Old 03-22-2017, 01:44   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Any Thoughts About Tomb Rush?

Hi, guys, how do you like the event Tomb Rush? I got killed so often there If you have any thoughts or suggestions about this event, please let us know. Thank you in advance.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 02:51   #2
TrazOpCalc

TrazOpCalc is on a distinguished road
Hello Rxin,

The event itself is great.
U get some study points, chi points, stones for perfection and even DB (got 1 so far).
The bad side is indeed the pk part, but like others kill you, maybe u can kill others as well
Good thing is that killing doesn't add pk points.
I think it's a good event, one that u can finish in a bigger amount of time, not 1-2 minutes as per the ussual events
TrazOpCalc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 06:09   #3
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hi, guys, how do you like the event Tomb Rush? I got killed so often there If you have any thoughts or suggestions about this event, please let us know. Thank you in advance.

Decent even, tho the map is too small. Maybe getting a bigger map & removing the pk option would be better. Way too many egyptians with too much time on their hands killing auto hunters.
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 06:36   #4
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Decent even, tho the map is too small. Maybe getting a bigger map & removing the pk option would be better. Way too many egyptians with too much time on their hands killing auto hunters.
I could agree with this 100%. They always ruin the events, like damn cockroaches.
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 06:59   #5
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliengod View Post
decent even, tho the map is too small. Maybe getting a bigger map & removing the pk option would be better. Way too many egyptians with too much time on their hands killing auto hunters.
+1
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 07:08   #6
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Good event and shackle should be removed there since you can't re spawn in that area anyways.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 09:19   #7
Teletubbie

Teletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond reputeTeletubbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the last stick View Post
good event and shackle should be removed there since you can't re spawn in that area anyways.
+1
Teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 21:18   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hello Rxin =)

I got pked too >.< but overall a very nice event with good rewards that help a lot with perfection =)

It would be nice to have events with same rewards regularly... hmm maybe not every month, but once every two or three months would be nice ^_^
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2017, 23:46   #9
robertica95

robertica95 is on a distinguished road
I've did the event quest for first time some days ago.
After some time, while I was doing the quest, an egy with high bp & counter appeared and was killing everyone + shackling, including me... After I revived and got killed + shackled like 4-5 times, I quited the event.

Remove the damn pk on that map because I don't wanna spend the whole day for a quest because an egy. Also, make the map bigger as it's too small. Perhaps you can remove auto hunt too.

Last edited by robertica95; 03-22-2017 at 23:51.
robertica95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 00:39   #10
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
If the pk was removed everyone would be able to have a chance of getting something. Then it would just be kill stealing to worry about but not as bad.As it is now unless you are in the top 25% of the server you stand very little chance of getting anything but pissed off...
And yes eggys are like roaches that infest this game, time to get some DDT and rid the game of this blight. Never have I encountered such a useless bunch of AZZhats in one place before. I guess that is what inbreeding does to a country.
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 01:12   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
you say get rid of the pk option because of egys, but imagine the egys when there is no pk option, good luck getting kills
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 04:46   #12
robertica95

robertica95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
If the pk was removed everyone would be able to have a chance of getting something. Then it would just be kill stealing to worry about but not as bad.As it is now unless you are in the top 25% of the server you stand very little chance of getting anything but pissed off...
And yes eggys are like roaches that infest this game, time to get some DDT and rid the game of this blight. Never have I encountered such a useless bunch of AZZhats in one place before. I guess that is what inbreeding does to a country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
you say get rid of the pk option because of egys, but imagine the egys when there is no pk option, good luck getting kills

Everyone has an opinion. I've wrote mine.
robertica95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 06:42   #13
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a good event. The rewards and the pk are probably the best part of the event lol
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 08:16   #14
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
bigger map: Yes. No shackle: No.
****in eggies are annoying, they deserve to get shackled.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2017, 08:34   #15
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
bigger map: Yes. No shackle: No.
****in eggies are annoying, they deserve to get shackled.
80% of the time people shackle anything that kills them or to troll players trying to finish a quest

If no shackle then make it a 0 bp map, no more hiding behind bp deductions
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: