Old 08-07-2018, 11:13   #31
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
A question if I may...the Tfb is going to be reduced from 135% to 130% or am I get this totally wrong? o.O
Fixed TFB is 130% already. They are changing it so that the first strike will be 110%, and the second will remain 130%.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 11:16   #32
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
here other answer to my ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
Fixed TFB is 130% already. They are changing it so that the first strike will be 110%, and the second will remain 130%.
Description: hello regarding multiple optimization i have a easy qyestion about troian modification: the skill that will be buffed to 130% damage and 25 stamina cost will be Hercules or the pure skill dragonwhirl?? i wanna be sure because maybe some ppl have wrong translated from chinese to english. you can tell to me WHEN those change will happen?? august or september?? ty vm
Screenshots or Debug Logs:
GM's attachments:
Report Time: 2018/8/7 1:48:06
Message History:

GM-Jessieís reply(2018/8/7 2:46:55):

Yes, the damage of the Hercules skill will increase to 130% of normal damage, and cost 25 stamina.

The adjustment will be updated soon, but we havenít been informed of the exact date, please keep an eye on our website. Thanks.
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 11:47   #33
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
So...it ref only at tfb not stfb uhm...Anyway, I guess nin should have better upgrades.The rune does not work during elites....the red rune is nerfed only on auto status not on those who sit, hence it is kind of lame. All the other classes uses their runes at their full capacity cept ninja....that's lame tbh.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 08-07-2018 at 11:52.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 13:22   #34
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So...it ref only at tfb not stfb uhm...Anyway, I guess nin should have better upgrades.The rune does not work during elites....the red rune is nerfed only on auto status not on those who sit, hence it is kind of lame. All the other classes uses their runes at their full capacity cept ninja....that's lame tbh.
Do not feel bad Monks received nothing out of this either lol.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 13:48   #35
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah it's a pointless update as nobody uses TFB anymore, only SFTB.

WW red rune sucks too.

They should add multiple red/blue runes for each class to mix up the game a bit.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 15:58   #36
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
the two fold blade update is meant for super two fold blade not the old one.

here is the description of current super two fold blade.

Quote:
Double hits single target within 3 spaces and inflicts 135% of normal damage, while it drops to 102% if the target is beyond 3 paces.
and that's it would be after adjustment.

Quote:
Double hits single target within 3 spaces and inflicts 135% of normal damage, while it drops to 110% if the target is beyond 3 paces.
this how it's going to be based on chinese notes.

also for shuriken vortex. it's going to be buffed to 130% not 100%. that's also based on the chinese notes.

there are a lot of false information so we should better wait for them to fix them before jumping into conclusions.

remember the black beard's rage adjustment ? go check back pirate's section and you will find they changed it to immortal force. now it matches chinese notes. so yea , just wait till all english notes align with chinese notes.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2018, 21:34   #37
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
I proper update would look like.........

summon gaurds get 1kkk hp and upgradable, with their own runes like p-attk, m-attk, healer , defence, stamina boost, immune and anti-break runes.

Runes that give the ability to revive once if killed if gaurd is summoned

gaurds able to use garments !!!!!

Able to summon more than 1 summon at the same! all upgradable! MONEY!!!

pvp with summons equals EVERYTHING GREAT ABOUT PVP MAXIMIZED imo

tq take note!
No thanks.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 04:16   #38
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
I feel stupid for knowing this just now.

A Lv70 Knife/Bow with 2 SDGs or 2 SFGs on Alternate Gear slot + 150/200 Agility Attributes.

These Rune **** Riding archers will never want to fly ever again.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:41   #39
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I feel stupid for knowing this just now.

A Lv70 Knife/Bow with 2 SDGs or 2 SFGs on Alternate Gear slot + 150/200 Agility Attributes.

These Rune **** Riding archers will never want to fly ever again.
I really would advise against challenging an Archer in infinity mode while using a knife or bow. Unless you're an Archer with infinity or a fire you won't out point/kill that Archer before they kill you.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 16:09   #40
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I really would advise against challenging an Archer in infinity mode while using a knife or bow. Unless you're an Archer with infinity or a fire you won't out point/kill that Archer before they kill you.
If you have the screen resolution advantage, you can really pull it off. Specially now that these bastard archers are using STGs and just rely on +9 NoMercy.

But I also want to add that you'll need to wear at least a +8 or best get a +12 Knife or Bow just to compensate on your BP lose when using alternate equipment.

But yeah, its a risky move but at least you get to fight them while flying for a minute in the air than let them hit you and you dont get to do anything.

I actually like using knife against fire taos as most of them only hits around 7-8k per lightning while I do 10-12k per knife hit.

The BP lose is really the biggest factor. As this only works best if you still have the BP advantage while using knife or bow.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:14   #41
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
magic warr like me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	autumn.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	373.3 KB
ID:	151349  

Last edited by kenflame; 09-03-2018 at 01:20.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2018, 05:59   #42
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
magic warr like me?
WOW Im in the process of making a pure war like this........damnzzz u have vision lol
Old 09-03-2018, 08:37   #43
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
everyone hates that class lol, zapping 9-12ks then p blade pops, i still do 19-25k dmg with 8 stgs on, 1 hits stg taos on spear if stigged. just got more OP last monday since u only need 36 str now, then i poped inner books with extra final matks like another 1k dmg total.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2018, 09:27   #44
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
TQ did this so right for the first time. No BP donation bonus in realm. Somewhat a classic realm. First +1 in forever from me

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2018, 09:56   #45
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
magic warr like me?
i had such a build in mind but i never thought that someone would bother and do it. an interesting build for sure!

so how good are the new updates ? like the red rune , blue rune , your HP after spear's requirement became 36 , vortex's new damage and stamina cost , viper's new damage. i'm curious about how these adjustments and good they are.

lol @your_name tho , it sure fits the costume and pure war. and reminded me of the series i dropped at the middle when i was busy.maybe i will go check what's left later.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: