Old 05-10-2018, 13:11   #1
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile M-Attack character thread

What is the way to go? What do you have?

Me:

I am currently around 42k M-Attack with my SPG warrior (bad chi and jiang, nin-war-war @ 378 BP w/o guild) and I can easily kill 398 BP characters if they dont pot (who doesnt?) and with some luck (3% core strike, cap is 5%? so it is not that realiable anyways?) thru potions. I picked this build coz I cannot be killed with 1 hit by kings or others alike. And because I am immune to other M-Attack players with Magic Defender and I can have 66% block w/o sacrificing any penetration still maintaining constant dmg output (90% break).

I kinda feel that high M-Strike could fix my problems with no real kill pressure present, but to be honest Toxic Fog is pretty much useless, so my build is starting to be a bit outdated. But some sort of M-Strike heavy pure glasscannon fire could actually be playable currently, maybe?

To be honest I haven't played that much with runes to really get every aspect of their benefits. Heck, I was checking those Water Taoist's rune explanations and if I understood them right and + Final Physical Damage applies to PSN Blade hit it could be quite devastating fella.

So what do you play?
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2018, 20:37   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post

Me:

I am currently around 42k M-Attack with my SPG warrior (bad chi and jiang, nin-war-war @ 378 BP w/o guild) and I can easily kill 398 BP characters if they dont pot (who doesnt?) and with some luck (3% core strike, cap is 5%? so it is not that realiable anyways?) thru potions. I picked this build coz I cannot be killed with 1 hit by kings or others alike. And because I am immune to other M-Attack players with Magic Defender and I can have 66% block w/o sacrificing any penetration still maintaining constant dmg output (90% break).
If you want survivability stay what you are, if you want faster attack speed and longer range and also to counter archers go fire.

Quote:
I kinda feel that high M-Strike could fix my problems with no real kill pressure present, but to be honest Toxic Fog is pretty much useless, so my build is starting to be a bit outdated. But some sort of M-Strike heavy pure glasscannon fire could actually be playable currently, maybe?
Yes your build is out dated. Honestly pirate-war-war (bomb) or maybe even monk-war-war to counter ww dot (I think this works) are much better options. As for mstrike... Nah stick with survivability and mattack in jiang bt chi a lot better all around. Another option if you play on teams a lot is dwar-xx-xx for team Stam boost

Quote:
To be honest I haven't played that much with runes to really get every aspect of their benefits. Heck, I was checking those Water Taoist's rune explanations and if I understood them right and + Final Physical Damage applies to PSN Blade hit it could be quite devastating fella.
It does work, but i would say it really wouldn't do you much good. To really benefit from that build you'd need to go pattack jiang and chi rather than mattack. Need a ring etc and you might be able to 1 tap someone. At that point you may as well go for an fb or something though because waiting on a zap while that low hp is just asking to be killed. Same for points you need to survive to accumulate them so sacrificing hp is a no go.

If you wanted something unique build wise you could both witchery and no mercy rune with a psn blade and see how that works out for you while leveling the blue warrior rune up. Something like that is probably your best bet.

Again, you'd need some pattack and sdgs not a lot but a bit to get the full benefits of this. I always thought a pattack Imm hp +final mattack build would be interesting for this.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 05-10-2018 at 20:39.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2018, 20:48   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Me:

So what do you play?
Hello Shagrat =)

Princess is trojan > warrior > fire

She has 55.4k magic attack and for now all spg with not too high perfection (320)... her chi is not really high (magic attack, hp, immunity +final m attack) and fixed jiang the same (no break)... her bp is 402

Runes: FireCurse (blue one) is 21.. the yellow runes i use most of the time are Witchery (9) Healer (7) and BloodSpawnBooster (6)... for hunting i just wear BossKiller level 3 >.<

Core Strike fixed is 8 pct.. but you also have Lucky Strike that can go to 7 pct

For pure glass cannon.. i dunno.. i think Core Strike is nice and i prefer to have immunity (202) and hp (63k)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2018, 21:14   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Shagrat =)

Princess is trojan > warrior > fire

She has 55.4k magic attack and for now all spg with not too high perfection (320)... her chi is not really high (magic attack, hp, immunity +final m attack) and fixed jiang the same (no break)... her bp is 402

Runes: FireCurse (blue one) is 21.. the yellow runes i use most of the time are Witchery (9) Healer (7) and BloodSpawnBooster (6)... for hunting i just wear BossKiller level 3 >.<

Core Strike fixed is 8 pct.. but you also have Lucky Strike that can go to 7 pct

For pure glass cannon.. i dunno.. i think Core Strike is nice and i prefer to have immunity (202) and hp (63k)
Have you tested going stg? It's very strange but my friend who is a fire 45k mattack and 63k hp (he's not full +12 or fixed jiang yet) we were testing today and he was 36% (6) stg in gear at that time I would crit him for about 63k we ended up going 3 more stgs to and got it to where I only crit him 52k max At the same time he only lost about 700 dmg which I found odd ;o. Anyway just a thought you'd probably lose slightly more due to being slightly higher mattack I just thought it was worth it for him he still does about 10.5k zaps to me with lvl 3 or 4 witchery.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2018, 21:48   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Have you tested going stg? It's very strange but my friend who is a fire 45k mattack and 63k hp (he's not full +12 or fixed jiang yet) we were testing today and he was 36% (6) stg in gear at that time I would crit him for about 63k we ended up going 3 more stgs to and got it to where I only crit him 52k max At the same time he only lost about 700 dmg which I found odd ;o. Anyway just a thought you'd probably lose slightly more due to being slightly higher mattack I just thought it was worth it for him he still does about 10.5k zaps to me with lvl 3 or 4 witchery.
Hello Returning =)

I am thinking about trying full stgs too to see... will be probably nicer for arena events cuz don't think she will lose too much attack (at least blue rune extra damage will not change ^_^) but for now i don't go arena

But even without stgs she is not too too weak... she dies but less than i thought she would

*EDIT* reflect + 11 pct BloodSpawn + lucky time helps a lot i guess
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 05-10-2018 at 21:51.
Old 05-10-2018, 23:46   #6
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
I'm playing final m-attack wat-war-fire atm 405BP

31k m-attack / 9.7k final m-atack / immunity 210% / 81k jiang (still working on chi )

48% STG

witchery lvl 9

xp killer lvl 5 ( for epk ) and mp master lvl 5 for team pk/gw/ctf (using FOH)

healer rune (so don't need to carry mana pots anymore xD)

playing fire with runes is so much fun now, in gw / ctf i do 35-40k dmg on all archers / xp warrs its hilarious watching them all die haha

but when i really want to play 1v1 seriously for CS-EPK etc i play as:

wat-war-war

*you get 77%BLK

*reflect

* defence from warriors blue rune when using shield

*using warr red rune to kill WW xp skills in epk is dope haha

*120 second xp shield

* around 65k HP

I'm unkillable as warrior and i do 15k capped dmg to everyone so i always win on points

Last edited by VeniVidiVici; 05-10-2018 at 23:48.
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2018, 00:17   #7
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It does work, but i would say it really wouldn't do you much good. To really benefit from that build you'd need to go pattack jiang and chi rather than mattack. Need a ring etc and you might be able to 1 tap someone. At that point you may as well go for an fb or something though because waiting on a zap while that low hp is just asking to be killed. Same for points you need to survive to accumulate them so sacrificing hp is a no go.
Doesn't Azure Shield give like 50k "hp shield" so low base hp isn't that bad. But yea, getting that PSN to proc is quite rng, but it could be interesting build.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:22   #8
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
the reall question is.....does pzn zap work with water-taos sacrifice?

I have a 36k m-attk water with 36k final attk in s-mode,
does p-attk damage stack ontop of final-pattk? would it work with pzn zap?
Old 05-12-2018, 01:32   #9
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone ^_^

A lil thing i dunno if everyone noticed but critical for magic damage also works for blue rune... if you hit someone with fire of hell for 18k with extra damage of 1.5k.. then i guess with critical will be 36k + 3k of +final m damage..

It doesn't seem a lot for one enemy, but when you attack many ppl at plunder, ctf or gw, damage from blue rune can go up to 7k normal hit, no? .O

Now same person with many targets will do 36k + more than 10k +final m damage and with speed of fire of hell can kill ppl too fast even if not flying archers or other in xp skills

I looked at it tonight in realm quest on monsters, but I haven't looked too well on ppl... I will try to watch better tomorrow if i remember >.<

*EDIT* doesn't seem to work that way.. no double damage with blue rune attack *sigh*
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 05-12-2018 at 03:40. Reason: extra see >.<
Old 05-12-2018, 07:14   #10
Shagrat
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
the reall question is.....does pzn zap work with water-taos sacrifice?

I have a 36k m-attk water with 36k final attk in s-mode,
does p-attk damage stack ontop of final-pattk? would it work with pzn zap?
Yea that was what I was going for with that water psn blade build idea No idea if it works

EDIT:

Quote:
So it works

Last edited by Shagrat; 05-12-2018 at 07:18.
Old 05-17-2018, 15:09   #11
Shagrat
xD

I am currently trying some pure fire and it kinda feels awfully bad vs anything higher than my own BP and mediocre vs ppl around it. With kings BP and very high perfection it could work, but kinda meh for anyone else, I think.

Ofc it works vs assassins, but windwalker's faceroll with that no stamina requiring aoe smash just is too op to really to be played against solo. Might try that water path next or maybe just go back to shield + BS and just play monk or warrior.
Old 05-17-2018, 17:02   #12
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am currently trying some pure fire and it kinda feels awfully bad vs anything higher than my own BP and mediocre vs ppl around it. With kings BP and very high perfection it could work, but kinda meh for anyone else, I think.

Ofc it works vs assassins, but windwalker's faceroll with that no stamina requiring aoe smash just is too op to really to be played against solo. Might try that water path next or maybe just go back to shield + BS and just play monk or warrior.

Firetao with xp killer is OP bro! up ur exp killer and ww will be a mouse!
Old 05-17-2018, 21:28   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:

Hello Shagrat =)

You need to level witchery rune for any magic user build
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 05-18-2018 at 09:12.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:25   #14
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
`

Hello Shagrat =)

and atleast 100 break.
Old 05-18-2018, 22:20   #15
Shagrat
xD

Quote:
Hello Shagrat =)

I was checking https://coevent.99.com/mysteriousrunes/ and thought that Witchery was pretty much useless because it says there:

"When the Magic Damage inflicted to a hero is lower than 15000 points, up to 6000 points of extra Magic Damage will be added, but the Final Magic Damage will not be more than 15000 points."

And I can do that without any runes but after opening detail it says:

"When the final magical damage is less than 22000, increase 6000 M-Damage."

so maybe it is not so bad after all, if it is the latter.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: