Old 09-06-2012, 06:00   #1
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
TQ READ THIS New Guild War Idea

Just an idea but wanted to vent it:

TQ should change the current format of Guild war to include something like this:

The Guild that takes and keeps the pole for the longest period during the last 2-hours of Guild war will be the winners.

I don't know about other servers and it's nothing personal with the players on our server ( Sapphire ) who do this but: It's kind of rediculous for 7-8 Full +12 Characters to log into guild war the last 10 minuites of Guild war each week and win it every week.
Sure they will probably win anyway but at least require them to be there fighting for at least the last 2 hours or so of Guild War.
Maybe have a time limit such as total time guilds hold the pole or something like that as a requirement to win GW.

Just an idea that I think is worthy of some thought.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 06:12   #2
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
should be longer then even 2 hours, say 6+ hours. where having members matters as its guild war, not +12 guys only war. would make things interesting lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 06:20   #3
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Saw the title, thought this would be a troll.
Saw the author, thought it would be a troll.

actually a proper suggestion.

But my question is...

WHY YOU NO VOTE FOR ME?!
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 06:23   #4
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post

But my question is...

WHY YOU NO VOTE FOR ME?!
I'm a troll in a troll's world
Old 09-06-2012, 07:04   #5
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post

But my question is...

WHY YOU NO VOTE FOR ME?!
The real question is... Why didnt you vote for me? :x
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 07:25   #6
*Bushwacker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
The real question is... Why didnt you vote for me? :x
I'm acting just like our politicians in the US. I avoid answering any question directly I did not vote because I did not see anything to vote on.. No idea what Chezy is referring too. Remember I'm Noob
Old 09-06-2012, 07:26   #7
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
I totally agree with this. Or they will add more hp and defense on pole that no one could kill it in less than 1 minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 10:54   #8
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
Just an idea but wanted to vent it:

TQ should change the current format of Guild war to include something like this:

The Guild that takes and keeps the pole for the longest period during the last 2-hours of Guild war will be the winners.

I don't know about other servers and it's nothing personal with the players on our server ( Sapphire ) who do this but: It's kind of rediculous for 7-8 Full +12 Characters to log into guild war the last 10 minuites of Guild war each week and win it every week.
Sure they will probably win anyway but at least require them to be there fighting for at least the last 2 hours or so of Guild War.
Maybe have a time limit such as total time guilds hold the pole or something like that as a requirement to win GW.

Just an idea that I think is worthy of some thought.
i disagree for 1 simple reason; thats exactly what CTF is.....
if there wouldnt be any ctf id agree tho
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40   #9
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *bushwacker* View Post
just an idea but wanted to vent it:

Tq should change the current format of guild war to include something like this:

The guild that takes and keeps the pole for the longest period during the last 2-hours of guild war will be the winners.

I don't know about other servers and it's nothing personal with the players on our server ( emerald/sapphire ) who do this but: It's kind of rediculous for 7-8 full +12 characters to log into guild war the last 10 minuites of guild war each week and win it every week.
Sure they will probably win anyway but at least require them to be there fighting for at least the last 2 hours or so of guild war.
Maybe have a time limit such as total time guilds hold the pole or something like that as a requirement to win gw.

Just an idea that i think is worthy of some thought. :d
:d

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 13:13   #10
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i disagree for 1 simple reason; thats exactly what CTF is.....
if there wouldnt be any ctf id agree tho
true this is CTF lol.... besides if they got 8 +12... they'll win no matter what... more +12 = more easier wins anyway.
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 14:22   #11
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
I totally agree with this. Or they will add more hp and defense on pole that no one could kill it in less than 1 minute.
map cycle the map too, new maps to mix things up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2012, 14:58   #12
*Bushwacker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
true this is CTF lol.... besides if they got 8 +12... they'll win no matter what... more +12 = more easier wins anyway.
That may be true but at least they would have to play for an hour or two to get their 3K cps. I think that is only fair. Dam those +12 Chars
Old 09-06-2012, 19:55   #13
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
map cycle the map too, new maps to mix things up lol
More like a maze map where you need to find the right door to reach the pole and the location of the pole will change every 15mins. That would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2012, 09:23   #14
Black_Onix
lol wut?D:

Black_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Black_Onix Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Onix
you have a higher chance of getting banned yet again than tq doing something about gw.

~Che [130-130-140 (w-w-t)]

Guild Leader of Killer_Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Btw, Emerald was awesome....totally beat the crap out of every other server. *Bows down*
Black_Onix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: