Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2020, 15:50   #1
chadchadchad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 312
chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Making a relic with 3 identical attributes

Can't seem to find any guides on the CO official site or the forums. I currently have a 2 x 4% Immunity Bell Of Doom relic, not sure how to go about it but have seen people rocking 3 x (x%) relics, have also heard it's possible to get a relic with 4 identical stats.

Has anyone got any advice on how to go about this? Also, when shooting for the 3 stats, does it matter what sort of relic I am using as the minor to fuse, think I'm wasting too much money

Any help much appreciated
__________________
Dy~SlewEre2k8

Last edited by chadchadchad; 05-09-2020 at 15:53.
chadchadchad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 02:14   #2
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 983
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadchadchad View Post
Can't seem to find any guides on the CO official site or the forums. I currently have a 2 x 4% Immunity Bell Of Doom relic, not sure how to go about it but have seen people rocking 3 x (x%) relics, have also heard it's possible to get a relic with 4 identical stats.

Has anyone got any advice on how to go about this? Also, when shooting for the 3 stats, does it matter what sort of relic I am using as the minor to fuse, think I'm wasting too much money

Any help much appreciated
Just keep on Fusing anything on your main relic, its all just luck. Ive heard some ppl wasted 1-2 billions just to get the 3rd stat while some ppl hasnt even gotten the 3rd stat and have already wasted billions.

For the 4th stat either it needs trillions or they havent implemented the 4th identical stat on US version.
__________________
Life is too short, so live like you're dying because the Revive button has been disabled.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 17:03   #3
chadchadchad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 312
chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Just keep on Fusing anything on your main relic, its all just luck. Ive heard some ppl wasted 1-2 billions just to get the 3rd stat while some ppl hasnt even gotten the 3rd stat and have already wasted billions.

For the 4th stat either it needs trillions or they havent implemented the 4th identical stat on US version.
Thanks for the help.

Do you know, If i had 2 relics with 2 4% Immunity attributes on each, If i fused them together, would the result be a relic with 3 4% Immunity stats?
__________________
Dy~SlewEre2k8
chadchadchad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 18:34   #4
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 983
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadchadchad View Post
Thanks for the help.

Do you know, If i had 2 relics with 2 4% Immunity attributes on each, If i fused them together, would the result be a relic with 3 4% Immunity stats?
No, that's not how it works. you'll just end up getting shuffled stat relic.
__________________
Life is too short, so live like you're dying because the Revive button has been disabled.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2020, 22:55   #5
ilsu333
Registered User
 
ilsu333's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,943
ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Just keep on Fusing anything on your main relic, its all just luck. Ive heard some ppl wasted 1-2 billions just to get the 3rd stat while some ppl hasnt even gotten the 3rd stat and have already wasted billions.

For the 4th stat either it needs trillions or they havent implemented the 4th identical stat on US version.
Does it need to have the stat you want to double or triple or it can be any random relic?
__________________
I guess this game will never be as fun as it used to be...And that's just sad.
ilsu333 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:49.