Old 07-23-2010, 23:58   #1
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

kingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond repute
Pwned?

Having so much fun in F6 and he got way to excited.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	awwww.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	136377  

Server: Tiger > Aries > Aquarius/Aries

Prototype (TruSuKe) - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja | 130 > 130 > 137
Hollister - Ninja > Warrior > Fire | 130 > 130 > 134
KingJr - Trojan > Trojan > Ninja | 130 > 130 > 117
5th Person To Reach Reputation Cap!
kingjr1992 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 00:30   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjr1992 View Post
Having so much fun in F6 and he got way to excited.
Yes, were on cap mode n hit him instead of enemies. The same mistake quish (masterthanh) did to TheTerror and killed him

Did you jizz your pants when you saw it?

Real pwning is 3 peeps taking out your entire gang. How is that?
Old 07-24-2010, 00:40   #3
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

kingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond reputekingjr1992 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Yes, were on cap mode n hit him instead of enemies. The same mistake quish (masterthanh) did to TheTerror and killed him

Did you jizz your pants when you saw it?

Real pwning is 3 peeps taking out your entire gang. How is that?
Yes, I did.
You guys had more +12. None of us could of one hit, but what I found funny was is that we were the one chasing you guys and you were all hiding in arena.

Old 07-24-2010, 00:42   #4
M.O.D
tra la la

M.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond repute
That is classic!!

I loled hard... thanks for the laugh

and ahmed admit its funny :P
Quote:
You were pr0. :c
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D View Post
***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***772;***808;***439; says: im over all this co drama its worse then a soap opera .... at least that has people to perv on
M.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 00:45   #5
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Was hella fun, eheh, gotta get out there more often, recorded the entire fight but yes, Ninjawy killing FreedomV was ****ing funny. lol
Old 07-24-2010, 00:45   #6
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

We had 2 more people. Not a big difference since we weren't close to full +12.
Also, thanks for the points. Even after NT FoH and killed most of us, we still stole your LavaBeast. But I have to agree, I had lots of fun and we should do it more often.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:30   #7
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest, It was funny lol, But I didn't get yelled at or anything, I was told that it was a good move to kill my own team leader instead of someone else killing him.

We sometimes got nuts and pk each other, whats the lose? nothing lol.

Quote:
Yes, I did.
You guys had more +12. None of us could of one hit, but what I found funny was is that we were the one chasing you guys and you were all hiding in arena.
Quote:
We had 2 more people. Not a big difference since we weren't close to full +12.
Also, thanks for the points. Even after NT FoH and killed most of us, we still stole your LavaBeast. But I have to agree, I had lots of fun and we should do it more often.
You have to be kidding me lol. Deadly hyperion prototype The terror Quish drugs bunny. We were outnumbered and outgeared, And you still lost.

Idk how we ran off from you guys, we were looking for lava beasts, we wouldn't waste our time on a useless fight, we are 137'ers, we had nothing to lose, your side on the other hand got massievly ****ed up lol.

Us winning the elite pk tournment when we had like 2 fire taos and 2 trojans that could 1 hit against your entire server along with the suck-ups from our server, was an achievement too.

So?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D View Post
That is classic!!

I loled hard... thanks for the laugh

and ahmed admit its funny :P
it is. :P I just don't see why it was a thread worthy, They killed each other at a time as well and we didnt have a boner over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Was hella fun, eheh, gotta get out there more often, recorded the entire fight but yes, Ninjawy killing FreedomV was ****ing funny. lol
You died how many times by me? Seriously I gotta love breakthrough lol.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-24-2010 at 01:33.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 01:41   #8
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

Quote:
You have to be kidding me lol. Deadly hyperion prototype The terror Quish drugs bunny. We were outnumbered and outgeared, And you still lost.

Idk how we ran off from you guys, we were looking for lava beasts, we wouldn't waste our time on a useless fight, we are 137'ers, we had nothing to lose, your side on the other hand got massievly ****ed up lol.

Us winning the elite pk tournment when we had like 2 fire taos and 2 trojans that could 1 hit against your entire server along with the suck-ups from our server, was an achievement too.

So?
It was actually 4 vs 5. You forgot Spartacus and Drugs left when I came. I couldn't kill any of you guys with full stamina and 2fold while ninjapw, the weakest, could just 2fold. How did we lose? You guys started to run away to F5 and arena. Also, you guys went to do horse racing. We were the one looking for you guys when your team ran away. Why were u guys looking for lavabeast while we were fighting for a long time. You guys probably ran out of pots and went to arena and got more pots from a noob. How was it a useless fight? Both sides got owned. You think losing exp is bad lol. Deadly, hyperion, and me didn't have nothing to lose neither so you can't say anything, we are lvl 137 too. Can you tell me how many of our side joined elite pkt? When I did elite pkt, FreedomV was zapping the WHOLE time because I was winning.

Even if you guys were there for lavabeast why even bother fighting in the first place if u guys knew we wouldnt stop because most of the time you guys were busy fighting us.

Last edited by kingjr1992; 07-24-2010 at 01:44.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:51   #9
~Ahmed~

Quote:
It was actually 4 vs 5. You forgot Spartacus and Drugs left when I came. I couldn't kill any of you guys with full stamina and 2fold while ninjapw, the weakest, could just 2fold. How did we lose? You guys started to run away to F5 and arena. Also, you guys went to do horse racing. We were the one looking for you guys when your team ran away. Why were u guys looking for lavabeast while we were fighting for a long time. You guys probably ran out of pots and went to arena and got more pots from a noob. How was it a useless fight? Both sides got owned. You think losing exp is bad lol. I didn't have nothing to lose neither so you can't say anything. Can you tell me how many of our side joined elite pkt? When I did elite pkt, FreedomV was zapping the WHOLE time because I was winning.

Even if you guys were there for lavabeast why even bother fighting in the first place if u guys knew we wouldnt stop because most of the time you guys were busy fighting us.
Zegna was there too, probably died once and left. I'm trying to compare losses/winnings at the very least.. If you are not a 137'er you sure lost something. But even if you are 137, again, its a useless fight.

We could have waited til some of you go rednamed and then you would have been FORCED to leave.

You don't fight 1 on 1, you guys fight in a bulk. Do you not see what happens in guild wars? massievly outnumbered/geared And we still put a good fight. Only lost 2 gws since the merge (its been like 2-3 months now) due to not having a secondary guild to switch the pole with, GloryBox wasn't so active in the past 3 gws.

Quote:
We were the one looking for you guys when your team ran away. Why were u guys looking for lavabeast while we were fighting for a long time.
Quote:
Even if you guys were there for lavabeast why even bother fighting in the first place if u guys knew we wouldnt stop because most of the time you guys were busy fighting us
Huh? We prefered horse racing and killing lava beasts over fighting a useless battle that has no losing/winning except for boosting ego.

You're asking my why we were hunting beasts instead of fighting? We are getting our sub-classes done, that's a progressive thing, because when lvl 137 isn't the max lvl anymore, I doubt they'll think about going to f5/6 anymore.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-24-2010 at 01:55.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 01:59   #10
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

Quote:
Zegna was there too, probably died once and left. I'm trying to compare losses/winnings at the very least.. If you are not a 137'er you sure lost something. But even if you are 137, again, its a useless fight.

We could have waited til some of you go rednamed and then you would have been FORCED to leave.

You don't fight 1 on 1, you guys fight in a bulk. Do you not see what happens in guild wars? massievly outnumbered/geared And we still put a good fight. Only lost 2 gws since the merge (its been like 2-3 months now) due to not having a secondary guild to switch the pole with, GloryBox wasn't so active in the past 3 gws.

Huh? We prefered horse racing and killing lava beasts over fighting a useless battle that has no losing/winning except for boosting ego.

You're asking my why we were hunting beasts instead of fighting? We are getting our sub-classes done, that's a progressive thing, because when lvl 137 isn't the max lvl anymore, I doubt they'll think about going to f5/6 anymore.
We stood there waiting for someone to blink so you guys knew that we weren't gonna go red name. You guys never fight 1 on 1 neither. That is why TQ changed GW to different time so you guys can come to guild war.. Before, it was always on saturday night. So don't complain about being outnumbered because if they never changed it you guys would always be outnumbered. you are blaming GloryBox for ur loses? If you didn't then stop making excuses and accept that you guys lost after winning guild war constantly before we came.

Last edited by kingjr1992; 07-24-2010 at 02:02.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:04   #11
~Ahmed~

Quote:
We stood there waiting for someone to blink so you guys knew that we weren't gonna go red name. You guys never fight 1 on 1 neither. That is why TQ changed GW to different time so you guys can come. Before, it was always on saturday night. So you are blaming GloryBox for ur loses?
Don't swing that way, I'm not blaming GloryBox for losing, I'm just not gonna list every mistake that occured to justfiy losing, that if i'm really making excuses, i don't give a crap about losing ONLY IF cybertron or pw win it, those suck-ups and mofos from our server shall stay the underdogs forever.

I can fight 1 on 1, I don't see what would prevent me? I wont lose anything..And even if you are right about not fighting 1 on 1 either, then you should realize that we are ALWAYS outnumbered in every fight lol.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:07   #12
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
@hollister, freedomV never used ss/fb in the elite pk fight it had with me, only zapped me and he did the same to RA I think, just zapped us the entire time. lol Prolly got it recorded somewhere, my vid collection is massive now. Even got the ebb owning the GM and the GM dcing me. -.- They had a good long cry session with helpdesk while we were owning them at guildbeast. lol
Old 07-24-2010, 02:11   #13
kingjr1992
KingsOfWar

Quote:
Don't swing that way, I'm not blaming GloryBox for losing, I'm just not gonna list every mistake that occured to justfiy losing, that if i'm really making excuses, i don't give a crap about losing ONLY IF cybertron or pw win it, those suck-ups and mofos from our server shall stay the underdogs forever.

I can fight 1 on 1, I don't see what would prevent me? I wont lose anything..And even if you are right about not fighting 1 on 1 either, then you should realize that we are ALWAYS outnumbered in every fight lol.
Is it because you guys are losing people and they are leaving your guild?
It was my first time going to F6.
But we got to accept that both sides win and lose.

When we get outnumbered we lose too but it seems that we have more friends since you are saying that you are being outnumbered most of the time.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:19   #14
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Is it because you guys are losing people and they are leaving your guild?
It was my first time going to F6.
But we got to accept that both sides win and lose.

When we get outnumbered we lose too but it seems that we have more friends since you are saying that you are being outnumbered most of the time.
We've never lost any peeps. Idk maybe 1 or 2. I just dont give two ****s who leaves/joins lol.

I'd say deadly and hyperion lost nothing because they're 137'ers. No offense, but the rest got kicked in the kisser lol.

What does having friends from our side have to do with us being outnumbered in every fight?

You wouldnt see Zegna or hyp fight all of us outfield, but i assure you, you would see ninjaturtle or freev fighting all of you and STILL losing the dragons/lava beasts lol..

You never been there when we used to fight deadly's group almost everyday. They dont ****ing log off and live in f5/6. Deadly having mr poison star on his tail whenever he goes. Their entire city go after us =D

Well Either way, I'm going to sleep.."good morning" lol.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:24   #15
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Just so you know, I was fighting FreedomV at bi earlier, made him scroll for pots. Also capped and pked arenawars twice, filmed raped ninja&elmarse, owned migrants and spartacus, then teamed up with the others and went pking in fg5/6 after being dced by a GM when 1 of you guys cried to helpdesk that I was autonadoing, i record whenever I play, got it recorded. lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: