Old 07-09-2018, 00:56   #1
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Jiang ****ing HU!!

Why is it so difficult???

I must have rolled the same star 200 times now and it still will not give me the attribute I need!

Do the different stage's have different success rates? As I'm working on stage 9 right now is that more difficult than the rest? Or am I just getting really bad TQ luck??
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 01:09   #2
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post

I must have rolled the same star 200 times now and it still will not give me the attribute I need!

Do the different stage's have different success rates? As I'm working on stage 9 right now is that more difficult than the rest? Or am I just getting really bad TQ luck??
Yes, the higher the stage the more difficult it gets. 9 stage is the hardest. I have completed jiang hu in about a year or so and my best advice would be this:
1. Use training pills.
2. Train until you get any ultra or epic attribute. (don't use training pills anymore when you get ultra or epic)
3. When you get any ultra or epic attribute, use protection pills to protect that attribute and train it until you get your desired stat.
4. Repeat with every star.
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 01:11   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hello Kairn =)

Took me about 1 and a half years to finish jiang on four girls... Water was really fast.. a lil bit more than on year i think > . <.. the other 3 finished in more or less the same time

If you don't have what you want on stage 9, try to change... train stage 9 once then go to other stage to train something else... what i do is if i want to train hp.. i go from stage 5 to 9 but don't train all on one stage

But yes.. it takes a lot of time *sigh*... jiang very slow to fix = (
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 02:48   #4
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
Yes, the higher the stage the more difficult it gets. 9 stage is the hardest. I have completed jiang hu in about a year or so and my best advice would be this:
1. Use training pills.
2. Train until you get any ultra or epic attribute. (don't use training pills anymore when you get ultra or epic)
3. When you get any ultra or epic attribute, use protection pills to protect that attribute and train it until you get your desired stat.
4. Repeat with every star.
Thanks for confirming that, I guess I will go back and perfect the earlier stages before persisting with stage 9. And I am already training as you suggest, but it takes time! Often I don't have any favored training pills so I just get the 10 free courses each day

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Kairn =)

Took me about 1 and a half years to finish jiang on four girls... Water was really fast.. a lil bit more than on year i think > . <.. the other 3 finished in more or less the same time

If you don't have what you want on stage 9, try to change... train stage 9 once then go to other stage to train something else... what i do is if i want to train hp.. i go from stage 5 to 9 but don't train all on one stage

But yes.. it takes a lot of time *sigh*... jiang very slow to fix = (
I still haven't fixed it on one account since jiang was released lol but I do take big breaks from the game here and there and don't log in every day so my training isn't consistent
Old 07-09-2018, 02:56   #5
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for confirming that, I guess I will go back and perfect the earlier stages before persisting with stage 9. And I am already training as you suggest, but it takes time! Often I don't have any favored training pills so I just get the 10 free courses each day
Yeah, it's pain in the ass, I remember training one attribute for weeks until I got the epic. Also don't forget those green free training pills you get from kingdom missions.
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 05:27   #6
Kairn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
Yeah, it's pain in the ass, I remember training one attribute for weeks until I got the epic. Also don't forget those green free training pills you get from kingdom missions.
Oh yeah, I get 2-5 of those a day usually, they certainly help! Although I wish they could be stored in sash/warehouse so I could save them up and roll a whole load at once! I feel like I have more luck rolling more times in one go.

I'm not too fussed about how long it's going to take to fix jiang... but it's just annoying when you roll the same star for like two weeks and don't make any progress at all!!
Old 07-09-2018, 10:22   #7
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh yeah, I get 2-5 of those a day usually, they certainly help! Although I wish they could be stored in sash/warehouse so I could save them up and roll a whole load at once! I feel like I have more luck rolling more times in one go.

I'm not too fussed about how long it's going to take to fix jiang... but it's just annoying when you roll the same star for like two weeks and don't make any progress at all!!
People complaining about Jiang while CHI is 100x WORSE X_X
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2018, 11:02   #8
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zagger_28 View Post
people complaining about jiang while chi is 100x worse x_x
bump.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:42   #9
Kairn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
People complaining about Jiang while CHI is 100x WORSE X_X
Yeah, I know. But most people have already fixed their jiang so for me it's really annoying having that still to do as well as chi lol.
Old 07-13-2018, 15:44   #10
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, I know. But most people have already fixed their jiang so for me it's really annoying having that still to do as well as chi lol.
With the new knowledge pills from deity etc it's a really good idea to just save up 10 or so of those and then will random epic then use those pills to switch to the stat you need as you can't go under epic while rolling epic and using knowledge pills. Otherwise, if you're not level 14 Jiang yet at least I really hope you're rolling random Ultras and then keeping those rolling on them to get the ultra/epic stat you need. This can significantly reduce your time on training Jiang. Good luck.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2018, 08:07   #11
Kairn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
With the new knowledge pills from deity etc it's a really good idea to just save up 10 or so of those and then will random epic then use those pills to switch to the stat you need as you can't go under epic while rolling epic and using knowledge pills. Otherwise, if you're not level 14 Jiang yet at least I really hope you're rolling random Ultras and then keeping those rolling on them to get the ultra/epic stat you need. This can significantly reduce your time on training Jiang. Good luck.
Yeah those knowledge pills are a great addition, but they are so hard to come by!

I am still grade 13 at the moment, got a broken star on stage 5 (HP) and stage 9 (HP) that I'm trying to fix at the moment and taking forever. (both random epics atm).

Rolled 10 free courses and 55 favored pills (10 rolls) today and got absolutely nothing.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:33   #12
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Yeah those knowledge pills are a great addition, but they are so hard to come by!

I am still grade 13 at the moment, got a broken star on stage 5 (HP) and stage 9 (HP) that I'm trying to fix at the moment and taking forever. (both random epics atm).

Rolled 10 free courses and 55 favored pills (10 rolls) today and got absolutely nothing.
make a new char maybe u get better chances lol

Its a well known thing that some players when making a main would make couple noobs and start with rolling chi then choose the best a delete the rest.
Old 07-14-2018, 16:00   #13
Kairn

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
make a new char maybe u get better chances lol

Its a well known thing that some players when making a main would make couple noobs and start with rolling chi then choose the best a delete the rest.
Yeah I've got a noob that has already got really good chi and seems to be much luckier in general, I've not really got any gears on it but it's just working on chi and jiang and collecting champ points each day I have the time to log it in!
Old 07-22-2018, 18:47   #14
DudeFromMars

DudeFromMars is on a distinguished road
Along this same subject: do you know how many favored training pills I need to complete the last 3 phases of Jiang Hu?
DudeFromMars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2018, 10:26   #15
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromMars View Post
Along this same subject: do you know how many favored training pills I need to complete the last 3 phases of Jiang Hu?
It's not worth it. I did it once years ago stage 3 gives the worst returns on chi to pill use. The best rate is stage 1, 10 pills for 500-1k chi, the second stage isn't too bad either if you want to do it for both jiang and chi the third though it's not worth at all and iirc is like 465 you lose out on so many jiang doing this. And it gets worse the farther you go.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 07-23-2018 at 10:31.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: