Old 11-12-2018, 15:24   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Bumping for the Visibility.

Added: " Remove Union PK mode In Realm / Set VS CS to default

With the current default mode you can hit anyone on your server including allies, there needs to be a new mode for allied members or even just VS cs is fine as default. "

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 11-12-2018 at 15:36.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2018, 00:23   #17
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Wink

I love the improvements your trying to have TQ implement into the game, however from their current track record, of talking into consideration the players opinions and implementing them into the game..what percentage of these incredible game fixes that you have left out on a silver platter for their dev team to incorporate in the coming patches will realistically happen? I noticed that they did put into the game a hand full of the fixes you were pushing for over a year, and or year(s)? Just hoping for the bindable skills! That would make things so much more fluid feeling. I've had the F keys bound to my mouse for quite some time now but it would feel much more organic having the keyboard buttons opened up for instant casts..

+1

Thanks for your thoughtful improvements to this game I one loved so much.. I've stopped working on my account other then Daily quests because I feel like I'm not competitive.[ [ have 140 pure water I rb to do lol 99 events because it's too hard to be a contender without spending another thousand dollars or so into my account] ] so I'd love to see TQ make these changes. It would make the game more playable for accounts at our around the 350 BP range.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish

Last edited by scoobysnacked; 11-16-2018 at 00:27.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2018, 08:45   #18
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly they haven't listened to any suggestions.
They aren't interested in improving the game, I am sure the game is highly profitable but I don't think they care about the playerbase.

I have been at the top of this game for so long and have gotten tired of their management.
Their GMs are corrupt. Developers out of touch with the community. Driving the normal players out. Making it impossible for new players to join because it is so expensive to tell a new players to do:
New Chi
New Jiang
New Inner Power
New Donation
New Level 140
New Perfection
New Souls
New Gears

Its just too much they make it impossible for the player base to grow.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2018, 22:31   #19
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Honestly they haven't listened to any suggestions.

I have been at the top of this game for so long and have gotten tired of their management.
Their GMs are corrupt. Developers out of touch with the community. Driving the normal players out. Making it impossible for new players to join because it is so expensive to tell a new players to do:
New Chi
New Jiang
New Inner Power
New Donation
New Level 140
New Perfection
New Souls
New Gears

Its just too much they make it impossible for the player base to grow.

Yes, that and how they completely ruined the market with bound gear. Add a casual player I've been cut out of all the small profits I was able to squeeze from the game. If you are not top of the game like you and your crew, weLloyd then your just about worthless to the devs and gms. At one time I would have been an ok account..now I'm less then average, so lame that I need to either spend 1000$ + to become remotely relevant agan.. or be friends with someone like you who I can piggy back off of until late I've gotten to a lol worth a ****.

My Little Hitter!
still a work in progress

Old 11-16-2018, 22:34   #20
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

Just possess me off an account I've had for 8 + years and worked my assignment of town get to a point where it's looked at as decnt.. now with what they have done is less then mediocre

My Little Hitter!
still a work in progress

Old 11-19-2018, 10:28   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
The game will slowly die off IMO since the GM's have already stated that there are no character conversions into the new format. Most of the real old group - many of which have kept the game alive until now with TQ, etc. will not start over and get sucked back into a building scheme with the way TQ has operated for many years now. Prices are already dropping on a lot of the servers and I see more and more of that coming. Most spenders that know there is no conversion to new game coming have stopped most of the spending from what I am hearing. TQ says they will continue to support this older version yet to be honest how many people actually believe that - Not to many.

It was a great game for a while yet Greed, corrupt GM's and the inability to want or even try and help many players on issues they have had in the game over the years, etc. etc. have really put sour tastes in most older players taste buds..... Money making events now come out weekly lol. It was a fun run though and it was fun meeting many of you in games etc. Every game has to end at some point and I think this one is coming to an end in the next year or so. I am amazed people are even still thinking of spending large amounts on higher end characters up for sale knowing none of this will convert to the new game. At least that is the current GM's responses.

Play, have fun, enjoy your friends and enemies while it lasts. :P
Old 11-19-2018, 12:56   #22
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
The game will slowly die off IMO since the GM's have already stated that there are no character conversions into the new format. Most of the real old group - many of which have kept the game alive until now with TQ, etc. will not start over and get sucked back into a building scheme with the way TQ has operated for many years now. Prices are already dropping on a lot of the servers and I see more and more of that coming. Most spenders that know there is no conversion to new game coming have stopped most of the spending from what I am hearing. TQ says they will continue to support this older version yet to be honest how many people actually believe that - Not to many.

It was a great game for a while yet Greed, corrupt GM's and the inability to want or even try and help many players on issues they have had in the game over the years, etc. etc. have really put sour tastes in most older players taste buds..... Money making events now come out weekly lol. It was a fun run though and it was fun meeting many of you in games etc. Every game has to end at some point and I think this one is coming to an end in the next year or so. I am amazed people are even still thinking of spending large amounts on higher end characters up for sale knowing none of this will convert to the new game. At least that is the current GM's responses.

Play, have fun, enjoy your friends and enemies while it lasts. :P
If this is legit then yeah.

I won't be donating another 150b.
I won't be rolling another 400 chi gates.
I won't be doing 648 perfeciton.

They will seal their fate doing this to their spenders.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2018, 14:29   #23
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
If this is legit then yeah.

I won't be donating another 150b.
I won't be rolling another 400 chi gates.
I won't be doing 648 perfeciton.

They will seal their fate doing this to their spenders.
Its been verified by a couple of GM's.

CO2 is a new game , separate from current CO

However, this is from GM's and we all know sometimes GM's are not in the loop yet time will soon tell.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: