Old 08-03-2013, 18:49   #1
Cadence00
CadencE

Cadence00 is on a distinguished road
Thinin of goin assassin

Thinkin of goin assassin, i sold my set and now i have 100k cps. im makin an assassin. i want it wat war assassin. i wanna create a new account. how do i start the account? should i go straight up wat war asssassin? and what gears should i expect with 100k? without dsouls.

Last edited by Cadence00; 08-03-2013 at 19:10.
Cadence00 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2013, 19:56   #2
Ace_FF

Ace_FF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence00 View Post
Thinkin of goin assassin, i sold my set and now i have 100k cps. im makin an assassin. i want it wat war assassin. i wanna create a new account. how do i start the account? should i go straight up wat war asssassin? and what gears should i expect with 100k? without dsouls.
why not reincarnate your old account? im sure u have all the sub class prepared. wherever or however you go with classes wont be much a problem as long as u go for lvl 130 all the way. monk- monk-monk then reincarnate is the fastest i think. but u will get there eventually no matter how u do it.

bout buying gears. things are much cheaper now in WC and AH. especially after the lotto winning upgrade so might as well buy from others instead of making from scratch. im sure 100k can give u decent gears with dsouls too maybe~~ im not a pro but thats what i think lol!
Ace_FF is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: