Old 04-18-2018, 07:16   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Is It Really Worth Maxing Out The Yellow Runes?

I heard it requires 104500 progress just to max out a yellow rune. Which is almost the same as making a +12 item. I know essence can be farmed but is it really worth all the farm?
Old 04-18-2018, 15:04   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I heard it requires 104500 progress just to max out a yellow rune. Which is almost the same as making a +12 item. I know essence can be farmed but is it really worth all the farm?
Well imho this should be priority

Gear+>jiang>Chi Rank>perfection>runes

Obviously it depends on the player but I think this is a pretty good standard, notice I said chi rank and not just chi this is because chi caps out at like 60 in skill where rank stats have no cap and none of the other things I listed here have caps.

For runes, the stats you gain for the price you pay isn't worth it against all the other stats. The only exception may be if you're a shield warrior and want to fix the blue rune.

Now they may be nice and good to Max out eventually but I don't think they should be prioritized over gear and perfection (at least until you're 325 perfection) with your+stones. I'd say get them you lvl 3-5 depending on the time rune and then just slowly improve after that. My boss rune I don't plan on leveling past 3 for instance. Again, it's up to you but this is how I see it.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 16:24   #3
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Think itís pretty good to lvl up NoMercy and Witchery. Especially Witchery, since that gives so nice buff to taos, so they can actually deal nice dmg without final m-att also. NoMercy is also nice for things like STG triple, pirate gun, archer melees and many class xp skill hits or combo with sacrifice if you don't want to lose too much HP.
XpKiller is nice at L3, so itís 3 hits or zaps to get the max effect, make swipers lose 9 sec of their xp. XpBooster can be useful. Healer is convenient.

Also not sure which one it was, either BloodSpawn or DrainingTouch that heals you when getting attacked, pretty damn dope if itís L9. Add the levels your perfection gives and you have nice over 10% chance to get healed while getting chained.

There might be some other creative combos, but i think these are the best ones.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 16:34   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Think itís pretty good to lvl up NoMercy and Witchery. Especially Witchery, since that gives so nice buff to taos, so they can actually deal nice dmg without final m-att also. NoMercy is also nice for things like STG triple, pirate gun, archer melees and many class xp skill hits or combo with sacrifice if you don't want to lose too much HP.
XpKiller is nice at L3, so itís 3 hits or zaps to get the max effect, make swipers lose 9 sec of their xp. XpBooster can be useful. Healer is convenient.

Also not sure which one it was, either BloodSpawn or DrainingTouch that heals you when getting attacked, pretty damn dope if itís L9. Add the levels your perfection gives and you have nice over 10% chance to get healed while getting chained.

There might be some other creative combos, but i think these are the best ones.
The ones you mentioned are pretty much the best.

Personally, I use Healer, Blood Spawn, No Mercy. I may swap out one of the defensive stats for Tort breaker if it ever gets updated like what was said to happen shortly after release.

Fire uses XP killer, Healer, Witchery. I was going to go with MP master, which I still think is better overall for a fire If you have the funds to max it. Which isn't going to happen for quite awhile in my case so I settled for Healer for now.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 19:14   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I fixed No Mercy on WW and Witchery on fire (i do 12k damage on king with no break.. i think it is really nice... gonna die of course.. but at least much better than zapping for 4k >.<)

Fire is Witchery 9, FireCurse 20, Healer 7 and BloodSpawnBooster 6

WW is No Mercy 9, (not leveling blue one for now), Healer 5 and BloodSpawnBooster 4

DW is No Mercy 6, CounterPunch 6, Healer 4 and TortoiseBreaker 5

Water is Healer 7 and FineRain, MP Master and BloodSpawnBooster 6

*EDIT* For fire, blue rune adds damage even if you already make 15k with Witchery... it is not affected by Witchery cap.. if you use fire of hell, you can make more than 15k.. At level 27, it will add 3k +final m damage.. top rank in Phoenix just adds 300 +final m damage *sigh* and a lot more expensive i guess than fixing blue rune... So I prefer working on blue rune for fire than trying to rank in Chi (I don't play arena anyway >.<)... mimimum of 9k, but for most 18k with fire will be nice ^_^
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 04-19-2018 at 18:21. Reason: ...
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2018, 23:59   #6
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Side note , anyone found that witchery doesn't work for melee characters? Tested on my WW and my zaps were exactly the same damage. Idk if it is supposed to be like that... If it is then I'd probably say it was a good thing. But wasn't sure if it was just a bug.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2018, 00:37   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
Side note , anyone found that witchery doesn't work for melee characters? Tested on my WW and my zaps were exactly the same damage. Idk if it is supposed to be like that... If it is then I'd probably say it was a good thing. But wasn't sure if it was just a bug.
Hello Kairn =)

It works too on melee... I tested with ww and dw.. at first ww was just doing 1 with or wihout Witchery... Then i improved a lil bit her +final m attack with better talismans and lower DW

Without Witchery was 3806
With Witchery was 5806
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2018, 17:00   #8
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Kairn =)

It works too on melee... I tested with ww and dw.. at first ww was just doing 1 with or wihout Witchery... Then i improved a lil bit her +final m attack with better talismans and lower DW

Without Witchery was 3806
With Witchery was 5806
Oh. Err. That's odd. I'll have to test again.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 03:49   #9
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It does work lol, it just adds final m-att to your Zaps. Maybe when you tested you tried gearless etc? And in that case your final m-att was lower than enemy's final -m-dmg.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 08:06   #10
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
make sure its on main not minor ? while you're using ur main gears not alt as well
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2018, 03:55   #11
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
A bit of off topic here, but does Fire Taoist's red rune "Burning Sky" apply the 20k extra damage to targets lifted up by monk's Whirlwind kick or just to archers who are actually flying?
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2018, 07:37   #12
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
A bit of off topic here, but does Fire Taoist's red rune "Burning Sky" apply the 20k extra damage to targets lifted up by monk's Whirlwind kick or just to archers who are actually flying?
Flying archers , ninja with vortex and warriors with maniac dance
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2018, 01:20   #13
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Ive seen a couple of noobs having maxed out No Mercy runes, but they already have +7 - +8 gears and even +12 wings, so which means they've maxed out their champion points even before the runes came out.

Just how exactly are they doing it? even farming essence in Diety Land for 24/7 wont be possible to make a +9 rune. Some events are maybe generous to give 10 essence but its just not enough.

The Power of Bow just got revived by this rune, seriously. Any damn archer now just uses bow and flies at the center of the arena for a whole minute and hits you with 14k-15k damage per arrow. Worst is, you cant even hide as they got big ass monitors with big ass resolutions that the whole arena is literally their range.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:25   #14
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
The Power of Bow just got revived by this rune, seriously. Any damn archer now just uses bow and flies at the center of the arena for a whole minute and hits you with 14k-15k damage per arrow. Worst is, you cant even hide as they got big ass monitors with big ass resolutions that the whole arena is literally their range.
I Made a mellee fire tao omg somuch fun.....archers are a thing of the past i LOL, those continual nados and having to run from a stigged speedgun hit while getting stun......cant even fly cause its instant death........archers suck, I have full resolution so u cant hide from the nado range lol thank God perfections somtimes gives back stamina. This build is a Monster ++++ on that witchery rune tho

somebody get me some +12 gears please lol
Old 08-01-2018, 08:17   #15
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
i actually do have a maxed no mercy rune on my 341 bp pirate. he's final p atk build so he has about 10k final p atk and 100%+ break. he's running with 7 STGs and his normal melee and blade tempest damage is 22k with break on everyone including waters.

his damage on full SDG anti break king is 16k melee/tempest and 14k pistol.

he can 1 hit anti break characters with triple as long as they don't have much bless , defense , HP or - final p dmg.

i used +3/+5 and yellow rune essence i get from hunting in deityland . i hunt daily on 6 characters including the pirate till i finish their lucky points. and i pick most of the drop on my pirate. it takes about one and half or two hours to finish their lucky points.

i would say having a maxed no mercy is definitely great for archer/pirate/chaser windwalker especially for STG build. same goes for witchery when it comes to fire and water taoists or any zap to win build.

maxing healer and blood spawn booster can be useful for non anti break water taos who have +12 armor/headgear/necklace/steed/wings/tower/hossu . since they don't care much about BP.

maxing out MP master on high BP water taos will be great since they will be able to switch MP stages to anti break and gain more anti break.

maxing out boss killer is good for those who hang out at deityland / dragon island most of time.

maxing out tortoise breaker is good for full SDG chars who have very high attack. even tho getting more attack boosts tortoise breaker effect than upgrading the rune itself.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: