Old 04-08-2019, 13:53   #1
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
**new char to conquer **

Just a thought maybe with some steam it can be a go..

A char whos specialties are adding and taking away buffs...break.counter immunity those kindathings.

Imo thats basically the only char thats been missing and would def bring back alot of oldtimers if they can get 30pct break buff for 15s to kill and old counterKing.

taking and adding buffs together with some heal skills

team arena and events on a whole will change!
Old 04-08-2019, 16:10   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
Just a thought maybe with some steam it can be a go..

A char whos specialties are adding and taking away buffs...break.counter immunity those kindathings.

Imo thats basically the only char thats been missing and would def bring back alot of oldtimers if they can get 30pct break buff for 15s to kill and old counterKing.

taking and adding buffs together with some heal skills

team arena and events on a whole will change!
The only problem is with the expanded rune slots any king will run barrier which makes bt pointless. Even if the king isn't counteraction they still need to bt therefore barrier takes effect each hit and makes killing them near impossible @ full bp earl. Game is pretty much dead for non bulkers due to this. They reverted it to almost the same level of balance when BP just came out. The only classes a F2P/Nonbulker should play now are Fire/Archer/Ranged WW/Water/ and possibly pirate or monk not sure how barrier effects their melee.

Granted I haven't played the game in a few months since these changes with anima etc but it seems to be more imbalanced than ever. Any smart player who is king/prince will run barrier.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: