Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2010, 12:35   #11
kago
Lickers

kago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond repute
Who Am I?

I was started play CO on June 2005 and I was forced to play CO by my sister. My first character is archer, HMMS on Pisces Server... few days later, I was bored on that server, so I decided to go around servers. Finally, I found one right server for me is Aquarius. So, my character is xxAngelArcherxx on Aquarius server and I made some good friends... we usually slacking around in twin city and pking noobs at Ape City. In March 2006, my sister wants me go back to Pisces and I decided to play on both servers for few days but I can't stand it because they made me confusing. I was leave to Aquarius for Pisces and I get decent gears on Pisces. My sister taught me a lot of things about marketing, gears, and many things that I really don't know about it very much. One day, my account was hacked but luckily, I got it back and I decided to change name but I wasn't on CO for several months... I was bored so I went back to CO and created new character, GaoNtxhee. I invited my best friend to play CO and she likes my archer, she begs me but I gave it to her because I don't have time to play it. I think I remember I stop play it in 2009 before she reach level 130 on August.

What was I known for?

Gao, Angie, and Noob Pker.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

My parents sent me to Japan for 4 months because my aunt wants me work at her company. Then, I was in Junior and had to graduate earlier in June 2009. I finally have time to play CO but it's only lasting 2 days because of summer jobs and community services. I take advanced classes and I've been busy with big projects, community services, and traveling around the world with my best friends for education.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: