Old 03-02-2019, 02:47   #1
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Trojan Rune BloodTide

Heya guys,

since my server is dead af and no1 even got the rune I wanted to ask you if you could actually give me a footage about the new trojan blue rune. How does it actually work, cause it sounds pretty broken at the first sight but since I can't test it myself or find any videos about it I am not sure it really works like the description says.
If you could bring up a video of the rune or further information I would highly appreciate it.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2019, 05:49   #2
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Lazy to make a video, but basically you need to make 35k dmg to your opponent while the rune procs, which is 10%, so it is 1-2 hits at 10% to proc it. Then the rune starts glowing, it won't activate on it's own. Then if you activate it, it will buff your HP for 30 secs and gives you XP skill.

You can basically switch between this rune + rampage, while 1 has cooldown, and it works really well together.

Only flaw is that it is completely useless vs pirates. Doesn't matter how much stamina you have or how many XP skills you get if you can't connect your hits...
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: