Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 03:14   #76
adelfjohanason

adelfjohanason is on a distinguished road
The Nostalgia Thread

When the Phoenix GM would go pking in the arena after her shift.

The whole server crammed into that little room only to get two-shot scattered by a normal bow in a GM robe.

She just dropped the whole room but we kept coming. It was soo fun. The score was about 3 to 9000 in her favor of course.
Old 08-14-2010, 13:39   #77
~You-Know-Who~
*Sigh*

~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~You-Know-Who~ Send a message via MSN to ~You-Know-Who~
When i used to buy DB's for 3.5 mil.

When i used to see people with ref soc rings and go "WOW!!!"

When the highset + ever to be was about 6 or 7 and that took a life time to make.

When someone kept to himself all the +1 Bows on server and no one ever dropped them anymore and then he set a new price for them all... that was annoying.

Nostalgic People... Kondo and Sedan from Sunshine allways fighting...

I could acctually almost kill Kondo in hit with my +6 P-Axe before Potency came...

He has 26k hp or so.

A lot of things... but most of all my look like i look in my |Ava|

Imma make it back there and get that +6 super SDG Warr armor for L120.

Yours.

You know Who.

P.s - The one who wrote "***1491;***1506; ***1500;***1508;***1504;***1497; ***1502;***1497; ***1488;***1514;***1492; ***1506;***1493;***1502;***1491;" on his Siggy... Ata afilu yodea ma ze omer?

And many more.

Quote:
Mamono makes teh bestest avatars kk?
A fly went by.
He said, "Oh dear!" I saw him shake.
He shook with fear.
I asked him why he said, "Oh, dear!".
He said, "I MUST GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!"

i kinda quit... so why do i need a siggy

am i stupid or what???

Back.

Last edited by ~You-Know-Who~; 08-14-2010 at 13:40. Reason: Cause.
~You-Know-Who~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2010, 17:42   #78
lencoo12

lencoo12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
all the great events...

Halloween event in gw map killing those sand king lookin things

Thanksgiving event great drops from the turkeys

Christmas exp pots x300 and x500

Easter egg smash for dances and night devil

socket trick use a met and scroll 0.o? ( never was able to test ppl said it worked for like a couple days)

when pk tourney changed maps every week to the different cities

fighting over ape spawns

huge battles in ape mountain.

some guy killed a gm once fbing him in tc and sitting under guard and got a bunch of super +4 soc items LMFAO. the gm didn't even kno who killed him cuz he was afk.

that top player on dragon got the gm robe(forgot his name started with an h i think)

war-archer reborn got superman.
i remember a bunch of noobs in ref and uni soc items running around when you were able to talk to the guy in bi, tele to PC run to the soc guy put the item in and just put a gem in and it made the socket in any item =D

but the legit thing i miss is spamming for socs every morning before school.. and if i got to make 1 or 2 before class i would just leave em vending, come back after school and look for better gear.. sigh, the good ol' days.
Old 10-03-2010, 21:03   #79
daviddwilson

daviddwilson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
selling a normal fury gem for 15 mill becuase that gem could only be mined at the TC mine
First reborn not working then a huge 'conquer party' when BladeNight was the first one to go and reborn on Conquer.

The long HP bar on the metdoves and the pain they caused when zapping you. Actualy being able to find the DB fish!

Archers with fixed rapid fire were feared amongst players for their ability to 1 hit shoot.

The old guild war map
Old 10-07-2010, 03:40   #80
Aliesterra

Aliesterra is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Oh Conquer...

I remember when this game was "amazing".
I remember my friends.
I remember the fights, and still the drama remains.

How I miss some of my friends. And how sometimes I miss conquer 1.0 version. It's a shame it's gone down the drain.

I miss guild wars...

....oh memories..
Aliesterra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2010, 10:48   #81
Petrick

Petrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, good times, good times
Petrick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2010, 05:27   #82
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
When going hunting was actually a worthwhile pasttime, met spamming boots for socs, and especially the old pk system - what they did to the players on the top pker list was brutally unfair. What I really miss was when CO felt like a genuine game, and when each server was a unique community and you knew who players were. And when the top players had respect.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:40   #83
leavetodusocket

leavetodusocket is on a distinguished road
I clearly remember my first DB,oh my god, was an usual day, we where sitting in ac whit the coolest ppl on servers and once i saw a name and the message up"blabla killed a monster which dropped a db "(cant remember the right quote) and i was like wow lucky guy...in a few seconds that guy jumped in the city when i just turned pk on and ***in pked the Db out from he's ass! picked it up whit a flashin' blue name tryed to escape but unfortunatly the whole ppl in Ac jumped on me and killed me easily . I was felling like ***ing happy i dont dropped the DB,but a low water reved me and they pked me again when i just dropped the DB, an lvl 100 tro picked it up .After all i was sad,when this tro showed up in market,he just traded me and given back the DB for me.That was my first DB, and the day when i met my best in-game friend!
leavetodusocket is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2010, 07:41   #84
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
spamming Lie emote on girls to pretend you were engaging in sexual intercourse til they jump away. even though it looks nothing like sexual intercourse.
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 01:47   #85
Zanfiel

Zanfiel is on a distinguished road
i miss when my whole guild was mining for my house and when non guild members entered the mine id pk them immediately lol MY MINE
RIP Damned Souls and Lords Of Insanity
Zanfiel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2010, 07:16   #86
frostmourne

frostmourne is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah good old times. i miss that...

When the server come out, i would spent a whole day trying to get tops
When Mercury Come out, i got top 10 archer, it was fun competing for highest.
(1st Warrior,1st Archer, top 3 Trojan, Was fun competing for top))) Till Potency come out
When you socketing in tc, trying to make socket with 10 meteor everyday, till u get a socket, "Happy" !!!!
When you fight in pk tournament and win it, especially Pk using trojan with fastblade, vs other classes, that so rule, especially they die one shot!!!
How i miss that
When every week, we gather at guild war to fight the guild war pole, with lot of water taoist reviving and fighting all the people....... Chaos but lot of funs!!!! Unity!!!!!

When after some game, our guild people would meet up outside for supper !!! How i miss that!!!

Guess it all ruin with that Greedy TQ,

Sigh, no one minning anymore, no one even gamble in tq market, no one even bother to go hunting anymore.
Now " Just buy DBS and u be gods"RUINED Game :/

So guyz, what other games are you playing now???
(<S>Tower+<S>Fan) Pwn Full 2 Socket Gear
^.^
frostmourne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2010, 09:35   #87
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh so many memories. I haven't played the game in over 4 years and only started again last week how ever lost my login details so had to start again. I was actually afraid to hop out of TC in the fear some high level would own my a** but seems that's stopped. I think CP's have ruined the game now. I can spend 50 bucks and use exp balls to level my self to ridiculous levels without the hassle of having to actually level. Not a lot of plevelling going on any more too which really sucks. Used to be a lot of fun helping people and making new friends.
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2010, 00:05   #88
Hiew

Hiew is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss everything about this game back in the day...

I remember getting one of the first ND scrolls and sporting in in the Market (before using anything in the market was patched) and TC just for fun ^_^
I always had too many people messaging me asking me how I got it

Hebby, I was on the Dragon server with you WAAAAY back when there were only three unnamed servers (Server 1, Server 2, Server 3) HAHA and I remember those custom tao robes....

MECH was always a pain when I was a noobie!!! But I kept bugging her and her noobie guild members

Getting someone to use my 1kk to buy my guild ( TheDarkLegacy ) I forget who it was but I was pissing them off because I couldn't figure out a name for the guild haha

going to mc to kill tomb bats with my tao (and usually a ton of other players) and standing on the ledge so they couldn't get to me! I remember chatting for hours with good friends here...

Going to the "Adventure" areas to level up, or try and grab some mets from the infamous met doves, and giving them to a water tao so he could smuggle them out!!
Going and sitting on the bottom part of the ac castle walls waving at people who didn't have a clue how I got there

Going on top of the dc castle thing in the back of the city by jumping on places that didn't seem you could really get to, and talking on the phone with my girlfriend for hours xD...kids...

But what I think I miss most was the community, sitting around chatting in the jail just for fun, I downloaded CO to see if the community was maybe somewhat there....guess not.

Last edited by Hiew; 12-15-2010 at 00:16.
Hiew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2011, 20:18   #89
LilianLee
NoobArcher

LilianLee is on a distinguished road
I kinda miss the time when we, several noobs with crappy gear, working together in a team just to kill a monster. then we defeated the monster and we were like...yaaayyy.

we mined together in the TC mine, suddenly a lvl 70ish pker came in with a pair of junk swords and herced us. we again, worked together to get rid of the pker. protecting other miners.

we played and when we had to go to bed, we said good night to one another, then really expecting the next day to come just to be able to see our friends in the game.

a notification showed that a friend logged in, and we said hi, welcome back, etc.

We had the lively chat in the guild, guildmates were family members that time. one got pked by a random pker, the whole guild would come after the pker n hunted him down.

people levld up together, working hard, not just getting something from the lot, buying dbs n all. it wasn't just like a game, it was another life.....
Old 01-05-2011, 12:00   #90
Yvanhoe

Yvanhoe is on a distinguished road
Smile Ohh Those Days.....

I Think this pic will say everything..
One of my good friend got this cake for his birthday party

Those days are unforgetable....

P.S. : PLVL for the VP's was cool..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php.jpg
Views:	781