Old 10-14-2009, 07:14   #46
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidduS View Post
hard to understand me?lmao can u freaking read then?was the words too big for u?cam really dude stfu,noone cares enough to type correctly on here,oh wait re-word that,i don't care who types correctly or not....but being u got problems understanding my ideas,i'll help u out cam...
first bit was basically about making fun of u idiots for tryna redicule someone for typing how they like...
the second bit or paragraph was enlightening u that i had no means to attempt as u said to act or be smart lol cuz i could simply go into detail on bilderberg,and the third bit was simply explaining Bilderburg owns obama and the world as the most likly played a role in him getting the nobel prize,and yet again pointing out how useless it was to care...

now cam that thats outta the way..being u can't understand i hear noone else complaining so it must be just u kiddo... maybe ur problem is ur tryna impress someone...hmm maybe snp?ahh that'd explain alot as to see how u jump on the bandwagon tryna flame me...if u really wanna do this cam i will idc... i have none to impress and i could give a **** less...

cause all i really see is a idiot who has problems reading,and understanding the english language...a simple minded imbecile who has the balls to go around correcting ppl... u nerds needa go on a real flame forum and try ur gramattically correct **** and watch them laugh in ur faces for being such losers in life that u find the need to act like i'm ur professor and i'll fail u...
i'm glad inwhich u give me power over u that u'd bother but seriously i could careless.....

uber noob dweebies tryna act cool on forums and insult only by attempting to correct lmao u two needa evaluate ur lifes and look in the mirror a good long while and say am i gonna go through life grammatically correcting ppl and writing perfect papers,is that all ur life will consist of cause one would hope not,but if thats the case find a rope....
NO HABLA ESPAOL!!!!!

I have no idea what he said. Then again...didn't really try reading.
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 11:53   #47
(-Badjosa-)
ProNup K?

(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute
He has no choice but to donate it.

It may well be to a charity he makes such as:

-The Rehabilitation Program For War Vets Returning From Muslum Countries
-Mixed Kids Foundation
-Kuntuky Fried Chicken Fund

...or prehaps he will put the $1.4 million towards the $trillion healthcare system he will put in place before he leaves office.

I've heard a lot of talk from Obama, but from where I sit, (across the border) I've seen little action. Its actualy funny how him and Bush do/did business. (and the government is a business)

Obama could sell snow to an eskimo but would fail to deliver it to one in Alaska, Bush would sell the snow to the eskimo and drop an acme anvil on his head when the eskimo refused.

..well oh **** I see Obama doing the samba on TV, everything must be okey for my friends to the south.

()
.`aul`.
.__________.`13 Wter 13 Wr 54 Archer`.__________.

.`(-Josabad-)`.
.__________.`13 Archer 13 Wr 131 Archer`.__________.
Vita brevis gloria aeterna

Looking for tro or tao stuff?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=617061
(-Badjosa-) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: