? I would not have wasted B cps on this event. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
WTFFFFFFFFF , im waiting for the new day and contest website already in front of me , i cant claim anything
neverpissmeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2018, 15:13   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

Same... couldn't claim anything =.=
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2018, 01:19   #9
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
for the 2nd day still same issue cant claim anything wtffffffffff
neverpissmeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: