Old 03-05-2020, 13:41   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
problem installing conquer on new pc (some 1 can help pls?)

i have a problem installing CO on a new Computer 1***65289; : i have succesfully downloaded client 7009 then restarted pc and lunched conquer as administrator. the probem is that after downoaded all patches ***65288;until patch 7032***65289; the program dont start and it's shutting down. I already reinstalled client 3 times , resetted router and restarted pc many times! the pc is very powerful ***65288;HP OMEN i7 with 16gB ram and 6Gb dedicated video card***65289; my antivirus and firewall have been deactivated ! On a old pc where conquer was already installed i can patch correctly the problem is if someone install co on a new pc ***65288;maybe will be some problem in last big patches that tq released 7028-7032***65289;. i hope my info are clear : i repeat again "the problem is installing CO client on a new computer ".
P.S after install client i clicked finish (without lunch CO directly after installation) and after i runned as administrator.
some1 can give me some suggestion pls?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2020, 15:51   #2
Shimek

Shimek is on a distinguished road
You can download manually patches from here: https://co.99.com/downloads/patch.shtml and install what you missing, but you should open that client and wait few minutes, maybe that help. Yday i waited 10 minutes till this patch will download to end, even stopped for 5-6 minutes download.
And another idea is copy your installed folder with CO from old PC to new one (i recommed first zip that files into *.zip, because that game have alot useless files, tq is lazy to delete them).
Old 03-06-2020, 21:55   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimek View Post
You can download manually patches from here: https://co.99.com/downloads/patch.shtml and install what you missing, but you should open that client and wait few minutes, maybe that help. Yday i waited 10 minutes till this patch will download to end, even stopped for 5-6 minutes download.
And another idea is copy your installed folder with CO from old PC to new one (i recommed first zip that files into *.zip, because that game have alot useless files, tq is lazy to delete them).
i copied the conquer 3.0 folder from old to new pc and it worked
ty
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2020, 23:58   #4
Jorge
Quit

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute
It's a sign to stay away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevapantz View Post
everyone needs Co, to win at life you need lots of fail along the way
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nisfero
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: